Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. (638 Views)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by MadeINchenzen2: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
As Men, I mean as real men... u Hit the nail on the head and move on !

smart guys understands me.

right? smart guy?cheesy
Re: The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
typing...
Re: The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by LarryBee1k: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm surprised that you still haven't drank sniper after ilegend disgraced you
Re: The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:52pm On May 23, 2020
LarryBee1k:
Don't be too fast, unless you want to fail miserably. No girl (except olosho) go gree
lol
Re: The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by gasparpisciotta: 2:53pm On May 23, 2020
Na sex doll dem bring?
Re: The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:04pm On May 23, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Na sex doll dem bring?
What do u understand by hitting the nail on the head?cheesy
Re: The Next Time She Comes, Dont Serve Ice-cream & Burgers. by Blackmoran(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
If I am correct what he is trying to say is spend less... Which is cool. Every woman knows whether she will end up in bed with you right from the on set, so you spending much doesn't change her view if she doesn't fancy you.. What I do on a date I invite her over and I make sure when she comes am involve with a task by that they politely join you during the process of interaction if we are into each other I prepare a nice meal.. From there study are body language. By that you know when to hit.. Most girls if they are into you want to be intimate on first date but they do virtue signal so you won't see them as a slut or easy prey...... The bottom line you spending money on her on a date doesn't make a difference..

(1) (Reply)

.. / Hottest Twerk Videos Ever / Lady Mercilessly Slaps Her Husband For Cheating On Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.