Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? (24343 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught / Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by cutecommend: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
There is no offense that cannot be forgiven, and it is profitable to forgive. Though forgiveness sometimes may come with the forgiven denied certain privileges. E.g. You might forgive someone who always steals in your house, but may not allow such persons to stay with you anymore

Why do guys hardly forgive cheating? Sometimes ladies who cheated may come back sincerely begging for forgiveness, but may not be accepted back even if they are forgiven, why?

(1) Some guys hardly believe that a lady who has cheated can change without going back again to cheat with same partner or so.. The fear or concern of a lady going back to cheat again might make some guys not accept a lady back. Women are emotional beings, and they can attach emotions after sex... Can you see the way some ladies try to connect with their EX again even after having a good relationship?

(2) Another reason some guys may hardly accept or forgive their partner who cheated might be because of the imagination of how she might was having pleasure with the person she cheated... And you know, some guys that sleep with ladies who already have partners do it with recklessness and probably some level of disrespect. Many guys will not want a lady whom they have cherished so much or invested alot on to be sexually used recklessly by a careless guy who doesn't value them. Many guys won't want another guy to be bragging how he slept with their partner.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by SuperNova33: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
There is no pain like it especially if you still use the old software that tells you if your woman cheats you are not man enough.

For me if you cheat it can't disturb my sleep, your fussy you broblem!

The amount of STD out there now a days will shock you... I have once upon a time had to treat stds I never even knew existed because a woman brought it to me. It was a dark period of my life, even with a condom you can still contract it..

71 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by CrystalSpark(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is why

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by chatinent: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
I can't live with the stigma.

No anger.

I let it go.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Youngaboy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just don't let me know or I should not even catch you myself.

Cos I can't forgive you. Else I turn you to sex mate while I meet another person

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by GOFRONT(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Me I cant forgive, and I cant forget

31 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Because guys hardly cheat........ So when a banny cheat on a guy,that kind thing dey pain am Well well tongue

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by TrumpDonald2: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
No 2 is very true. Most guys always have the mindset of using a woman when sleeping with her. So the thought of your own woman being used by a man really hurts. That's why... It's just the mindset.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:
I can't live with the stigma.

Lolss.. Hahaha

U see it now? Humans and Deceiving ourselves.. sad

And in dat other Thread, you and Sonnobax were claiming Virginity doesn't matter Dat much.. undecided

It's same thing..No guy likes his Girl to have Fcvkked other Guys b4..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Conner44: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Because guys hardly cheat........ So when a banny cheat on a guy,that kind thing dey pain am Well well tongue

Abeg oh no vex. Call me old school i go gree but ...

When we start to dey call ladies ‘banny’ ? Lol the slang sounds funny to me grin

Anytime I hear it see what I’m thinking about below

89 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Haba..
Pls stop lying.. sad

Guys cheat alot, infact we cheat more dan Girls..

Only dat, we don't Attach much emotions to Sex unlike Girls who Fall in Love after receiving a gud Dicck!! kiss smiley

61 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by chatinent: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.. Hahaha

U see it now? Humans and Deceiving ourselves.. sad

And in dat other Thread, you and Sonnobax were claiming Virginity doesn't matter Dat much.. undecided

It's same thing..No guy likes his Girl to have Fcvkked other Guys b4..

Read my posts.

I don't support cheating. I also don't support premarital sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Conner44:

Abeg oh no vex. Call me old school i go gree but ...

When we start to dey call ladies ‘banny’ ? Lol the slang sound funny to me grin

Anytime I hear it see what I’m thinking about below

Lol
Nah Bayelsa he originate from oo..
Dem come spread am to PH and Warri..

E never reach Benin and Lagos yet.. smiley

I don't like d Slang tho.. We Got better slangs for Girls in Delta..undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:

Read my posts.

I don't support cheating. I also don't support premarital sex.

Okk..

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Conner44: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol
Nah Bayelsa he originate from oo..
Dem come spread am from PH and Warri..

E never reach Benin and Lagos yet.. smiley

grin God abeg make e nor reach oh. For the sake of our children wey Dey watch nikolodeon and Cartoon Network everyday cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
"Because I can't save a hoe, I'm no neighborhood hero"...

36 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by chiga131: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Women cheat more in relationships and marriages. The only difference is that they conceal their cheating spree better than men do. So, getting to find out as a man that your partner once cheated or is still cheating makes men feel stupid and even more like a simp.
It becomes worse when your pals/guys get to find out that you've got a cheating woman as a wife or girlfriend.
Summarily, don't be a simping man

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by ShitHead(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Because guys hardly cheat.

It breaks their hearts to see someone cheat on them. That's so sad. cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by bigdammyj: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
We be hypocrites. We go dey cheat but won't like our women to cheat. If we're caught we'll beg but if we catch, we'll break ip grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Zegemi(f): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
The breakfast always come unannounced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by cbrezy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Mustiboy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to forgive as far as cheating is concerned. Just let the person go, or else you wanna keep them for fûcks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by AmuEbule: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
cutecommend:
Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? .

Why are women addicted to Cheating?

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cheating is sin.......
But to answer op's question;
I ve seen a man marrying more than one wife legally (dou not good ooo if u want to live long)
But I ve never seen a woman married to two men legally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by MuchAdo: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by FactBoyz: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Klchnjoku: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Forgiving a cheating woman only leaves room for her to keep cheating because a woman will assume that for you to forgive her once then you will forgive her again.

It's just how women think it's how they are wired, if you allow her to run over you once she will continue it.

And by the way why would you as a man be proud of yourself if other guys have seen your woman's pu$$ay.. no matter what you can say or do so far another man has seen your woman's pu$$ay then you have no pride anymore.

That is why as a man, you must make sure you marry a virgin.. one with good manners and if after you disvirgin her she cheats don't hesitate to dump her a$$.

In short, dump any woman who falls short of your standards whether she cheats or not.
Women are ruthless in rejecting men and dumping men, so we men should also be ruthless in doing same too.

Men, start having standards for your women.. if we men start demanding more in terms of standards from women I swear women will stop misbehaving and start acting right.

But because they know most men don't have standards that's why they always misbehave.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Connected1: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cheating can't be condoned.

A wise nigga dumps his girlfriend or wife the very first time she cheats or he uses condoms on her till he finds her replacement.

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Klass99(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? / My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.