Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State (36601 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Johnchyz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
WE SHOULD JUST FORGET THIS YEAR 2020, IT HAS BEEN BOOKED BY CORONAVID19. AND AS A MATTER OF FACT. I DON'T SEE IT GOING AND CONTAINING IT SO EASILY, THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE. UPTILL NOW WE HAVE NOT FOUND A CURE FOR MALARIA, CANCER, DIABETES, NAME IT. CORONAVID19 IS LIKE IT HAVE COME TO STAY. BUT ITS LIKE THE GOVERNMENT IS RELAXING ON THIS FIGHT. IMAGINE I HEARD IT ON RADIO NIGERIA TODAY THAT DELTA STATE HAVE LIFTED BAN ON THE TOTAL LOCKDOWN DUE TO HARDSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by 9jaRealist: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Heffalump:
There have been cases of people abandoned without medication and food in isolation. Have you seen the videos going round? That's what I meant.

Those in isolation should be carefully observed and catered for. Period!

They are more vulnerable and delicate at this time of isolation!!!

You mean there’ve been “stories”...

Of course people in isolation should be fed (and the few videos and testimonies we have seen and heard from those who have actually been in isolation centers indicate they are being fed), but the reality is that most people do not understand the nature of isolation centers and think it would be similar to regular holding facilities where people and staff would be trooping in and out. It takes a while for folks to settle into isolation.
>
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by eyinjuege: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Once found, he should be prosecuted and thrown into jail for endangering lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Chiasco123: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Make the guy no stroll enter Ebonyi ooo. There is a standing order oooo.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Fidelismaria: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Like I said before

Osun is in trouble

Big big trouble

In fact they are doomed
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by ADMAF(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
I don't blame him/her.......

When you condition while placed under isolation, is worse than your naturally default position......

Escape is so sure........ wink

If he/she gets identified and possible contacts tracing leads a team of health officials to your door step, you go blame am and blame yourself join. No b everytn dem dey use joke.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by jchioma: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kendroid:
I pray this virus does not spread to Abia State. Normal and healthy people are already living with heaps of Dustins as neighbors. Good help us o because after seeing where patients suffering minor sicknesses are kept, I wonder how COVID-19 patients isolation center will look like. I just don't want to even guess!

Your problems are many.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
ADMAF:

If he/she gets identified and possible contacts tracing leads a team of health officials to your door step, you go blame am and blame yourself join. No b everytn dem dey use joke.

It can never be traced to my doorsteps..........

The Government should provide adequate facilities, for those under their care and isolation......
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lexusgs430: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kendroid:
I pray this virus does not spread to Abia State. Normal and healthy people are already living with heaps of Dustins as neighbors. Good help us o because after seeing where patients suffering minor sicknesses are kept, I wonder how COVID-19 patients isolation center will look like. I just don't want to even guess!

It can never come to your state...... Or don't you believe your governor?..... tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by ajebuter(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
The escapee probably thought the isolation centre is a ritual shrine ..

Osun state, no vex grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by 9jaRealist: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

Initially NCDC were faking cases of Corona virus for probably financial gains.

Which is why they have so many recovered cases.
Since those fake people will have to go back after the whole arrangement. But lemme not sound pessimistic though.

When the real genuine cases will start, and men will start falling. I'd really love to know and see how many they can recover.

For those quoting me, don't worry. Time will tell. America, Italy and the rest started like this. My post will be here. Let's keep allowing people with confirm cases to escape. Don't worry. Isn't it in Bauchi they said a mosque held prayers? A state whose Governor is a carrier, and their aides are usually not tested because they're nobodies. Me I'm a realist, I don't believe all those stupid prayers of God will bla bla. The way Nigerians will die ehn? Don't worry. This post will be here. Time is the key here.

I hardly reply people.

There’s been only 25 discharged cases (out of 210), so exactly how’s that “so many”?

Unfortunately, why Covid-19 will end up killing many Nigerians is ignorance - such as yours and the escapee’s. SMH
>
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by xform: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:
They're coming back..
من فضلك ما اسم هذا الحيوان؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phQcK7S7-XU
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by vRendoh(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
I don't blame him/her.......

When you condition while placed under isolation, is worse than your naturally default position......

Escape is so sure........ wink

Escape to where na? Where he de run to? No be that same place dem dey discharge people wey don well so? I dey ask you wey liked this comment.
Hope he is not escaping because of wanting to spread it. Guy come back you 'll be healed. Prayers works
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Boyohhh: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ozokwa ; : shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Seventy7kings: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

Which is why they have so many recovered cases. Since those fake people will have to go back after the whole arrangement. But lemme not sound pessimistic though.

When the real genuine cases will start, and men will start falling. I'd really love to know and see how many they can recover.

For those quoting me, don't worry. Time will tell. America, Italy and the rest started like this. My post will be here. Let's keep allowing people with confirm cases to escape. Don't worry. Isn't it in Bauchi they said a mosque held prayers? A state whose Governor is a carrier, and their aides are usually not tested because they're nobodies. Me I'm a realist, I don't believe all those stupid prayers of God will bla bla. The way Nigerians will die ehn? Don't worry. This post will be here. Time is the key here.

I hardly reply people.
you're being misinformed and also misinforming people. Not only mosques, churches are also open in Bauchi state because the state government haven't placed the restriction order on them.

BTW, you may even be the victim of the genuine case you mentioned since there is no genuine case according to your beer palour gist. It is people like you that make the clueless government keep pushing for social media bills. Stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
If a vaccine is not done on time, people will keep dying till the end of this year being december 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Zoroaster: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just shoot the mofo.. No time
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lexusgs430: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
vRendoh:

Escape to where na? Where he de run to? No be that same place dem dey discharge people wey don well so? I dey ask you wey liked this comment.
Hope he is not escaping because of wanting to spread it. Guy come back you 'll be healed. Prayers works

If prayers works, send your plenty men of god to America, UK, Italy, Spain and other hotpots, to go pray for COVID19 positive patients.......
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Obatolysis(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

Which is why they have so many recovered cases. Since those fake people will have to go back after the whole arrangement. But lemme not sound pessimistic though.

I hardly reply people.

And you could be one of the victim of the pandemic. Stop forming unnessary superman

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by nnadychuks(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
They should be declared wanted as national threats
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ejigbo ppl and ivory coast are like bread and butter.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by proclinician: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Let them just run towards the politicians and their family if they want survive the virus angry

Lol hahahahaha nigeriaaaa
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by proclinician: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Later someone will say don't test vaccine on Africans lol. They dont even have sense.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by FGonline: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
komekn:

Wrong move by the government.

Ivory Coast is not an area with high infection rates, it's not Italy. No testing, no rational, just speculative negative assumption.

Then you put them in isolation and call them patients, what sickness "government Corona paranoia"

Are u sure,is not you thy are looking for?
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Kendroid: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
jchioma:

Your problems are many.
They are my brother, they are! cry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Kendroid: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It can never come to your state...... Or don't you believe your governor?..... tongue
I'm sure you already know the right answer to that question. wink
But it may surprise you if I boldly tell you I don't have a governor here in Abia angry
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kendroid:

I'm sure you already know the right answer to that question. wink
But it may surprise you if I boldly tell you I don't have a governor here in Abia angry

Who is Okezie Victor Ikpeazu?..... grin
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Saint83(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Government negligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.