Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52732 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
snowball11:

You know that is the antecedent of your "faithfools" undecided
Yes or No?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
Muric 1 - CRA 0
is obvious you didn't watch the first leg
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by foreshore(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
ican2020:
Terrorist organisation
Are u referring to CTO (Christian Terrorists Organization)?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
saaron:
Are there groups in this country that provides humanitarian services and relief materials to refugees, victims (both Christians and Muslims) of terrorist attacks and poor Nigerians than the Church? Absoluteley NONE! Personally I have been actively involved with my Church's humaniterian affairs by way of community service and donation of relief materials to poor communities and victims of boko haram attacks in north east.
Yet the Church is the target for persecution by buhari's fulani regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
ONE NIGERIA IS NOT DEAD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!! AS A CHRISTIAN, I EXPECTED U TO DESPITE THE DARKNESS, STILL SPEAK LIGHT TO NIGERIA.......AND U CALL URSELF A CHRISTIAN.....SO ASHAMED OF U
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by darfay: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Are u referring to Christian Bombers/Terrorists?

Yes like Boko Haram and isis

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bahaushe1: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims

Certainly not on this particular issue. I have issues with them concerning their involvement in politics.

Here they are right; we don't collect money in mosques; mosques are meant for worship.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by fjjc(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
Which embarrassment? Are you a Muslim at all? Muslims don't make noise over good gesture. It is forbidden.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21cents: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
dele1727:
Islamic organisations do not make noise with their gestures of kindness. Neither are we in the tithe league, the prosperity gospel camp or the fake miracles confederation.

Which kind finishing be this?
grin grin

Kai, the finishing no be here grin. I literally cringed in shame as I read through that line.

issa TKO something grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by funshint(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thank God we now have CRA...Christian Amotekun. We've suffered enough from MURIC. grin
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
limeta:
Is not their call
They not into good will
They muslims are only into bombwill
Cut this hand cut that leg abuse women
Marry six yrs old child to 50 yrs old man just like their prophet mad Mohammed
I don't blame u!! Even in hereafter (on Judgment Day) God has no case for Mad people.
Get well soon!!

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by haffaze777(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Angelfrost:

Don't flatter yourselves... That stooge hasn't said anything new, sensible, or meaningful here.
[/s]

OK NEXT

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by ylaa(f): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Don't mind him. The rant of a mad man

quote author=awedeade post=88086309]When it comes to defending buhari & his nepotic governance, they are the most vocal, but when it comes to benevolence and helping the people they are mute and nowhere to be found cry

They should better change their name from MURIC to BUHARIC grin

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by slyng(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
you and who? Ordinary Differential Equation, ODE

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
darfay:

Yes like Boko Haram and isis
NEWS: Living Faith Bomber: Christians involved in terrorist attacks blame Muslims, Boko Haram – Islamic Council

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by snowball11(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Yes or No?

A very mumuric question! cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by yommen: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Are there groups that extort Nigerians of their first salaries other than the Church? NO. Are there groups that extort Nigerians of 10% of their income other than the Church? NO.

I have once been in a church for years and never paid tithe. I was never arrested nor molested. So, if I feel ashamed I wasn't doing it and I started doing it, was I forced? If you idiots can't know it's a command from God, you can go ahead hug Abba kyari where ever he is. Christ came to preach love, what does you religion preach? Confusion!
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by FGonline: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
awedeade:
When it comes to defending buhari & his nepotic governance, they are the most vocal, but when it comes to benevolence and helping the people they are mute and nowhere to be found cry

They should better change their name from MURIC to BUHARIC grin

thy are corrupt

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Koralords: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
bahaushe1:

Certainly not on this particular issue. I have issues with concerning their involvement in politics.

Here they are right; we don't collect money in mosques; mosques are meant for worship.
Bro they might be right with this but most of there statement is an embarrassment.
Politicizing everything
Funny so people even think am iPod
My name is kabir

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Godformeeeeeee: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
When was this CRA founded?
Like for CRA
Share for MURIC
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by petitejolie(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yeye muric but u can pry into their own business. Making noise up and down. Any way the govt is already taking care of d poor Muslims. Those are the only people that woman minister is sharing money to.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
snowball11:

A very mumuric question! cheesy
Hahaha.. as e dey pain u.
Hypocrites can not answer such question. They are good at insults, ill-words/comments, because they are on the wrong track. May u receive brain before the next Sunday. Amen
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Mummyfour(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why does this Akintola man hate Christians and Christianity with a passion and with every drop of blood in his vein?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by guy222: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
oshozondii:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/04/right-of-reply-mind-your-own-business.html?m=1
useless mumuric chairman, otondo of the highest order, second to non, BASTARD
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Koralords: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Asu015:

I won't expect less from an islamically unlearned person.

Next time, Speak for yourself

A True muslim will always support MURIC
A true Muslim must support muric that’s why this country can never be good.
They talk to much and have turned themselves to apc spokesperson
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by luluman: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
Honestly, by saying things we don't ask them.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 4gunners(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmn
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by luluman: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

And yet Nigeria is the headquarter of poverty
Yes because only Christian's are donating while mus.......are not.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by luluman: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Are there groups that extort Nigerians of their first salaries other than the Church? NO. Are there groups that extort Nigerians of 10% of their income other than the Church? NO.
But the first salaries are from Christians to the church. Abi does it come from muslims?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Christian God and the Muslim God are actively mute about the suffering of Humanity at the moment, and the Scientists and Medics are left to help humanity.

Once this pandemic is over, the Christians and Muslims will hold Thanks Giving Services, praising their Gods for their protections.

Religions thrive in ignorance, but their yansh don finally open.

Monotheism is a story we tell ourselves, does not mean it is true. If I have my way, these two Religions will be chased out of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Koralords: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
luluman:
Honestly, by saying things we don't ask them.
They get themselves involved in everything,politicizing everything,
No true Muslim can swear you have not been embarrassed by there statement before
Let’s try and be honest with ourselves
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by snowball11(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. as e dey pain u.
Hypocrites can not answer such question. They are good at insults, ill-words/comments, because they are on the wrong track. May u receive brain before the next Sunday. Amen

I'm sure you lack the understanding of that word "hypocrite!" Gosh,.....run along for I have got no time for your kind! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) / Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.