Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. (711 Views)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNuQ-Dj5tzo

Amid COVID19 lockdown observed in Delta State, On 2nd March 2020, A Nigerian army soldier shot and killed Joseph pessu after which angry mobs retaliated by killing the soldier.

Minutes later a video emerged showing two soldiers threatening to deal with the residents in Warri by raping their mothers, wives and sisters and infecting them with HIV.

Despite the alleged arrest of the soldiers who were involved in the making of that threatening video another has gone viral on the media making it 2 in a space of barely 24 hrs.
Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by Millenniumlady(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Beasts in uniforms i pray they get arrested

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by majamajic(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
That's why they been fighting boko for close to 20 yrs now , no direction

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by Tpave(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
When did Nigerian army become like this. Nigerian army we held in high esteem before. Now they even collect bribe more than police. The system has seriously deteriorated
Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
They feel probably that they can always gets away with it. why not. Nigeria is a lawless nation. Anything goes.

Two wrongs dont make a right shaa. I expected Residents in warri to know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by KevMitnick: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is actually serious. The NA will hardly punish their own for dealing with "bloody civilians".
Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
KevMitnick:
This is actually serious. The NA will hardly punish their own for dealing with "bloody civilians".
Imagine soldiers engaging unarmed civilians with a fight when boko is chilling in sambisa. smh !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
mynd44

lalasticlala

Dominique

pls send this piece to front page, let the NIGERIAN government find this. How can these soldiers be spewing this crap when the country already has big issues to address.

They killed a certain Joseph pessu, yet look at them disgracing themselves, not me.

smh
Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by bamvik(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
hope its not another video from congo? although i no watch am
Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by SavageResponse(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
That's their problem
Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by osec007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Let's see how it plays out
Re: Nigerian Army Threaten Warri Residents For A Second With Viral Video. by MadeINchenzen2: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2020
osec007:
Let's see how it plays out
I hope it doesnt get out of hand !

(1) (Reply)

South African Guy Seen Raping A Goat 18+ / A Practical Piece Of Advice For People Under 30 / Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.