Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (910 Views)

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here (2) (3) (4)

Closed by Maccarthy(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Guys! If you have a line that you have used severally to successfully start a conversation with a nice lady. Drop it please biko! (Online or Offline)

I want to learn the act to man up and get the girl of my dreams without feeling like it's a war.

Those of you who will come here and start shouting go and make money stay away.

I just need some good jinx from real men who respects women enough to give them the pleasure of being women. Get me? wink

The one line I have successfully been able to use was Hey! Why does your name keep popping up at the top of my chat? Did you use vodoo or something?

From there, we talked and talked and talked.

Please drop yours how ever it is, let's see funny tongue and some cool comments cool

Re: Closed by ouzo1(m): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Obaby u must be yam cuz my heart is pounding for u

Re: Closed by chiunlimited(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2020
tongue tongue

Re: Closed by Agboki: 1:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Lines no dey reign again bt dat year I been dey use hey young lady come 2 daddy added wit a little smile.
Re: Closed by Maccarthy(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2020
ouzo1:
Obaby u must be yam cuz my heart is pounding for u
Re: Closed by Maccarthy(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Agboki:
Lines no dey reign again bt dat year I been dey use hey young lady come 2 daddy added wit a little smile.
So what's on ground now?
Re: Closed by dukeprince50: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Baby, do u have a mirror in ur pocket? Cos I could see myself in ur pant.
I don't use it though but someone used it on me, its been weeks but I still can't forget the lines

Re: Closed by HocusPotos: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
I don't use it though but someone used it on me, its been weeks but I still can't forget the lines

Re: Closed by Maccarthy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Lol..
Re: Closed by James4bright(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some people would just be memorizing rubbish, just to win a girl over. Lol, kids though.
Re: Closed by Happyfela(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
What's your name?

With a smile/... That "look"has to be there. I use it on a strangers too

Why wouldn't you want to tell a smiling harmless person your name

4 Sex Books You Must Read To Understand Sexuality And Orgasm / How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick / No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers?