Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52803 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by wwwihy: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
“It is clear from all indications that CRA is seeking relevance. Ordinarily, we would not have dignified it with a response because Proverbs 26:4 says, 'Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him’. But again Proverbs 26:5 avers, 'Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.'
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by BewareOf419: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Don't tell me CAMEL URINE not working for you, because I see now that dilemma is affecting you, what are we saying what are you saying again?? Just relax ok, chill with you CAMEL URINE and take that drugs Walie you'll be alright at las ok.. BIKO make sure you take your drugs I beg you in the name of allah the god of kaaba the shrine

This is theriously therious.. You too take the drugs with the urine if it will work
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Chochovini: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Why disguising to be a Muslim?
. ONE of the worst trajedies that can happen to any man in life is NOT to be born into a muslim faith or family BUT to practice and die a muslim.

This is because even the devil itself is a muslim. Still wonder why the high blood thirsty traits in every muslim at the light of this understanding?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by ifko: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=explosiveskull post=88094432]
But he never shed any blood unlike the dog mohamed and his true followers like isis, boko haram, taliban, etc who in emulating the dog mohammed have been raping children, shedding blood and causing violence to the extent that in this perilous times, the dogs followers have flaunted the simple rule of not gathering together to curb the virus instead they cause chaos, burned police stations. Islam encourages incest, nymphomaniacs, rapists, drug abuse, violence, illitracy, etc.
Just like how pigs exhumed mohammeds decaying body and ate half of him, that is how your brains are, a decomposing shit. [/s]

Your empty skull has really exploded. No need for a comprehensive response.

but d guy is not lying

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Tareq1105: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Are there groups that extort Nigerians of their first salaries other than the Church? NO. Are there groups that extort Nigerians of 10% of their income other than the Church? NO.

10% is given willingly as tithe without force. This practice has root in the Bible.

Do you have problem with that?

Has any Christian come to complain to you or beg you for food?

I pay my tithe regularly but I ve had cause to skip it at times and no Pastor has cained me for that.

What else do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Chochovini: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gandollaar:
Islam encourages poverty and hardship as a way of life. Christianity is the opposite. And MUMURIC says , we are different.

His response was rather bitter and childish like someone said.
. IF you are born a muslim, Half of your life is gone.
If you die a muslim, your whole life is not only gone BUT destroyed forever in eternity. A fearful fact.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Lallai: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm a christian but I do not support CRA on this.they are blowing there Trumpets and it is wrong.(let another praise u and not yourself).The Bible teaches us not to let our left hand know what our right hand is doing,talkless of what your neighbor has or has not done.why are u bothered CRA?..Did u give because of God or because of man?. Answer me!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by BewareOf419: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Your Pastors are Rapist, Yahoo-yahoo and aside that, all Pastors, Reverend, Diocese and Pope are into Fetishes.
NEWS: Pastor was paraded by residents of a South-West state after being nabbed packing human faeces, IgbereTV reports.

During interrogation, the Pastor claimed he wanted to use the faeces for an experiment before stating that he needed it as a fertilizer.

But when asked why he didn’t use that of his children or church members, he said members are no longer coming to church at this time.

Then, a resident pointed out that he could have used the faeces his members excreted before now, the Pastor defended himself by saying he never needed it then but needs it now.
YOUR PASTORS ARE USING YOUR GULLIBILITY TO YAHOO-YAHOO YOU.
Pls Wake up!!
May u receive brain. Amen

This is theriously therious.. You too take the drugs with the urine if it will work for u just for peace to Reign

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Sunnyontop(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
[url]churches are business enterprises, if you know you.
10% of salary from every member at the beginning of the months as ROI.

Are u been forced 2do so?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Chochovini: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ustec:

Really,
I hope you have not missed any of your tithe offerings since the locked down brouhaha.
You Hypocrites.
. A CASE of a Pot calling a Kettle black. Who‘s more hypocritical than the muslims?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Multiplier7:
This MURIC quoted exactly what Bishop David Oyedepo said on the second day of fasting and prayer against corona virus during the spiritual weeknof emphasis. Proverb 26 vs 4 & 5

Only copy copy full their body

You lot surprise me. Is it the Bishop who wrote Proverbs? Those are common verses in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
fykes:
Very childish write-up extremely childish reply, full of pent up aggression, wrong diction.
Aptly childish
Well, ur opinion if you say it's a childish response
But could you please help point out the faulty diction
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
21savages:
With due respect sir, can u pls show me where it is clearly written.

In Quran or Hadith?? Because I don't understand ur question regards what I said
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chochovini:
. ONE of the worst trajedies that can happen to any man in life is NOT to be born into a muslim faith or family BUT to practice and die a muslim.

This is because even the devil itself is a muslim. Still wonder why the high blood thirsty traits in every muslim at the light of this understanding?
I can proof to u that the devil is a Christian, because there's no religion like Christianity by God.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Edyice:
Those following this man are lost forever .....
Wrong man
Wrong thinking
Wrong personality
Wrong belief and
Wrong religion....

