Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. (3118 Views)

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others / Atiku Names Saraki Campaign Dg, Kwankwaso, Femi Kayode, Others In The List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by GamalNasser: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Which kind of delusional gradeur is this. So it is your account balance that will determine your level of happiness? You guys will just be calling money as if you are talking to someone at Ochenja market.. Do you know how much $25m per annum means? $2m per month..

Guy one can dream, is allowed but there are some dreams that it's advisable for one to wake up on time.

Wake up to reality and stop bragging what you are not on social media

I know what 25million dollars is better than you do , I have made a million dollars you have not so don't you think I should know better ?

You are too used to salary my guy see how you just converted it to 2 million dollars a month cheesy cheesy nobody will pay anyone 2 million dollars a month except you urinate crude oil cheesy..

Calm down 25 million dollars a year is very possible in Nigeria sef and there quite a handful of people doing it quietly trust me , even Akin Alabi is doing it quietly in Lagos here .. We pray to get there In Jesus Name and we will
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Is 5G powered by Uranium or Gamma Ray that will make it to that destructive?

Let me come to your level so you can comprehend , 5G use the same wave in your microwave , now imaging the wave in microwave raise to a power to ten emitting from towers that are within few metres of each other place across a place like ikeja ,imagine having like 500 of mini towers to cover ikeja can you imagine the wave that will be release into the sphere
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guestlander:

There are only a handful of countries with 5G networks. Italy, Spain and other countries with severe cases of Corona virus doesn't have 5G networks yet.
You still haven't explained the correlation between the 5G and the virus.

Then you had not been doing your research well please Google is there for your help , even nigeria a third world country had started on a pilot scheme.
The countries you mentioned are on the for front of 5G
That's the technology for driverless car etc
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Let me come to your level so you can comprehend , 5G use the same wave in your microwave , now imaging the wave in microwave raise to a power to ten emitting from towers that are within few metres of each other place across a place like ikeja ,imagine having like 500 of mini towers to cover ikeja can you imagine the wave that will be release into the sphere

Forget the physics of electromagnetic waves and explain to us only the relationship between the waves and the Corona virus. If you can't explain it then show us the research you have read about it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I know what 25million dollars is better than you do , I have made a million dollars you have not so don't you think I should know better ?

You are too used to salary my guy see how you just converted it to 2 million dollars a month cheesy cheesy nobody will pay anyone 2 million dollars a month except you urinate crude oil cheesy..

Calm down 25 million dollars a year is very possible in Nigeria sef and there quite a handful of people doing it quietly trust me , even Akin Alabi is doing it quietly in Lagos here .. We pray to get there In Jesus Name and we will

Guy don't you get it, those who are making it bigger in life don't come online to brag about it.

The initial discussion was about 5G, now it has turned to your audiomania life just to satisfy your ego.

You are only an Audio millionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is how you know those who must never be leaders. At times like this when clear-headed thinking and informed statements is needed from leaders the likes of Melaye and FFK can only spread ignorance and mass hysteria. May God forgive these charlatans and ignoramuses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2020/04/03/uk-debunks-5g-coronavirus-link-after-conspiracy-theorists-burn-cell-tower/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Then you had not been doing your research well please Google is there for your help , even nigeria a third world country had started on a pilot scheme.
The countries you mentioned are on the for front of 5G
That's the technology for driverless car etc

You really don't know what you are talking about. Even 5G is not widespread in the US, and the US is at the forefront of the technology followed by China.
The people who are pushing these conspiracy theories are basically nuts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

How are the scientist being able to make use of uranium to make Nukes upon how radioactive it is?

I doubt you are aware that of all the fruits, banana is the highest with radioactive...

You are not talking to a noob guy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by CSTR2: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Don't mind these fossils.

They can afford to travel out and enjoy 5G enabled services.

Anybody that don't want it should teleport to the era of oduduwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

How are the scientist being able to make use of uranium to make Nukes upon how radioactive it is?

I doubt you are aware that of all the fruits, banana is the highest with radioactive...

You are not talking to a noob guy

It's very obvious you lack deep knowledge of how 5G works and it will be a waste of time arguing with you
It's better you stick to political argument.
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by rusher14: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

5G is using a higher grade of electromagnetic wave to transmit the level which had never been experienced before so your comparison is wrong

In what range of the electromagnetic spectrum does 5G lie?

Are you aware Qatar has been on the commercial use of 5G since 2016?
Are you aware that researchers knew the bandwidth within which 5G operates is what they wanted but they experienced attenuation of the waves due to its higher frequency?

For this reason it is more affected by rain and fog?
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by rusher14: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Hahaha.

This is the electromagnetic spectrum. Please point out where 5G lies.

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Libkid(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
after this conspiracy theory,wat else? that paracetamol is the reason why the virus is spreading faster.tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by BigIyanga: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

5G is using a higher grade of electromagnetic wave to transmit the level which had never been experienced before so your comparison is wrong
Keep trafficking in ignorance and conspiracy theories ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Oshigun:
This is how you know those who must never be leaders. At times like this when clear-headed thinking and informed statements is needed from leaders the likes of Melaye and FFK can only spread ignorance and mass hysteria. May God forgive these charlatans and ignoramuses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2020/04/03/uk-debunks-5g-coronavirus-link-after-conspiracy-theorists-burn-cell-tower/amp/

Who is still thinking 5G today? Shame on Melaye, FFK and co. Shame on Oyakhilome etal. Majority of Nigerian Political and religious leaders are worthless hacks and the very rrason Nigeria is where she is today.
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by orisa37: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2020
AND NO DIGITAL NUMBERING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Enugu Guber: Justice, Equity Shall Prevail, Says Ugwuanyi / Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra / Tinubu Is Something Else Hear His Reply To Bode George �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.