Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52790 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by paix(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
Muric 1 - CRA 0
Who is contesting with who? If I may ask.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by neyobills: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
bahaushe1:

Certainly not on this particular issue. I have issues with concerning their involvement in politics.

Here they are right; we don't collect money in mosques; mosques are meant for worship.

Certainly not on Jumat days because i always hear them collect fisebilahi or whatever its called money every Friday after prayers and certainly tithes and offerings are optional in Churches as well.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Pain me as how, I Dey tell you how ur SLAVES imams, alfas, etc are been disgraced openly, they will beg for ibadah money, quran recitation money, the worst part is that the money contribute for new baby THEY WILL EVEN SIT ON IT TAKE IT HOME... they are just constituting NUISANCE publicly, is that how Muhammad was so poor while alive?? Menh you're nothing but BUNCH OF BEGGERS in islam the religion of poverty..

At this juncture I'll say:

I still stand on my point. Willingly giving out your wealth to a begger is far better than those Pastors who use your gullibility to Yahoo-yahoo u. Receive brain in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Ayoefa: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=explosiveskull post=88094432]
But he never shed any blood unlike the dog mohamed and his true followers like isis, boko haram, taliban, etc who in emulating the dog mohammed have been raping children, shedding blood and causing violence to the extent that in this perilous times, the dogs followers have flaunted the simple rule of not gathering together to curb the virus instead they cause chaos, burned police stations. Islam encourages incest, nymphomaniacs, rapists, drug abuse, violence, illitracy, etc.
Just like how pigs exhumed mohammeds decaying body and ate half of him, that is how your brains are, a decomposing shit. [/quote][/s]

Your empty skull has really exploded. No need for a comprehensive response.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by badman007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
News Hint.

Useless people fighting over stupid shit.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:
One Thing I Am Sure Of Is That These Slaves Starting From Sultan Of Sokoto, Sheikhs, Emirs, Etc Do Collect ZAKAT From Saudi Arabia At The End Of Umrah Annually But Yet They Are Still Poor...
With due respect sir, can u pls show me where it is clearly written.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

I still stand on my point. Willingly giving out your wealth to a begger is far better than those Pastors who use your gullibility to Yahoo-yahoo u. Receive brain in Jesus name.

So you mean Your imams, Sheikhs, alfas, etc ARE BEGGERS grin hehehehehe so you admitted that Muhammad your late illiteracy, r@pist, womanizer, warlord, criminal and messenger was a begger too... Kontinue ooo okay kaaba is watching u grin
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Muric did not do anything, you dare mention the privste sector as if you had anything to do with it. They only support fulani herdsmen and other ungodly acts by their muslim brothers worldwide.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by tex73: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
confession kill you there

Hahahahaha grin grin

On a serious note, not a jokeing matter cool
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So you mean Your imams, Sheikhs, alfas, etc ARE BEGGERS grin hehehehehe so you admitted that Muhammad your late illiteracy, r@pist, womanizer, warlord, criminal and messenger was a begger too... Kontinue ooo okay kaaba is watching u grin
Hahaha... And u admitted that your so called Deceptive Pastors, Reverend, Diocese, and Pope are Robbers, Liars, Rapist, Yahoo men, and Womanizers. Receive brain my friend.

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by tex73: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
confession kill you there

Textbook example/ evidence.... I wish you eternal life n you wish me otherwise.

Our God is good. May he help us.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by adeniyi65(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims
it is certain the topic from the front page drive you here to comment this without going into the write up at all.the front page mislead people from what the content really said.the professor only rebuke what the said Christian body said as allegation against muric.dont be too quick to judge my comrade without knowing the details of what you wanted to have a say on.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Is Ishaq Akintola the only person that belong to that mumu group? I ask because it's only his name that they mention anytime he wants to yarn opata
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bukatyne(f): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
oshozondii:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/04/right-of-reply-mind-your-own-business.html?m=1

Omo, see savagery.

Next time, CRA (first time I am hearing of them) should not over step their boundaries.

This is what happens when you run Christian organizations like secular ones.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha... And u admitted that your so called Deceptive Pastors, Reverend, Diocese, and Pope are Robbers, Liars, Rapist, Yahoo men, and Womanizers. Receive brain my friend.

You ridicule the one and only messenger of most high god of kaaba the shrine, Muhammad.. Walie no VIRGINS for you in jannah. Must you come here in a public forum like this telling us that A whole Muhammad, husband of Aishat, khadijat, Etc was a BEGGER.. Your head must be cut off for admitted this under the sharia law..

I'm done with you, mind you CAMEL URINE a very hot one is the solution to your problem but if that didn't work, if you Dare quot me again, I'll give you another medicines you gonna take.. Bye
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Let the nitwit that made this statement step forward...there are still brain sanitizers here

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by YoungAncient1: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
So you only have capacity to talk and not act abi
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
Let the nitwit that made this statement step forward...there are still brain sanitizers here
Hahaha... I believe people with brain sanitizes it, what about people like u that does not have the brain in their skull, what will they sanitize?

