Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught (3265 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Girls forgive guys more than the way guys forgive girls in terms of cheating. God wants us to forgive constantly, and it is good. Now, even if guys forgive, they hardly continue with a relationship were the lady cheated, and even if they continue, they may never focus it towards marriage.

See reasons below why a guy may/will hardly take back a lady that cheated.

(1) A guy got a lady after serious hard-to-get and long wooing, then another guy slept with her easily without sweat. Painful to take.

(2) The remembrance of the escapades and the moaning during the cheating is a huge turn off. Painful to take.

(3) The fact that another guy will be bragging that he slept with a guy's girlfriend is painful to take.

(4) The fear of a repetition of same cheating...Painful to take.

(5) The fear that a girl that cheated may have developed emotions with the guy she cheated with.. Painful to take.

(6) Unnecessary insecurities...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Shyluck(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
them say once a hoe always a hoe. We will find it difficult to trust her again.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by donbachi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
The cheating is never my problem....wetin dem go don discuss about me as dem dey straff,na em be my own problem.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Akinbahm(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Shyluck:
them say once a hoe always a hoe. We will find it difficult to trust her again.
A pussy once bleeped cannot be un bleeped and once u bleep a pussy u av an edge to bleep the said pussy anyhow anytime anywhere.

...The above quote alone has psychologically effect on guys that alone can give once brain & emotion trauma....

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Abfinest007(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
let me add mine .fear of been infected with a disease

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by powerhouse3(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
never you take back a cheating girlfriend,
because

when a woman is bad ,she's worst than a man..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by chiommy123(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
If you really love her you look beyond that
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Ifakiland(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why do you think fathers smile when they hear their son has hammered some girl...while the father of the girl hammered gets angry and even feels ashamed.
Traditionally, guys are allowed to have multiple women at once....but for a woman, it's a taboo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Ifakiland(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
Naaaa a guy can't look beyond it, he will always imagine anoda man's deek down her throat when kissing her. Ayama

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by chiommy123(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ifakiland:

Naaaa a guy can't look beyond it, he will always imagine anoda man's deek down her throat when kissing her. Ayama
but most women forgive their husband's
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by boiz2men(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
Its difficult. Except she is slutty, ladies attach emotions to sex. There's an 80% chance that under same circumstances she will still sleep with that same guy.

On the other hand, guys have sex for fun without emotions. Under same circumstances there's a 50% likelihood of reoccurrence. Note that for consensual sex to happen, the girl must fully agree.

So if sex happens anywhere, the girl permitted it.

Its the reason it difficult to forgive a cheating babe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by gbami(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
freedomest:
Girls forgive guys more than the way guys forgive girls in terms of cheating. God wants us to forgive constantly, and it is good. Now, even if guys forgive, they hardly continue with a relationship were the lady cheated, and even if they continue, they may never focus it towards marriage.

See reasons below why a guy may/will hardly take back a lady that cheated.

(1) A guy got a lady after serious hard-to-get and long wooing, then another guy slept with her easily without sweat. Painful to take.

(2) The remembrance of the escapades and the moaning during the cheating is a huge turn off. Painful to take.

(3) The fact that another guy will be bragging that he slept with a guy's girlfriend is painful to take.

(4) The fear of a repetition of same cheating...Painful to take.

(5) The fear that a girl that cheated may have developed emotions with the guy she cheated with.. Painful to take.

(6) Unnecessary insecurities...

My father's advice...Drop a cheating girlfriend or wife...no matter the condition, because ladies don't open legs for men they don't have emotional attachments to...Only Prostitute do that( don't bring a prostitute in the name of love...I will curse you)...You die slowly immediately you stay with a cheating girlfriend or wife...
And Don't marry an Edo girl... Their head dey shake..

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by chiommy123(f): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
boiz2men:

Its difficult. Except she is slutty, ladies attach emotions to sex. There's an 80% chance that under same circumstances she will still sleep with that same guy.

On the other hand, guys have sex for fun without emotions. Under same circumstances there's a 50% likelihood of reoccurrence. Note that for consensual sex to happen, the girl must fully agree.

So if sex happens anywhere, the girl permitted it.

Its the reason it difficult to forgive a cheating babe

this is the reason our society is the way it is. A guy is married and has like four concubines outside and he tells his wife he's not emotional attached to them. Who are you fooling if not yourself
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by ibkayee(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
It’s almost 2020 and men are still using the excuse that females cheat with emotions as a pass for their infidelity and a reason to rake females over the coals for the exact thing they do

”WelL I oNly chEated beCause shE wAs fine and aM a mAn,we Are visual creatures blah blah blah....but I sTilL lOve AnD reSpect u’. At the end of the day, a person still gets hurt, no matter how you want to rationalise it. To add to that, you can’t paint all females with the same brush when it comes to their reasons for cheating, sure some cheat with emotion but there are plenty who don’t. If she cheats on you with a guy who has more money purely for monetary gain, will you give her the same pass? And will it hurt any less? Probably not by much so cut the crap and just admit that you’re just hypocrites lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't forgive cheating men...