What has he done wrong? If you read the article, you'll agree with him. That CRA or whatever it calls itself has embarrassed us. Why pokenose in their affairs? We're as Christians are peace loving people. Don't drag us into any mess with people of other religions.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
BewareOf419:

This is theriously therious.. You too take the drugs with the urine if it will work for u just for peace to Reign
Pls did the drug + urine works for u?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by farem: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
saaron:
Are there groups in this country that provides humanitarian services and relief materials to refugees, victims of terrorist attacks and poor Nigerians than the Church? Absolutely NONE! Personally I have been actively involved with my Church's humaniterian affairs by way of community service and donation of relief materials to poor communities.
Yet the Church is the target for persecution by buhari's fulani regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

I think the Muslims, through muric, have a lot to battle.
How do you think it is easy to finance terrorism across the world?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by mrkia(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
May Allah bless you the prof. They made big mistake by challenging Muslims into their comparation parameters despite the fact that they know we're two parallel lines that can never be met. They're profit making organisations where as, they know we're not.

Those pastors keep on making the hipe of whatever they are donating on social media mind you their faithful donators of the TITHES they are flexing on never announce how much they gives out as TITHES each time they did.

I think that now that they are giving back to them they need not making it a thing of jamboree....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Hibrahym: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

And the Muslim used oil money from Arabic countries to sponsor terrorist. Killing inocent soul everywhere from Iran, Iraq, Seria and Nigeria
I don't know how religion will be encouraging killing

There's something called proof. Give me the money trail from the "oil" money to the terrorist, else you're just a product of poor education.
Is this how you present your thesis (or undergrad project) or even your work if you're self employed ?

Absolutely convincing.

I don't know how religion will be encouraging killing
You don't know 'cos u didn't learn and enjoys ignorant more than Moms meal.
You are all Islaamic Experts but doesn't even know the most basic thing about Islaam.

You have a choice to be less ignorant today: http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/assets/images/isis-alqaida-jihad.jpg
The choice is yours.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Tamkurou: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

And yet Nigeria is the headquarter of poverty
Mind you, minus the Muslims dominated states from Nigeria and see if it will still remain the headquarter of poverty.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Don't tell me CAMEL URINE not working for you, because I see now that dilemma is affecting you, what are we saying what are you saying again?? Just relax ok, chill with you CAMEL URINE and take that drugs Walie you'll be alright at las ok.. BIKO make sure you take your drugs I beg you in the name of allah the god of kaaba the shrine
Biko! I believe you're a Drug addict. So as an experience person in drug abuse, pls what's d reaction of Camel urine + Drugs?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by limeta(f): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

I don't blame u!! Even in hereafter (on Judgment Day) God has no case for Mad people.
Get well soon!!

Not in yr prophet case
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Chochovini: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
CodeTemplar:
How come they don't mind their own business when waging their jihad terrorist war?

They can start by minding their own business by not blocking roads when praying or by stopping the imposition of state religion as well as use of public funds to build mosques.
Nonsensical ingredient.
. WORD.
In fact, oil dey your head. Well said. Don‘t mind all those uncircumcised philistines with their backward terrorist thinking.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Chochovini: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
emmaitive:
Islam is terorism
. FROM the pit of hell at that.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by oluwaahmed: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Our ways are different. Islamic organisations do not make noise with their gestures of kindness. Neither are we in the tithe league, the prosperity gospel camp or the fake miracles confederation.

The savagery in this statement has got to hurt. Damn!
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Biko! I believe you're a Drug addict. So as an experience person in drug abuse, pls what's d reaction of Camel urine + Drugs?

Ask ur messenger Muhammad that prescribed it nah.. grin
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Chochovini: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

I can proof to u that the devil is a Christian, because there's no religion like Christianity by God.
EVER wonder why people keep saying Heaven is the most peaceful place to be? Well emm...I am not trying to be judgemental here, but I think its simply because NO muslim shall be there. You know why? because they are alergic to PEACE and therefore can‘t possibly be in a place like Heaven, the Holy Kingdom of God, not allah (remember).

That place is not designed for violent and antangonistic blood-thirsty set of creatures. But fot ONLY those who have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Saviour. So Repent now or Perish.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
No oath swearing here?

Why??
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha... I believe people with brain sanitizes it, what about people like u that does not have the brain in their skull, what will they sanitize?
Your reply is a clear indication that u lack sense. Step forward let me help your destiny

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
Your reply is a clear indication that u lack sense. Step forward let me help your destiny
Hahaha.. I'm happy u admitted you're insane. You need Heavy Deliverance!!
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by sunboy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Isiri:

u are mad. alabosi

Well you started name calling ... Na GOAT/ERAN/EWU you be! You bunch of extremist who won’t let the society grow in peace! You think Dubai and Qatar will grow if they pick religion on everything like MURIC does?

EWU like you!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.