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by BERNIMOORE: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
yudee233:
Always on front page
Its Mynd44 favourite man, everyone knows
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Evidenx(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
ibo muslim spotted
IS THERE ANY THING LIKE IBO MUSLIM OR YOURUBA MUSLIM? THOUGHT THEY SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE ONE?

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Glink2018(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
The CRA overstepped its boundary.

Akintola gives it back hot.

Except you already have a skewed mindset about Akintola and what he represents, you've got to give him thumps up for this.

Live and let's live.

Wait for a rejoinder letter from the group...eeyin omo aaale jati-jati.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by explosiveskull(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=explosiveskull post=88094432]
But he never shed any blood unlike the dog mohamed and his true followers like isis, boko haram, taliban, etc who in emulating the dog mohammed have been raping children, shedding blood and causing violence to the extent that in this perilous times, the dogs followers have flaunted the simple rule of not gathering together to curb the virus instead they cause chaos, burned police stations. Islam encourages incest, nymphomaniacs, rapists, drug abuse, violence, illitracy, etc.
Just like how pigs exhumed mohammeds decaying body and ate half of him, that is how your brains are, a decomposing shit. [/s]

Your empty skull has really exploded. No need for a comprehensive response.

Am so happy it pained the shit out of you.
Regardless I still see mohamed's preeq been chewed like kolanut by pigs.

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by cpmconsultingltd: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
THREE ANCIENT DEMONS THAT STILL OPERATES TODAY
Watch the video and stay alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjiEBKyNZU
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by shedy03(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
In conclusion, Islam is all about preaching A and doing B .. Religion that breeds hypocrites
We Muslims are not hypocrites.
We are only doing what the holy Qur'an said, non-muslims won't understand.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You ridicule the one and only messenger of most high god of kaaba the shrine, Muhammad.. Walie no VIRGINS for you in jannah. Must you come here in a public forum like this telling us that A whole Muhammad, husband of Aishat, khadijat, Etc was a BEGGER.. Your head must be cut off for admitted this under the sharia law..

I'm done with you, mind you CAMEL URINE a very hot one is the solution to your problem but if that didn't work, if you Dare quot me again, I'll give you another medicines you gonna take.. Bye
Your Pastors are Rapist, Yahoo-yahoo and aside that, all Pastors, Reverend, Diocese and Pope are into Fetishes.
NEWS: Pastor was paraded by residents of a South-West state after being nabbed packing human faeces, IgbereTV reports.

During interrogation, the Pastor claimed he wanted to use the faeces for an experiment before stating that he needed it as a fertilizer.

But when asked why he didn’t use that of his children or church members, he said members are no longer coming to church at this time.

Then, a resident pointed out that he could have used the faeces his members excreted before now, the Pastor defended himself by saying he never needed it then but needs it now.
YOUR PASTORS ARE USING YOUR GULLIBILITY TO YAHOO-YAHOO YOU.
Pls Wake up!!
May u receive brain. Amen
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by DEmejioba1: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
This response serves the CRA well
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Your Pastors are Rapist, Yahoo-yahoo and aside that, all Pastors, Reverend, Diocese and Pope are into Fetishes.
NEWS: Pastor was paraded by residents of a South-West state after being nabbed packing human faeces, IgbereTV reports.

During interrogation, the Pastor claimed he wanted to use the faeces for an experiment before stating that he needed it as a fertilizer.

But when asked why he didn’t use that of his children or church members, he said members are no longer coming to church at this time.

Then, a resident pointed out that he could have used the faeces his members excreted before now, the Pastor defended himself by saying he never needed it then but needs it now.
YOUR PASTORS ARE USING YOUR GULLIBILITY TO YAHOO-YAHOO YOU.
Pls Wake up!!
May u receive brain. Amen

Don't tell me CAMEL URINE not working for you, because I see now that dilemma is affecting you, what are we saying what are you saying again?? Just relax ok, chill with you CAMEL URINE and take that drugs Walie you'll be alright at las ok.. BIKO make sure you take your drugs I beg you in the name of allah the god of kaaba the shrine

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Dollabiz: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Marine54:
Islam encourages poverty, oppression and hardship ! They see as their way of life...
Yet the richest man in Africa is Muslim
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AnanseK(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
saaron:
Are there groups in this country that provides humanitarian services and relief materials to refugees, victims (both Christians and Muslims) of terrorist attacks and poor Nigerians than the Church? Absoluteley NONE! Personally I have been actively involved with my Church's humaniterian affairs by way of community service and donation of relief materials to poor communities and victims of boko haram attacks in north east.
Yet the Church is the target for persecution by buhari's fulani regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

I believe that Dangote and Abdssamad Rabi’u are members of your church.

Church is a business and the conmen called Pastors do not even pay tax.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims
Cultist like ursef claiming Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.