Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State (36569 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by DropsMic(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jostoman:
Another tactics, next news please.
When you don't trust your government everything seem like bullshit. I no blame you brotherly.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by shogsman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rapmoney:

Fvck off!!!

It's none of your business. Do your thing.
Your education was a waste
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by McCoy662(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
That id.iot should be killed when found. I don't know why some people are so inconsiderate. Where is he/she escaping to? Home? Definitely he/she hates any blood relation he/she has because when mixed with his/her people, that will be the end.
My verdict: shoot him dead when found.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Zeezxo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

Initially NCDC were faking cases of Corona virus for probably financial gains.

Which is why they have so many recovered cases. But lemme not sound pessimistic though.

When the real genuine cases will start, and men will start falling. I'd really love to know and see how many they can recover.

Bad Belle are you praying for more death?
I don't know why people behave like this. People are dying all over the world because this virus and you are jubilating nonsense. Is not real right no problem maybe when you are infected that is when you will know the real facts and mind you.

Intelligence is not about going to school, knowing how to read and write, being a graduate, or even coming to social media to show you have the basis of education.

Intelligence is about reasoning, thinking, ideas. What can you reason or what idea can you give in other to make the society a better place.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Useless country, how can patients escape so no security in place undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Mizwisdom(f): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Heffalump:
I'm ashamed for even admitting that one person escaped. If the people in isolation are properly taken care of, will there be any need to escape?? angry

They are humans and must be treated as such, otherwise the next thing will be calamitous because of those whose will definitely escape from your prison called "isolation centre" to infect the general public embarassed

So people should go there to gist with them and make them feel at home, kwa? do you understand the meaning of "Isolate?" smh

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by vertueptime: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by DrChukki: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

Which is why they have so many recovered cases. But lemme not sound pessimistic though.

When the real genuine cases will start, and men will start falling. I'd really love to know and see how many they can recover.

Shut up...!! So your prayer is for Nigerians to start falling and die of the virus. I don't know why we hate ourselves this way.

In case you don't know, it can only get to that point if the case was not discovered quite early.

Let's shun this politics of wickedness and ignorance and hope for the best to our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Investpro14(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by gidoskiaustino(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Maybe the situation of the place is not good .
I'm just thinking, but now causing panic embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Upright750: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sound like lion escaped from the zoo, let everyone take cover .. Guess they are heading to Lagos to receive treatment same way Abba kayiri escaped from Aso villa to Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by wasi9ice: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can you imagine an act of wickedness,,

Where was the security operatives during that period of escape,

Who knows how many people the will contact before being apprehended

Can someone please tell them that,, this sickness isn't a dead sentence

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by DLuciano: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jostoman:
Another tactics, next news please.
Yeso o! but the person that escape has no name and even photo?
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by 9gerian: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by succri(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
U no expect person way get house to handle the condition u isolate them in
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by 2mch(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Release his name and picture and he will run back.
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Agugbadin: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Heffalump:
I'm ashamed for even admitting that one person escaped. If the people in isolation are properly taken care of, will there be any need to escape?? angry

They are humans and must be treated as such, otherwise the next thing will be calamitous because of those whose will definitely escape from your prison called "isolation centre" to infect the general public embarassed

But why did this guys came back from Cotedevoire if they don't want to be treated
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Heffalump(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

So people should go there to gist with them and make them feel at home, kwa? do you understand the meaning of "Isolate?" smh

There have been cases of people abandoned without medication and food in isolation. Have you seen the videos going round? That's what I meant.

Those in isolation should be carefully observed and catered for. Period!

They are more vulnerable and delicate at this time of isolation!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by komekn(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
debossng:
Wrong move by the patient

Wrong move by the government.

Ivory Coast is not an area with high infection rates, it's not Italy. No testing, no rational, just speculative negative assumption.

Then you put them in isolation and call them patients, what sickness "government Corona paranoia"
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by 9jaRealist: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
>
SELFISH AND LAWLESS NIGERIANS sad

Meanwhile, OP, the escapee is NOT a “patient”...
Unless he was one of those 6 who reportedly tested positive.

Not everyone in quarantine is a patient...
And describing him as an escaped patient causes unnecessary panic.
>
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Timilehin94(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ussycool:
Don't you know that a single person with Covid-19 is a threat to the society?
its a act of terrorism and threat against humanity ....they should be fired immediately...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by 9gerian: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sighs! Can we all see that hatred is worse than the covid-19 virus?

Irredeemable!!!

iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

Oga be positive for once.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by MarianaTrench: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I feel that

Providing fake data for a highly infections disease such as this is a very serious crime.

Do you have strong evidence to back up your claim that they were faking cases of Corona virus or are you just ranting like all the other brainless people that just make baseless claims based on beer palour gist?!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Rapmoney(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
shogsman:

Your education was a waste

That doesn't stop you from fvcking off!!!

Disappear fast!
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by Mizwisdom(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Heffalump:

There have been cases of people abandoned without medication and food in isolation. Have you seen the videos going round? That's what I meant.

Those in isolation should be carefully observed and catered for. Period!

They are more vulnerable and delicate at this time of isolation!!!

Is it today that you'll know about fake news? most people in isolation centers are those who are returnees, many are not poor. If I should believe that there's no food in those centers then why can't their families drop food for them to be fed with?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by 9jaRealist: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
komekn:

Wrong move by the government.

Ivory Coast is not an area with high infection rates, it's not Italy. No testing, no rational, just speculative negative assumption.

Then you put them in isolation and call them patients, what sickness "government Corona paranoia"

CIV has a higher number of confirmed cases than Nigeria....
But regardless, ALL returnees need to quarantined or self-isolate.
>

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by kantap: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
If sey na North Korea, na one or four bullets to the skull, shikina!
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by armiee: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Im dey think say Bros Corona viruse na death sentence

Im don take off

Bro calm down
Re: Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State by LEMVEG(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who remembered FUNKE EGBEMODE of sun newspaper that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.