Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (13907 Views)

Brand New 43 Inches LG LED TV / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AskProf: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
cjudy:
the guys I'm fighting for are not serious.

Just like that?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by kaycee125: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Did he return the money?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by jackson44(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
kaycee125:
Did he return the money?

Recycling just like those previous ones.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
cjudy:
the guys I'm fighting for are not serious.
Where you trying to dupe him too or something?

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by shortgun(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Where you trying to dupe him too or something?
Modified: I've spoken with Cjudy , from what we discussed I don't think he has any blame whatsoever.
He has done more than enough to recover the money but the guys involved are not showing commitment to pursue their case.
The OP can dispute this if he feels otherwise.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
shortgun:

Modified: I've spoken with Cjudy , from what we discussed I don't think he has any blame whatsoever.
He has done more than enough to recover the money but the guys involved are not showing commitment to pursue their case.
The OP can dispute this if he feels otherwise.
We no still understand. What type of commitment
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by shortgun(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Toma2:

We no still understand. What type of commitment
They refused to go to the state where the alleged scammer is based to make a formal report....this will give legitimacy to their case.
Cjudy with what he told me was willing to sponsor the trip including hotel accommodation and other expenses but they refused to turn up.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2020
shortgun:

They refused to go to the state where the alleged scammer is based to make a formal report....this will give legitimacy to their case.
Cjudy with what he told me was willing to sponsor the trip including hotel accommodation and other expenses but they refused to turn up.
God bless cjudy

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by fergieboy: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2020
shortgun:

won't blame him.. That kind waka na if millions they involve not ordinary 33k

So the journey wasn't worth the stress

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
fergieboy:
won't blame him.. That kind waka na if millions they involve not ordinary 33k

So the journey wasn't worth the stress
Does it mean if I'm not in delta state, I can't arrest a petty thief in delta state?

As long as you have a friend in that state, arresting a petty thief is as easy as him going to station, pay police small thing, them go follow am go arrest the common criminal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bold 2: 18,000/ Htc G14,g16,g11,g13,g19,g20,g22/ Samsung S2. All Wit Waranty / **Magic Jack**Cheapest in NIGERIA*Min. Order 20 Units*7K Naira* **Order Now ** / Make your eBay & other site payment with PayPal/ search a deal on offerup(20k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.