Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,782 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (14496 Views)

Brand New 43 Inches LG LED TV / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2020
more

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Reputation kee him there...
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by IamTOBBY: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2020
You're not interested again ke? You must buy! You bought a 43inch tv for 30k. Lol you will buy this one ohh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
chats

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:
here
Did he show his face holding the tv?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
here

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

Did he show his face holding the tv?

He hid his face, only the leg was showing.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2020
more

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2020
see

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

He hid his face, only the leg was showing.
But you requested him showing his body
When you sent the money, that's when he quoted the lockdown in Delta state...

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

But you requested him showing his body
When you sent the money, that's when he quoted the lockdown in Delta state...

The reason I ignored him showing his body was because it was around 8am in the morning, so i assumed he was not dressed properly.

Throughout our chat he made me believe he will ship immediately I make payment. It was some days after payment, he came up with a quote of the lockdown in Delta and I know as at the time I made payment, no lockdown in Delta.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by ranksz: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2020
My guy,

Don't stress yourself too much.
The first step is to give a friend or tip anyone at that bank to help you with the address attached to that account.
You can get his BVN too and with that trace the address.

With that, go to the police and they will trace him with that. Even if he has relocated from that address, police will still trace him.

Now, I know you will be concerned about the cost you will incur but don't worry, when he is apprehended, he will be made to pay all the money you spent and also the refund for the TV.

He will pay far more.

That's if you are ready to go after him though.

For me, I can easily get him in as much his phone number remains active. Boys go catch am one hand.

5 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by ranksz: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2020
What are the other guys saying? You guys should come together and get him.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2020
He has used your money...
At the end of this, he might tell you to send your account details for refund if he wants to keep is "old account active". He has used your money for business fund

Fear those that includes God, Jesus as username...

8 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2020
ranksz:
My guy,

Don't stress yourself too much.
The first step is to give a friend or tip anyone at that bank to help you with the address attached to that account.
You can get his BVN too and with that trace the address.

With that, go to the police and they will trace him with that. Even if he has relocated from that address, police will still trace him.

Now, I know you will be concerned about the cost you will incur but don't worry, when he is apprehended, he will be made to pay all the money you spent and also the refund for the TV.

He will pay far more.

That's if you are ready to go after him though.

For me, I can easily get him in as much his phone number remains active. Boys go catch am one hand.

Am making contacts on twitter right now with his details and I hope someone will assist me get his BVN and address.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Continue please post more and please kindly inform me when border open .las las you go dey alright grin

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Am making contacts on twitter right now with his details and I hope someone will assist me get his BVN and address.
lolz you are just a clown
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by officialfestus(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2020
The dude is even viewing the thread,another dude also viewing the thread (omo eko want to guy nwaba)

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:
He has used your money...
At the end of this, he might tell you to send your account details for refund if he wants to keep is "old account active". He has used your money for business fund

Fear those that includes God, Jesus as username...

You said similar thing on the main thread of him using the money for business fund. It seems you know him too well?

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
qualityGod:
Continue please post more and please kindly inform me when border open .las las you go dey alright grin
He's no longer interested..
Na by force to buy tv set..
U told him when he sends the cash, you will do the waybill immediately..
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
officialfestus:
The dude is even viewing the thread

He has been viewing as a guest, he just decided to login to make a comment.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by officialfestus(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

He's no longer interested..
Na by force to buy tv set..
U told him when he sends the cash, you will do the waybill immediately..
I'm suppecting you to be him
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

You said similar thing on the main thread of him using the money for business fund. It seems you know him too well?
I don't know the OP, shocked
That's how cunny sellers behave especially the ones in need of cash...
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
officialfestus:
I'm suppecting you to be him
Who be this one undecided undecided
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2020
qualityGod:

So you can come online to comment after you blocked my number both calls and whatsapp.
Am no more interested in your TV deal please, refund back my money.
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

I don't know the OP, shocked
That's how cunny sellers behave especially the ones in need of cash...

Ok
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by officialfestus(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

He has been viewing as a guest, he just decided to login to make a comment.
take his account number to any standard chartered bank near you and report for fraud,ask them if they can help you with his passport photograph and bvn,then go to Twitter tag efcc and CBN..... If you can get his passport you can get him there is no privacy in this world again.... Especially this sit at home period,boys eyes they shook... Just upload the passport for Twitter and fb groups with some reward attached and see wonders

3 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2020
officialfestus:
take his account number to any standard chartered bank near you and report for fraud,ask them if they can help you with his passport photograph and bvn,then go to Twitter tag efcc and CBN..... If you can get his passport you can get him there is no privacy in this world again.... Especially this sit at home period,boys eyes they shook... Just upload the passport for Twitter with some reward attached and see wonders
how old are you?
Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by officialfestus(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
qualityGod:
how old are you?
you're stupid for asking me such a question

8 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2020
officialfestus:
take his account number to any standard chartered bank near you and report for fraud,ask them if they can help you with his passport photograph and bvn,then go to Twitter tag efcc and CBN..... If you can get his passport you can get him there is no privacy in this world again.... Especially this sit at home period,boys eyes they shook... Just upload the passport for Twitter and fb groups with some reward attached and see wonders

Wow, I will locate any branch of the bank first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for this advice, I appreciate.

I have already twit their handle.

1 Like

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by Toma2: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
qualityGod:
how old are you?
Is it a crime to refund his money??
Wetin age dey do with refund

2 Likes

Re: Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) by officialfestus(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

Wow, I will locate any branch of the bank first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for this advice, I appreciate.

I have already twit their handle.
if you have any of his phone numbers try and synchronize all your saved contacts with Facebook to see if he have any registered with Facebook and if yes,add all the mutual friends and go through his timeline to see if he have tagged anybody on a post

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Macbook Air M1 Screen Replacement Available In Lagos / Wow- Hp Pav Dm4 IntelCore-i5 750gb/16gb +Warranty @N125k_0815-473-7273 / desktop/Laptop RAM Available For Sale With Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.