Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (13873 Views)

Brand New 43 Inches LG LED TV / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

I can bet my balls that this guy is qualitygod
I think I'm beginning to believe you. From his post and section active and date of registration.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
Abboki:
U must be a scammer.

You must be mentally challenged if that's all you could deduce from all I wrote.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Then your balls would be lost.
You're pointing fingers carelessly because your greed made you to lose 30k.
Lmao
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

I think I'm beginning to believe you. From his post and section active and date of registration.

Exactly, his moniker is new.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Sportwin(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

How them take scam you?
Drop your number I will call you

Bvn scammers
Called my sis pretending to be from the bank
Collected some details from her
Voom 300k school fees gone
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2020
Sportwin:

Bvn scammers
drop your number will call you
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Isn't it obvious? From qualityGOD to theLUCIFER666. Are u seeing what I'm seeing?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:16am On May 13, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Exactly, his moniker is new.
Sorry for the bad experience you've got, Please contact the his banking institution. I will share this,
Scammers this days are smart and you could be misleading.
1. That bank account couldn't have been his and might make you run around circles.
2. The TV could have been his neighbor's or friend. (Check that part of the conversation, he mentioned going to take his bath, well he could be heading to his next door trying to take photos of his friend's TV)
3. Phone numbers are easier to change this days and our service providers are never having the right tracking device. (Shame)
4. If you're really sure if his address, there could be a little hope there are movement in Delta but, limited. Here in Delta State, he can play hide and seek with locations.
5. He just ruined the market for real sellers, if you're really sure you have his details, the more you wait the more difficult it be.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Sorry for the bad experience you've got, Please contact the his banking institution. I will share this,
Scammers this days are smart and you could be misleading.
1. That bank account couldn't have been his and might make you run around circles.
2. The TV could have been his neighbor's or friend. (Check that part of the conversation, he mentioned going to take his bath, well he could be heading to his next door trying to take photos of his friend's TV)
3. Phone numbers are easier to change this days and our service providers are never having the right tracking device. (Shame)
4. If you're really sure if his address, there could be a little hope there are movement in Delta but, limited. Here in Delta State, he can play hide and seek with locations.
5. He just ruined the market for real sellers, if you're really sure you have his details, the more you wait the more difficult it be.
Thank you oga. But don't worry, his address won't be release here. He's the owner of the account, the phone number on that BVN page belong to him too. That's his main number, his account is confiscated already. He have be traced already and people around Morka Primary School knows him very well. That's all for now till we pick him. He's on the run hiding from one place to another. The security agency called him for dialogue, immediately he head his name called, he quickly drop the call and switched off his number, what a childish. Anyway the police others not to mention are intact. The most frequent Atm Location he uses. Don't worry, he's wanted. I only gave him a grace from now till Friday to call the OP and apologise then refund the money or he will spend the remaining months of 2020 behind bar

8 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Thank you oga. But don't worry, his address won't be release here. He's the owner of the account, the phone number on that BVN page belong to him too. That's his main number, his account is confiscated already. He have be traced already and people around Morka Primary School knows him very well. That's all for now till we pick him. He's on the run hiding from one place to another. The security agency called him for dialogue, immediately he head his name called, he quickly drop the call and switched off his number, what a childish. Anyway the police others not to mention are intact. The most frequent Atm Location he uses. Don't worry, he's wanted. I only gave him a grace from now till Friday to call the OP and apologise then refund the money or he will spend the remaining months of 2020 behind bar
I know Delta State, here is very good for hiding excluding Ughelli, Warri and Asaba you see those old Local Government areas, are hiding spots. Please be quick, that man is wicked. I just hope the information you have are true.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:58am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

When he scam someone Where's his consent? Mind you it was done with his consent because his offence warrant it. He's a criminal.
Criminals have no consent in this case. I think that other guy is hinting support for his mom and sister loss. God will bless you, you've done a lot.
A friend of mine said if he see where they shoot/burn theives he will never feel pity for them

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:00am On May 13, 2020
Sportwin:

Bvn scammers
There is one that added me two days ago on Facebook, username is Zenith Banks PLC. I have never seen Bank sending friend request b4.

