Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State (36553 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Kendroid: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Who is Okezie Victor Ikpeazu?..... grin
He's the Executive Looter of Abia State. angry
You can use your Google to confirm! tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kendroid:

He's the Executive Looter of Abia State. angry
You can use your Google to confirm! tongue

Your people voted for him nah and he topped up with INEC contacts........
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Kendroid: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Your people voted for him nah and he topped up with INEC contacts........
He rigged himself in bro, trust me I'm sure!
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kendroid:

He rigged himself in bro, trust me I'm sure!

Show me proof on INEC servers........ grin
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Airoflaw(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:
They're coming back..

Den Forget There Senses At Home So After Picking It They Will Show..
that is if dis guys are not already involve

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Kendroid: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Show me proof on INEC servers........ grin
Will do once I survive the pandemic grin
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by FGonline: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Johnchyz:
WE SHOULD JUST FORGET THIS YEAR 2020, IT HAS BEEN BOOKED BY CORONAVID19. AND AS A MATTER OF FACT. I DON'T SEE IT GOING AND CONTAINING IT SO EASILY, THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE. UPTILL NOW WE HAVE NOT FOUND A CURE FOR MALARIA, CANCER, DIABETES, NAME IT. CORONAVID19 IS LIKE IT HAVE COME TO STAY. BUT ITS LIKE THE GOVERNMENT IS RELAXING ON THIS FIGHT. IMAGINE I HEARD IT ON RADIO NIGERIA TODAY THAT DELTA STATE HAVE LIFTED BAN ON THE TOTAL LOCKDOWN DUE TO HARDSHIP.
very good

Rate of recovering is high
This lockdown is not necessary
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by AgentNairaland(f): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Airoflaw:
that is if dis guys are not already involve

No be the same guys that show during Mr Abba case
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by paschalmezie(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
If the alarm wasn't raised by journalists, the Osun state government would have covered it up. Always playing politics with virtually everything. The escaped COVID19 positive patients is busy spreading the novel virus to innocent people of Osun State.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Clothingonline9(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Covid 19 is getting popular
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Lendel1010: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by jchioma: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kendroid:

They are my brother, they are! cry

Hmmm. It's not easy to carry another problem for head o.

May the good Lord be with you in your trying times.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Ambber(f): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is an isolation centre for returnees so they can be observed for 14 days in case they manifest the disease. What arrangement was made for them?
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by mkoabiola: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lies to get funds...

Politicising corona virus
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Bobotic(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Catch dem young please! cool cool cool cool

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by kem2591: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by kem8127: 4:01am On Apr 05, 2020
7rnizx2e6h
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by anyeji: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Join atpays today and work at home!

https://atpays.com/signup?id=45032

Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday.

WhatsApp me with this number: 07069341936

HOW ATPAYS WORKS

Below are the awesome and legitimate ways users can earn on Activities that pays

1. AFFILIATE EARNINGS

As an affiliate earner you earn 67.5% on each referrals you introduce to the platform..This means for every new person you refer you get #1000 instatntly..If you can introduce up to 7 people a week then youve earned yourself #7000 in just that weeek of which you can cashout

2..REGISTRATION BONUS: The moment you register you earn #200 instantly

3. DAILY VISITS: You earn #100 when you login to your account daily.

4. View / Reading post: You earn from #3 on each latest post you read.

5. POSTING NEWS/ JOKES: You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the website.

6...SELLING CODES FOR THE PLATFORM: once you're a verified distributor any code you sell for the website attracts a certain percentage of gain that's massive enough for you....distributors gain nothing less than 100k monthly from sales of codes....check the buy coupon page to see how you can become a vendor

7...SPONSORED POSTS: We assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline daily, you earn N200 Naira daily on assigned post you share as recommended

To sign up, click on the link below;

https://atpays.com/signup?id=45032

WhatsApp me with this number: 07069341936
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by bizzibodi(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
D escapee Iz a zombie on d loose,he shld b hunted down like d rabid dog he is,a resident evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth / Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.