Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State (36597 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some people are animal

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Jack500: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
A
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by lildush(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damn niggarrr .. hunger at work nigggarrrr.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lymasaba(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rapmoney:
G
And this is supposed to be funny right

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by youn(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol
country hard
People at home are complaining
People at isolation centers are running away because of inappropriate care and attention
This country self govt things tire person

Local man is no longer safe

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by BAVOSKI(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
What about the names... circulating on ground.....

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by seedorfg(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Asin Nigeria news like fake, false and truth is bigger than Nigeria problem.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by okomile(f): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
C
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by idonhammer: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
That is not my business.By the way,I saw them testing Tonto the other day,but didn't tell us if she positive or negative.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by dreamwords: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Afonja angry
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by israelmao(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please look for that patient or declare him or her wanted,
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by izzyboi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why escape?

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Xisnin(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mtchew
It is better to admit that you have apprehended 5 of the 6 escapees.
Better look for the last one quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Passionate888: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Whom do we believe?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Grace001: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
E don happen
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Heffalump(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm ashamed for even admitting that one person escaped. If the people in isolation are properly taken care of, will there be any need to escape?? angry

They are humans and must be treated as such, otherwise the next thing will be calamitous because of those who will definitely escape from the prison called "isolation centre" to infect the general public embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Oshkosch: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria never seems to amaze me. Mtchew!!
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by redsun(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
How could they have escaped when they were closely monitored?
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Rapmoney(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
shogsman:

And this is supposed to be funny right

Fvck off!!!

It's none of your business. Do your thing.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Gkemz: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Escaping from the isolation center is like a lion being let loose. There's fire on the mountain.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by AfroKnight: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some people want to spread this shît.

Granted, government facilities are nonsense especially when they are offering free services but can’t you at least consider the lives of healthy people?

We all know that person won’t readily disclose their condition to people cos they fear stigmatisation. But this also endangers everyone who comes in contact with them. Isn’t it a crime to spread a virus knowingly?
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
HM.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Origin(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Osun has a very ambitious State Coat of Arms. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by bigstan11787(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Honbright:

https://punchng.com/one-coronavirus-patient-missing-says-osun-govt/?amp=1

How can you be announcing that a confirmed covid-19 patient excape and you did not publish the ID or face of the person. bleeped country

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
fineboynl:
the only way the could escape is because of the bad condition there.
most sensible comment I've read here.... Nobody would wish to be caged in an unkept place. I read about the experience an elderly woman who recently returned from the UK but died in unth because where she was kept wasn't hygienic enough according to one if her children. The hospital mgt claimed she was kept in an isolation but after i saw the picture of the place which went viral, I almost puked. The osun patient must have experienced same and decided to look for a better facility to receive treatment. Unfortunately, our governments hide a lot from the public. They're a bunch of liars.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Amanda4life: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
God .

Thats why American s and other country came to evacuate their indigens because Africa especially Nigeria is backwards.

Kai

They want to finish the whole race

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry
So they've rounded up and brought back 5 of the escapees, while the 6th is still at large.
So they now want to convince us that only that one escaped. angry
Nigerian govts are such horrible unrepentant liars.
You can never trust any info given by the govt.
Deception is the norm, even when the situation isn't very dire, they will still lie and try to keep the populace in the dark cry
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by richiemcgold: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
He wouldn't have sneaked out so easily if there's no conspiracy. I suspect those in charge. Money have change hands.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Mizwisdom(f): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
He will die before you find him.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Amanda4life: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
I was wondering why other countries like America, even though they have large number of deaths, insisted to pack their indigens shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.