Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H (727 Views)

One Thing Nigerian Girls Hardly Forgive. / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2020
I love my girl and she love me too. We're over 1 year now, am always angry over every slightest mistake she make and whenever she talk, chat or play with any guy.

Kindly advice on how to maintain my anger over her.
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by Smartbrainfix: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2020
K
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by donbachi(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Spiritual wive...na e dey worry u.
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by bigpicture001: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
...you have lost interest in her..you just managing to be with her...since you can't find yourself focus on the good side of her, ....plz simply break up...

No one deserves constant bashing nd being shouted at cuz of relationship.. The spark is off...

New partners from you both may ignite the spark...this is the end of the road ..lest you appear on news one day for stabbing her to death.a word they say is enough for the wise.....

2 Likes

Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by AfroKnight: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2020
You need to determine if you are only reacting to her or if this is how you would treat any girlfriend.

If she is the trigger then get out of that relationship before she ruins you.

If you get that way with any girlfriend then stop dating till you can manage your anger. Never react physically when you’re angry. Anger can make you do things you’d regret.

Guys I hope you can see that she has remained with him for a year now, despite his quick temper.

That’s women for you. If he was one cool dodoyo guy, she for don dump am tey tey. Nobody understands women. They don’t even understand themselves.
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by bigt2(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2020
You are an ingrate. Are you perfect? How old are you sef?

Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2020
It happens when you're jobless, always wanting to see her and it increases jealousy.. the moment we men start to realize women have the same right as us to cheat in a relationship the better... The good ones won't.. but the bad eggs will

I REST MY CASE

Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2020
;Dwell said

bigpicture001:
...you have lost interest in her..you just managing to be with her...since you can't find yourself focus on the good side of her, ....plz simply break up...

No one deserves constant bashing nd being shouted at cuz of relationship.. The spark is off...

New partners from you both may ignite the spark...this is the end of the road ..lest you appear on news one day for stabbing her to death.a word they say is enough for the wise.....

Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thanks you guys for your advice
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by Lamanii22(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
You need deliverance.... Not MFM own oo... Peace house, it is owned by gbile akanni..
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
all the love we have for women is to fúck them nothing else sad
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by Ffolksy: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2020
You don't seem mature enough to be in a relationship. Your age doesn't matter.
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2020
She needs to dump ur sorry ass
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks everyone your contributions had made a great change in my relationship
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Cc Lalastica, kindly move this to FP to help some other people relationship too
Re: I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2020
I pray the change made through your contributions will be permanent in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Good Day To You All Nairalanders / Let's Discuss, A Man Stays In His Family House With His Wife / Owner Of House Takes Out Roof And Door Of Tenant For Owing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.