Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown (61674 Views)

23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by AKheemx4: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol.. Nigerians my pple
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Airoflaw(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
9ja People prefer to die of covid 19 than to die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Blueface01: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Karishi market is worst!!!... Well I dont blame them ... If they no come out to hustle .. Who will feed them... I dey open my shop too.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by emperorlaqrin: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
mooremoney:
Govt of lies

Are you for real ? This people are bunch of criminals
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Yankee101: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ha! See yam, I dey miss naija. I don tire for poundo yam. I want the real thing!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
stubbornman:
Where the feck is the 20k these cunts promised us
grin

audio 20k
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by peeps4u: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Soldier no dey beat demfor abuja abi?

Abuja no be south naw.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Yankee101: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
princemillla:
This is serious. Things wont be the same believe me. It will never be the same.

This Corona saga comes with its own lesson. One I learnt in the hard way.

NO matter how you invest, learn to have separate account for small pleasure.

It has also expose the inefficient of our govt at all level.

It is called liquidity.

In finance they say liquidity is king!

It's foolishness to buy only lands, cars and houses and not have emergency cash at hand

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Beautyaddy: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol!...Nigeria is a Complete Shithole Joke. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by LANRYUS(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Just taking a quick walk around Abuja, expecially Kurudu an outskirt of Abuja Municipal Area Council to see how people complied with the Lockdown. I was surprised to see people coming almost more than when there was no lockdown.

Police patrol that looks rickety passed me by and they were even waving me bye bye.

The Civil Defense Van was also sighted carrying planks.

A market woman I interogated why she came out even after the Lockdown sighed and said:

"E better make CORONA KILL ME THAN MAKE HUNGER KILL. YOU NO SAY HUNGRY MAN NA ANGRY MAN A FIT VESS KILLS PERSON AND KILL MYSELF THEM NO GO NO SAY NA HUNGER, KORONA NA KOROKORO KILL E GO CIME CARRY ME".

I was chocked won't show her face as she pleaded me not to snap her picture.

Pictures below.

It seems you are not familiar with Kurudu market when its really full. Those yam sellers are occupying space where other traders used to display their goods, they only have the privilege because the regular traders are not around.

Meanwhile, I have a shop in kurudu market so am talking from a position of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by yeman1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
mooremoney:
Govt of lies

Na wa oh
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by PapaAdanna: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Takeit2017:
Wetin man go do
Hunger dey everywhere we must eat

New poll

Like for Buhari

Share and Send me something
Gtb

U are shouting like for BUHARI and still displaying ur acct number online

All of una wey think say an illiterate like BUHARI can do Jack in Nigeria go see am finish

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by IsaacRocks(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
LANRYUS:

It seems you are not familiar with Kurudu market when its really full. Those yam sellers are occupying space where other traders used to display their goods, they only have the privilege because the regular traders are not around.

Meanwhile, I have a shop in kurudu market so am talking from a position of knowledge.
Wich side let me see if I can patronize a fellow Nairalander and what do you sell
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Ferdinandu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
And one madam farouq said they have given 2.6 million households 20k shioooor
abi kilo ni onje take this to the front page let them see that the govt lied about the 20k given to 2.6 million households

Madam Farouq come and explain to us How? Where? When?
That is 50 billion that has disappeared inside soakaway, Ceiling, under carpet. Fear this Government and the kind of robbery going on. Afterall how can anyone verify the 2.6 million household. 2.6 million households means that at least half of all poor households in this country should be a beneficiary. But have you seen anyone who is a beneficiary. Buhari and his gang of Armed robbers.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by thatigboman: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
cucumbae:
Na Abuja be this? shocked
kurudu is a satellite town more 20km away from Abuja city
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by vioment: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
You see say our pictures dun dey clear in terms of visibility.

Now if we graduate to keeping the cleanliness, adding more tar, watering the roads, official planting of road sides. Our country will not be different from Europe in terms of looks and picture quality.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by TGM2015: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
And one madam farouq said they have given 2.6 million households 20k shioooor
abi kilo ni onje take this to the front page let them see that the govt lied about the 20k given to 2.6 million households

Madam Farouq come and explain to us How? Where? When?
Business Day has taken down that very news. Don't rush in spreading fake news, take your time and get second reputable news media news a matter before sharing the news.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:
People are starving, I am too
If we don't work, we can't eat
Lockdown is not working, how many will they arrest
where are u doing ur practical?
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Sundaycomputer: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tpave:
That NSDC van na for hire?
u say

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by ninocia18(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Investnow2017:

My friend said what dreads is not Covid-19, but Covid-20 which is the hunger that will follow after all this gragra!

My brada, grin grin grin. This na reality check 101
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Digitalstarlite: 5:01am On Apr 04, 2020
peeps4u:

Abuja no be south naw.

So I dey talk say Buhari support make dey dey flog us for south...okay. Congratulations
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by bluefilm: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Actually, I don't blame them.

This coronavirus is nothing but a Chinese virus.

It has absolutely no business with our people.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by debasco1(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Just taking a quick walk around Abuja, expecially Kurudu an outskirt of Abuja Municipal Area Council to see how people complied with the Lockdown. I was surprised to see people coming almost more than when there was no lockdown.

Police patrol that looks rickety passed me by and they were even waving me bye bye.

A market woman I interogated why she came out even after the Lockdown sighed and said:

"E better make CORONA KILL ME THAN MAKE HUNGER KILL. YOU NO SAY HUNGRY MAN NA ANGRY MAN A FIT VESS KILLS PERSON AND KILL MYSELF THEM NO GO NO SAY NA HUNGER, KORONA NA KOROKORO KILL E GO CIME CARRY ME".

I was chocked won't show her face as she pleaded me not to snap her picture

Have you been to Mpape market in FCT, kiridi market dey give space within themselves.
Mpape own na jam-packed���

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by topsco(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Lockdown is for the rich.....The poor, die na die.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by blacq2009(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Takeit2017:
Wetin man go do
Hunger dey everywhere we must eat

New poll

Like for Buhari

Share and Send me something
Gtb
No be Ghana number I dey see so?
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
dancok:
where are u doing ur practical?
What practical?
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestabigaelever:
What practical?
are u not a student nurse?
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
debasco1:

I was chocked won't show her face as she pleaded me not to snap her picture

Have you been to Mpape market in FCT, kiridi market dey give space within themselves.
Mpape own na jam-packed���
Lol, am glad Black people don't really scare of death, (especially African people)
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
dancok:
are u not a student nurse?
We are at home but we do our practicals at lautech teaching hospital osogbo
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestabigaelever:

We are at home but we do our practicals at lautech teaching hospital osogbo
i work at UNIMEDTHC, so i normally see some of u, doing their practical there, well, how i wish i see u doing yours there,
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
dancok:
i work at UNIMEDTHC, so i normally see some of u, doing their practical there, well, how i wish i see u doing yours there,
Where is UNIMEDTHC please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos / Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.