Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52805 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by luluman: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
ibo muslim spotted
We are hausa muslims.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bestpunterever: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
snowball11:

I think it's far better than the incessant bombing of people by your "faithfools" around the world all in the name of western education is a sin! undecided
ok
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by abbasajao(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Multiplier7:
This MURIC quoted exactly what Bishop David Oyedepo said on the second day of fasting and prayer against corona virus during the spiritual weeknof emphasis. Proverb 26 vs 4 & 5

Only copy copy full their body

David Oyedepo did not make/write the proverb. Did he?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by luluman: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
churches are business enterprises, if you know you.
10% of salary from every member at the beginning of the months as ROI. chai!
So explain what zakat is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by abiskoko: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
MURIC is as poor as a Church rat, but they will not admit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by extol1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Are there groups that extort Nigerians of their first salaries other than the Church? NO. Are there groups that extort Nigerians of 10% of their income other than the Church? NO.
and did the church place gun on his members to pay their first salaries? NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bestpunterever: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
luluman:
So explain what zakat is.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
snowball11:

I'm sure you lack the understanding of that word "hypocrite!" Gosh,.....run along for I have got no time for your kind! undecided
Hahahaha... Since you've surrendered, I will allow u to run...���
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by luluman: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:

They get themselves involved in everything,politicizing everything,
No true Muslim can swear you have not been embarrassed by there statement before
Let’s try and be honest with ourselves
Yes, most of our Muslim brothers are just in support of anything against Christians. We should let everybody serve who he believes in and let anybody live his life like he wants.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by akaahs(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
saaron:
Are there groups in this country that provides humanitarian services and relief materials to refugees, victims of terrorist attacks and poor Nigerians than the Church? Absolutely NONE! Personally I have been actively involved with my Church's humaniterian affairs by way of community service and donation of relief materials to poor communities.
Yet the Church is the target for persecution by buhari's fulani regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
We are in almost the same organisation. Ours, I handle school fees of some selected refugees, I can tell you Muslims are almost equal with the numbers of Christians. The other time, I saw a Muslim group in Kano sharing food items, I couldn't see a single Christian over, it's makes me wander if in time like this we are still sagregating?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by MYHUBBY: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
Muric 1 - CRA 0

this would have been OK. that idiot should be cautioned, we aren't ready for any religious war in Nigeria

"On our part and unknown to many, MURIC has mobilized its members and encouraged them to donate generously in order to assist vulnerable members of the society in particular and those affected by the lockdown in general. We tagged the operation MURIC COVID-19 Relief Fund.

There has been good response and the proceeds have been shared to various states in the country through the chairmen of MURIC branches in those states (Kaduna, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, etc).

“Amounts donated are being announced on a daily basis and those chairmen have also been reporting back to the groups for transparency and accountability. The exercise is a continuous one and the campaign is being pursued on MURIC’s social media platforms (23 whatshap groups, facebook, linkedin, etc). The press has not been brought in because it is not necessary to make noise about our humanitarian pursuits. It is meant for the needy in society in general. It is not a jamboree. The world is facing a huge humanitarian calamity and we are expressing solidarity by giving out to victims. How does that call for a circus show?"

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by madridsta007(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
oshozondii:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/04/right-of-reply-mind-your-own-business.html?m=1

One man, one "organisation". This Muslim blogger -and one must respect him for the amount of noise he has made in Nigeria- should go and isolate himself.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Koralords: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
luluman:
Yes, most of our Muslim brothers are just in support of anything against Christians.
Let’s learn to tolerate each other ,my dads Muslim my moms a deaconess.
Everyone is doing his thing let muric not divide us in the south west we have been living peacefully .
Imagine them criticizing the name amotekun must they comment on everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 1Dray(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Are there groups that extort Nigerians of their first salaries other than the Church? NO. Are there groups that extort Nigerians of 10% of their income other than the Church? NO.