I will only act like I have forgiven him because I need time to perfectly execute my plans. smiley

You go fck outside and you bring back same prick to me? Claim you cheated without emotions. Watched me give you head on the same prick you chooked inside a random pussy?

Oh, heaven will receive a soul and it won't be mine... grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by loswhite(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
turn to a man..
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by MiVida(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Like I, mivida use to always say, "In my next life, I must be born a man AGAIN."

LYF'S GUUUUUUDDD! #LicksLipz
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Funmmyastic: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Never forgive a cheating boyfriend/husband as well.Next!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by loswhite(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
this is the reason our society is the way it is. A guy is married and has like four concubines outside and he tells his wife he's not emotional attached to them. Who are you fooling if not yourself
lol madam turn to a man...our society is not bleeped up. The society you are probably admiring found away to tell us that a man with four wives or concubine is not normal but a man and a man is perfectly ok... please tell me which society is bleeped up?
Stop trying to be a man
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by MiVida(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Never forgive a cheating boyfriend/husband as well.Next!
haha... Especially when the guy is so good in bed... I understand grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
a man's heart is capable of loving many women same time but women only love one man. if she is to love another, she transfer the love she had for you to him

Naso!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by chiommy123(f): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
loswhite:
lol madam turn to a man...our society is not bleeped up. The society you are probably admiring found away to tell us that a man with four wives or concubine is not normal but a man and a man is perfectly ok... please tell me which society is bleeped up?
Stop trying to be a man
iam not trying to be a man just saying if women forgive their husband's infidelity why won't the man do same
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by chiommy123(f): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
loswhite:
turn to a man..
what's special in being a man
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
pocohantas:

No mind them. Men cheat without emotions indeed. That was what they told Ned's first wife, he added the second, third, fourth, Regina. Now the poor woman's son is ranting on SM, say e no fit pay sch fees.

That was what Okoya's first wife thought before he brought in Sade and made her controller of his estate.

Over and over men have abandoned their women/kids for the other women, men have married the other woman. Yet I keep hearing how they cheat without emotions. Sure they cheat without emotions- but with lots of wickedness and total disrespect for the woman.
Just another way to dodge accountability, then they’ll have the nerve to be ‘deeply troubled’ and ‘uNaBle 2 aCcept’ when the same happens to them lolz boy bye
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't forgive cheating men...

I will only act like I have forgiven him because I need time to perfectly execute my plans. smiley

You go fck outside and you bring back same prick to me? Claim you cheated without emotions. Watched me give you head on the same prick you chooked inside a random pussy?

Oh, heaven will receive a soul and it won't be mine... grin

God forbid bad thing.
No be me go suck prick wey don turn to community property.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by boiz2men(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:

Whatever you typed up there, is it a reason why men find it difficult to forgive cheating gf? undecided

Cos that's what the thread is about. Except I must have interpreted the op's post wrongly
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Kenneygirl(f): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
If your actions are less likely to have consequences, then you’ll have no problem acting upon your desires.
In other words, if you know you can have an affair and get away with it, what’s stopping you from cheating?
Unfortunately, this sends out the wrong kind of signal to many nigerian men, and many take advantage of it.

If the cycle continues in this manner women still have a lot more forgiving to do and men will keep forgetting to return the gesture..but thank God this ain't the 90s anymore and more nigerian women are wising up and not accepting the bullshit double standard

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by ORIENTATION101: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Reason why average women do forgive cheating partner is they actually cherish the materials gains more than their Men body.they can endure a cheating husband so far he has not failed in his responsibilities but will easily dump a struggling loyal husband cos what they cherish most is no longer available.

The only thing men cherish and value from their partner is the body. It is like a bragging right for men as the only one who have access to it.
Once another person gain access to their most cherished asset ,that is the end of it.
The ones that forgives will never forget and the relationship will never be the same again

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Goldenheart(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
The cheating is never my problem....wetin dem go don discuss about me as dem dey straff,na em be my own problem.
hahaha
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
chiommy123:
look beyond what? why pay for something another man like you is getting for free.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
pocohantas:

No mind them. Men cheat without emotions indeed. That was what they told Ned's first wife, he added the second, third, fourth, Regina. Now the poor woman's son is ranting on SM, say e no fit pay sch fees.

That was what Okoya's first wife thought before he brought in Sade and made her controller of his estate.

Over and over men have abandoned their women/kids for the other women, men have married the other woman. Yet I keep hearing how they cheat without emotions. Sure they cheat without emotions- but with lots of wickedness and total disrespect for the woman.
a man's heart is capable of loving many women same time but women only love one man. if she is to love another, she transfer the love she had for you to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I the Laziest Nairalander? [Picture] / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate For This? / My Trauma (dating An Underage).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.