Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] (1649 Views)

Please You Guys Should Help Me Before I Loose My Reputation And Career / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Scientists(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
angry

Some years ago, Our Governor T.A Orji had problem with Governor Okorocha of Imo and that problem led to massive sacking of IMO workers in Abia. Our governor was later called to order and he recalled some of them.

Now, My mum had an IMO woman friend who was a single parent, one day, with joy she rushed to our house to tell my mum that they have been recalled and that first batch list has been posted online.

Then, I had Nokia C5 phone . I was called to help her Google the list. So, we were standing lying against a mango tree that served as a Shed over us. My mum was sitting.

So,as we saw the list, we two were checking the list on my small screen C5 phone, she laid her braless chest on my Shoulder with her face very close to me anxiously checking the list for her name.

Then, I don't masturbate. So, I tried to hold my Dick from rising but I couldn't stop it. It grew so tall and thick that my Christian mum saw it and was very disappointed. Later, Wen her friend left, she said all sort of things on me. Embarrassed me and went ahead to call all my brothers and sisters even her only sister just for them to advice me.

But she never knew she was killing my reputation.

Well, it didn't stop me from Fucking her friend unexpectedly one Sunday morning when my left early for church

Lesson _-_ Women be careful how u embarrass ur husband or male Children in guise of correcting us. It is not our fault most times

1 Like

Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by STARGREEN(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
An evidence of lack of proper home/moral training ...

Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by dawnomike(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
That embarrassment was 1st class... grin
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by priscaoge(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
What did I just read? shocked
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by anthonyuncle(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
wakanda lie is dz?
dz ur lie can kill faster than covik 1 9...
plz next time if u wanna lie, ensure to seek permission from we - da elders

1 Like

Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Allsingles: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fiction.

1 Like

Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Some people take delight in writing rubbish online. Mttcheww

1 Like

Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Scientists(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
justnock:
Some people take delight in writing rubbish online. Mttcheww

Does it look like I am joking with you
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Scientists(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Allsingles:
Fiction.
anthonyuncle:
wakanda lie is dz?

dz ur lie can kill faster than covik 1 9...

plz next time if u wanna lie, ensure to seek permission from we - da elders

You can go ahead and say whatever u want. It is allowed in my thread
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Scientists(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
STARGREEN:
An evidence of lack of proper home/moral training ...

You are wrong. It is natural for every healthy man.

1 Like

Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Scientists(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
dawnomike:
That embarrassment was 1st class... grin

My dear, You will pray to just dissappear
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by STARGREEN(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

You are wrong. It is natural for every healthy man.

Really? How about self control and respect?
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Scientists(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
STARGREEN:

Really? How about self control and respect?
Well, I tried but it never worked
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by anthonyuncle(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

You can go ahead and say whatever u want. It is allowed in my thread
u should dust up urself very well before u attempt to type on a forum like dz
Re: So Sad: How My Help Cost Me My Reputation [Picture] by Scientists(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2020
anthonyuncle:

u should dust up urself very well before u attempt to type on a forum like dz

You too

(1) (Reply)

That Thing Called Marriage; What Are Your Thoughts? / Bizarre Video Shows Pastor Demonstrating To Church Members How To Do Doggy Style / Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.