Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,892 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. (3208 Views)

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others / Atiku Names Saraki Campaign Dg, Kwankwaso, Femi Kayode, Others In The List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
WesleyPepper:

Lol..
Africa has a long way to go

Don't mind them. Perhaps they should come together and form their own terrorist group called 5G Haram like their dumb counterparts in the north "book" haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by knowledgeable: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
CoronaVirus: Do NOT allow 5G in Nigeria & if you have already done so burn it- Fani Kayode, Dino Melaye Cries Out.

See more reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/coronavirus-do-not-allow-5g-in-nigeria.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Only donations in cash or grant?..
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Annie939(f): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Baba Buhari should consider FFK as special adviser on corona virus grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by WesleyPepper: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Do you know how many doctors and medical practitioners older and more experienced than you obviously that seek my opinion when it comes to stalemate medical cases ?

Do you know my family has one of the best privates hospitals in Nigeria today , you don't want to to know how many people in family are doctors ( I could have easily been one by i opted to join the Army instead then and that changed my trajectory)

Do you know how many fellows of medicine my family has?

My best friends are mostly medical practitioners..

You said I can enter a room where you talk ? Can you enter room where I close deals and eat. Today my business circle consist of CEOs of certified unicorns , heads of banks and telcos and I don't think you have that kind of circle ..I am one of the few Nigerian youths that write out cheques to banks ( I remember my account officer once asked me why do I make monthly payments to her bank , am I owing them and I told her I am not owing them but paying them their ratio from my business where they have a stake ).

There is nothing baby Nigerian doctors can show me I swear to God I have fixed cases they have left to die and the people are up and doing today..

You say I think highly big myself ? Should I be thinking lowly of myself ?

Abeg oga shift nobody that waits for salary to live has anything to show me .

I stopped reading after your first sentence .
You called yourself a genius IT expert but you manage stalemate medical cases . cheesy grin
So, consultants seek expert opinion about Medicine from an IT expert .
Oshey Dr House cheesy grin

Damn !! This is a classic case of grandiose delusions. You should seek an expert care from a psychiatrist shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by rusher14: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

One of them !!

This dude doesn't know what a virus is
He doesn't know what EMF is and how it works
He doesn't know the difference between 4g and 5g to him it's just like new model of 4g
He doesn't even know how planes achieve lift
He laughed at Trump here when he talked about chloroquine
And worse still he is a Buhari supporter totally empty and bereft
A hardcore tribalist

You've come again.
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by rusher14: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Do you know how many doctors and medical practitioners older and more experienced than you obviously that seek my opinion when it comes to stalemate medical cases ?

Do you know my family has one of the best privates hospitals in Nigeria today , you don't want to to know how many people in family are doctors ( I could have easily been one by i opted to join the Army instead then and that changed my trajectory)

You said I can enter a room where you talk ? Can you enter room where I close deals and eat. Today my business circle consist of CEOs of certified unicorns , heads of banks and telcos and I don't think you have that kind of circle ..I am one of the few Nigerian youths that write out cheques to banks ( I remember my account officer once asked me why do I make monthly payments to her bank , am I owing them and I told her I am not owing them but paying them their ratio from my business where they have a stake ).

There is nothing baby Nigerian doctors can show me I swear to God I have fixed cases they have left to die and the people are up and doing today..

So you are a doctor by association?

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Guy abeg if you wan dey lie, dey lie small small so that we can comprehend...

Then what are you doing on NL?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by GamalNasser: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

You've come again.

I will be vindicated
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by rusher14: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

So you are more intelligent than Google R & D guys?

You must be the Billyonaire character on Nairaland from years back.

You both share the same delusions of grandeur and I doubt it is coincidental.
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

You must be Billyonaire character on Nairaland from years back.

Broda, exactly my reason of asking what he is doing on NL.

The other day he claimed he is more intelligent than 99% of NL...

Today, his money pass Dangote.