6 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:24am On May 13, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

I thought I was Qualitygod o shocked
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 3:08am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Oga nobody is harming anybody. Hilary is on the run and the only way to get him caught is pick some recent call contacts base on his conversation with them to know his whereabout. None will be hurt so don't be scared. The people on the case knows what they're doing.

Whatever u do it is wrong to detain his family members or any of his contacts. Yes his contacts can be approached and questioned, but detaining them or hurting them is way off it, unless proven that they are accomplices.

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AngryIgboMan: 4:03am On May 13, 2020
Oga cjudy, let me reiterate to you what I asserted on this case before;

Apprehend this scammer by any means necessary. Even if it involves exhuming the corpse of his dead mother or great grandfather for DNA sampling. Even if his wife is 9 months pregnant or his sibling is sick with downs syndrome. Arrest all of them and make them suffer for their brothers crime.

Most times in life, evil is needed to kill evil.

You have to become a wolf to catch a wolf. All the people I mentioned up there might have enjoyed the scam money one way or the other without asking for the source. So if arresting them will make them vomit it one way or the other, please do go ahead and implement it.

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AndroBlaze: 4:13am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:
The security agency called him and he heard their voice and switched off his phone. What he failed to understand is that. He have be caught. The only thing that will save him is to call the owner and refund his money before Friday or else, his family member will be pick up by team of security men from Lagos. He's in Abraka where he registered his BVN at Abraka in Fidelity Bank.
Date of Registration : 30th June 2015. I have all his details, his family house address, all his bank details, all his relatives, his real phone number is 09037154349 Real name is Iweka Hillary Andrew. Born on the 28 of November 1984.

Cjudy, God bless you and keep doing what you are doing....please don't listen to any misguided individual asking you to respect the criminals rights....do the victims have no rights themselves

Thanks to your work, we just discovered he had actually duped another poster since October last year on this same tv with more than double the amount (as winningways01)!! This is the thread which he easily changed the title over after he had done his worst!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5454579/chukwueze-youngest-player-score-afcon#83007933

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/747#82762480

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/768

People like this and their sympathizers must be hounded and dealt with, God bless you again cjudy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:52am On May 13, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I thought I was Qualitygod o shocked
Time will tell, we all know qualitygod has numerous monikers here. I have already established four of them.

winningways01
Fallenherowife
klassiq01
qualityGod

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by gmacnoms(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Then your balls would be lost.
You're pointing fingers carelessly because your greed made you to lose 30k.
Lmao
not greed. I have sold several things on this NL cheap. Each time I get bulk supply of tv orders online, I somehow get some declines or returns. What I do in some occasions is to sell off here on NL. I have sold brand new 32,43 and 55 inches very cheap on NL at outrageous Prices. Just last week, when people sell iPhone 11 64g chip for over 300k, I sold clean, with box and charger , factory unlocked, and 256g for just 270k. It's not out of place to get 43 inches for 30k. It happens once in a while

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Bros I need your number please
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by jumong232: 8:29am On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Dem scam you too?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2020
jumong232:

Dem scam you too?
I want make some report and yes
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by jumong232: 8:32am On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I want make some report and yes

Nawa oo
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2020
jumong232:

Nawa oo
Calm down bros not me or here
I was helping my brother but no headway that's why I want to contact him
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by jumong232: 8:41am On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Lol

Good to know you weren't the one
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by cjudy(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Drop yours I will call you
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Drop yours I will call you
He contacted me already
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by AngryIgboMan: 9:45am On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I hope its not what am thinking? Cjudy be careful oo.

I know this guy from way back... He has very terrible antics.

Case closed.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Are you Sodiq the youth corper?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

I hope its not what am thinking? Cjudy be careful oo.

I know this guy from way back... He has very terrible antics.

Case closed.
It's like you want to be unfortunate
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Are you Sodiq the youth corper?
Dude since you can use Truecaller you could have figure out before the guy scam you

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Dude since you can use Truecaller you could have figure out before the guy scam you

I will take that as a YES to my question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TLC/AIN Deals From Offerup, Craigslist, Letgo, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Etc / Nairaland Exclusive Price Slash! Accessories, Phones & Gadgets (All Brand New) / A New Blackberry Curve 6 (9320) Used For Two Weeks Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.