Did they extort yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by tex73: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
ibo muslim spotted

The Hausa muslims call yoruba muslims, fake. In turn, both, also call the misguided Igbo muslims fake. cool

Jesus Christ is the True and Only way to eternal Life.......Better believe that and confess it in ur Heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by sylve11: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Religion na politics cool
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by anonimi: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims

He is not an embarrassment at all. Otherwise you would have donated money and materials for the Covid-19 response.
Got it

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by darfay: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

NEWS: Living Faith Bomber: Christians involved in terrorist attacks blame Muslims, Boko Haram – Islamic Council

If we go down that Lane nairaland no go contain am

Big different between attempted and actually carrying out shit
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by anonimi: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
sylve11:
Religion na politics cool

...........lot of them are Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by tomju(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Well served. Learn to mind your business. There is no competition in charity. God sees everyone's heart and intentions. Stop drumming your trumpet. When a non Christian quotes appropriate scriptures for you to back his point, then you know you goofed big time.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bestpunterever: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
tex73:

The Hausa muslims call yoruba muslims, fake. In turn, both, also call the misguided Igbo muslims fake. cool

Jesus Christ is the True and Only way to eternal Life.......Better believe that and confess it in ur Heart.
confession kill you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by sunnymaja(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Did they force you to pay? Are those not paying better than those that pay? If paying is making them better, your opinion is baseless because their beliefs translate to productivity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by akdjr(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can't Government just put a total ban on theses two brother religion?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cook your own soup. Let us cook whatever we have capacity for.

Truth be told, we all have our callings. nobody should impose anything on anyone/groups.

Christians are called to doing things that are Christlike in nature....

KEEP THE GOOD WORK MOVING AND LEAVE WHOEVER IS NOT INTERESTED IN IT ASIDE.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahahaha... As e dey pain u..... Giving out your wealth willingly to someone is better than using your congregations' gullibility to Yahoo-yahoo them of their wealth. 99days for d thief....!! I command u to receive brain before the next Sunday. Amen

Pain me as how, I Dey tell you how ur SLAVES imams, alfas, etc are been disgraced openly, they will beg for ibadah money, quran recitation money, the worst part is that the money contribute for new baby THEY WILL EVEN SIT ON IT TAKE IT HOME... they are just constituting NUISANCE publicly, is that how Muhammad was so poor while alive?? Menh you're nothing but BUNCH OF BEGGERS in islam the religion of poverty..

At this juncture I'll say:

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by tomju(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

And yet Nigeria is the headquarter of poverty
My friend you missed the point. Lesson 1. Do not compete with your neighbour.
Lesson 2. Remember the widows mite. Jesus said those 2 coins meant more that all the plenty coins others put from their surplus.
Lesson 3. Give what you can give. Don't give because A, or B is giving. Give your own. According to your own ability.
Lesson 4. Why are you bothered D did not give as much? When blessings come from Above will you detect how it should be shared?
Lesson 5. God sees the heart and judges our intentions
Leave that one for Him.
Lesson 6. Helping others should not be competition. If I can't help as you do, let me be and do your own.
Finally, when you see the truth stand by it, no matter your bias. If a child steals and he is caught, it's easier when the father goes there he will start beating his own child until people will be begging him to leave the boy, than trying to use force to rescue him from the scene.
Let us remove the speck from our own eyes before we see the rafter in our neighbours eyes. Enough said

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by greggng: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
I like this ....cook your own food and allow me cook what my capacity can cook. lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by baysol: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by explosiveskull(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayoefa:

You talking about how you are supporting Namdiot coward Cownu thr Yebo Biafuro terrorist? Go and ask him.
But he never shed any blood unlike the dog mohamed and his true followers like isis, boko haram, taliban, etc who in emulating the dog mohammed have been raping children, shedding blood and causing violence to the extent that in this perilous times, the dogs followers have flaunted the simple rule of not gathering together to curb the virus instead they cause chaos, burned police stations. Islam encourages incest, nymphomaniacs, rapists, drug abuse, violence, illitracy, etc.
Just like how pigs exhumed mohammeds decaying body and ate half of him, that is how your brains are, a decomposing shit.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by LivingSage: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Well I don't expect you to understand Islam.
In Islam, we're warned of doing things for people to see or for people to praise us. You have to hide ANYTHING you do else you won't be rewarded by Allah again other than the praise that have been rained on you by people. we don't do things for people to see
I'm opportune to be in one of the groups MURIC referenced, donation from Muslims are being announce on daily basis
[s]
Emmanuelhector:
In conclusion, Islam is all about preaching A and doing B .. Religion that breeds hypocrites
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.