Then what is he here for again..

Except if all na Audio

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by lereinter(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
2 morons

Werey meji, it's not their fault

Two madmen that obj clothed, not knowing that you don't cloth mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by APCNig: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
vikithor:
Its abundantly clear that APC ministers, lawmakers,cabinet staff,presidential aides are void of pro active thinking,if their head is reactively reasoning,how should the tail progress in thinking better?
Its opposition parties members (pdp)that have researched faster and supply this deaf and dumb terrorist govt idea on tactics to combating Chinese biological weapons, evidence is in receipt of Jack Ma's covid 19 equipment.
When blind lead blind,all you followers are free to stumble into pit but I will find my way.

This one is a slowpoke. France and US and Canada are fighting over medical supplies from China. This miscreant is talking about rants by a known drug addict FFK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by GamalNasser: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Guy abeg if you wan dey lie, dey lie small small so that we can comprehend...

Then what are you doing on NL?

My sole reason for being on NL is strictly political , I don't like the. Buhari govt and I know he will not achieve anything good if even given 100 years ..I use every platform available to expose the govt and remind NIGERIANs they made a mistake . Besides I never knew NL was just for NFAs
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

My sole reason for being on NL is strictly political , I don't like the. Buhari govt and I know he will not achieve anything good if even given 100 years ..I use every platform available to expose the govt and remind NIGERIANs they made a mistake . Besides I never knew NL was just for NFAs

If you have indeed acquired and achieved all this, then you are not supposed to be worring yourself about the government , instead you should be outside donating relief materials to the needy.

You are not the first person to claim NL Dangote. So safe all those cock and bull story to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by GamalNasser: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

You must be the Billyonaire character on Nairaland from years back.

They might be tactically more intelligent but strategically I am more intelligent , I am big picture guys , I already work with a lot of smart software people who bring my ideas to live and they get paid , but can they on their own get these ideas and take them from dream to print ? Hell no ...
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Don't mind them. Perhaps they should come together and form their own terrorist group called 5G Haram like their dumb counterparts in the north "book" haram.

Please go and research about 5G network and how it works before coming to spew rubbish on a public platform like NL. There are studies that the electromagnetic waves affects the general function of the cell and for all we know there might be some form of cover up
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

They might be tactically more intelligent but strategically I am more intelligent , I am big picture guys , I already work with a lot of smart software people who bring my ideas to live and they get paid , but can they on their own get these ideas and take them from dream to print ? Hell no ...

Leader of the 5G Haram on Nairaland. Your ideas are driven by irrational fears and ignorance and perhaps a little bit of grandiosity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don't need to proof yourself to someone who's level of intelligence can't comprehend what you are trying to explain ,or you might find yourself moving in circle trying to make h understand .
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Please go and research about 5G network and how it works before coming to spew rubbish on a public platform like NL. There are studies that the electromagnetic waves affects the general function of the cell and for all we know there might be some form of cover up

You are speaking rubbish. Show me the research which says 5G networks are responding for Corona virus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Is 5G powered by Uranium or Gamma Ray that will make it to that destructive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

You don't need to proof yourself to someone who's level of intelligence can't comprehend what you are trying to explain ,or you might find yourself moving in circle trying to make h understand .

5G haram people and grandiosity are like five and six. They think they are the only repository of knowledge even when they are spewing nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Why do you like to switch to monikers as if you are switching into your bank accounts..?

Just only to self praise yourself?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Leader of the 5G Haram on Nairaland. Your ideas driven by irrational fears and ignorance and perhaps a little bit of grandiosity.
Please avail yourself to sturdy about 5G network and it's health downsides . This is science and not literature class , leave the argument to science inclined people who can argue constructively
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by GamalNasser: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

If you have indeed acquired and achieved all this, then you are not supposed to be worring yourself about the government , instead you should be outside donating relief materials to the needy.

You are not the first person to claim NL Dangote. So safe all those cock and bull story to yourseld

I am not a Dangote not even close I don't even consider myself rich ( you are not rich till you can make 25 million dollars a year ) and I don't and I am not even close ...I am an entrepreneur I work hard and make mad sacrifices to get ideas to life and the last thing I need is a govt that will crush my business with just one wrong policy , my advertising business lost a lot of big patronage when Buhari tried to extort MTN Nigeria of 5 billion dollars , alot of other Nigeria fringe vendors also lost business , this was a business arrangement that took me 4 years of my life to build and it was gone just because of a shortsighted policy .. I only said what I said because that salary doctor told me I couldn't enter a room where he was when I seat on tables with people far better than him .
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Please avail yourself to sturdy about 5G network and it's health downsides . This is science and not literature class , leave the argument to science inclined people who can argue constructively

I did, it has nothing to do with Corona virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Why do you like to switch to monikers as if you are switching into your bank accounts..?

Just only to self praise yourself?

Who is switching moniker , ho and check again.
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am not a Dangote not even close I don't even consider myself rich ( you are not rich till you can make 25 million dollars a year ) and I don't and I am not even close ...I am an entrepreneur I work hard and make mad sacrifices to get ideas to life and the last thing I need is a govt that will crush my business with just one wrong policy , my advertising business lost a lot of big patronage when Buhari tried to extort MTN Nigeria of 5 billion dollars , alot of other Nigeria fringe vendors also lost business , this was a business arrangement that took me 4 years of my life to build and it was gone just because of a shortsighted policy .. I only said what I said because that salary doctor told me I couldn't enter a room where he was when I seat on tables with people far better than him .

you are not rich till you can make 25 million dollars a year

Which kind of delusional gradeur is this. So it is your account balance that will determine your level of happiness?

You guys will just be calling money as if you are talking to someone at Ochenja market.. Do you know how much $25m per annum means? $2m per month..

Guy one can dream, is allowed but there are some dreams that it's advisable for one to wake up on time.

Wake up to reality and stop bragging what you are not on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by helinues: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Who is switching moniker , ho and check again.

Is it today you have been doing that.. Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by BigIyanga: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Naija is manufacturing VVIP idiocy since 1914.. but you’re using 4G technology to type, stream , watch, transfer all kinds of things? It’s like saying that upgrading from toyota camry basiv V4 to toyota camry XLE V6... is going to kill u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guestlander:

I did, it has nothing to do with Corona virus.

The electromagnetic waves emitted by the waves actually have effects on the cells in the body , like poisoning effect on the cells. Please try and do your research well on countries currently being ravage by the pandemic and you will discover that they are mainly country that are already enjoying the 5G networks
Haven't you wondered why nigeria with the poor health facilities had recorded less fatality. May be the effort of NCDC.
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by kiyosaki1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
BigIyanga:
Naija is manufacturing VVIP idiocy since 1914.. but you’re using 4G technology to type, stream , watch, transfer all kinds of things? It’s like saying that upgrading from toyota camry basiv V4 to toyota camry XLE V6... is going to kill u

5G is using a higher grade of electromagnetic wave to transmit the level which had never been experienced before so your comparison is wrong
Re: Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. by Guestlander: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
kiyosaki1:

The electromagnetic waves emitted by the waves actually have effects on the cells in the body , like poisoning effect on the cells. Please try and do your research well on countries currently being ravage by the pandemic and you will discover that they are mainly country that are already enjoying the 5G networks
Haven't you wondered why nigeria with the poor health facilities had recorded less fatality. May be the effort of NCDC.

There are only a handful of countries with 5G networks. Italy, Spain and other countries with severe cases of Corona virus doesn't have 5G networks yet.
You still haven't explained the correlation between the 5G and the virus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Youth Leader Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident [PHOTOS] / The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East / I Prefer To Speak at Rallies & Gatherings -Tinubu Reject Arise TV invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.