Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja (66446 Views)

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by whytediamond(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Rip

Legacy of suicide by awolowo
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by passyhansome(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Vzvshsh
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by foxxydude: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2020
So sad cry
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by whytediamond(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2020
pickatyou:

No body is worth taking once life. Don't be gender specific

Please read what you typed carefully, kindly correct your sentence.

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Blackpearlous(f): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Nothing I type will bring her back,

But It might still stop those of you thinking of suicide.

Fact is you are giving a permanent judgement to a temporary situation.

Think well you will be different next year.

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by freedomchild: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Those that commits suicide are mostly people with a promising future. we have to look ahead for us to overcome the momentary circumstances

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2020
She couldn’t stay alive for her daughter
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Awe4luv(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
was standing in front of my house waiting for any available taxi Two kids (a boy and a girl) ran to me and the little girl asked me this question: "Uncle,can a 6 years old girl get pregnant?" I said NO And the boy replied: "didn't I tell u let's go and continue ... I shouted: "continue what??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Awe4luv(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
i was standing in front of my house waiting for any available taxi Two kids (a boy and a girl) ran to me and the little girl asked me this question: "Uncle,can a 6 years old girl get pregnant?" I said NO And the boy replied: "didn't I tell u let's go and continue ... I shouted: "continue what??
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Let her go. We don't need females like her.

We need feminists that know how to serve 'dishes' cold to baboons.

I blame her parents for raising her to be a baboon worshipper.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by chii8(f): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Her immediate family also must have degraded or scorned her into suicide.Some parents don't know how to handle a child who gave birth out of wedlock, they will keep reminding the girl how she has failed them and disgraced her whole family.

10 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by roladex(f): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2020
No proper home training
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by TheSourcerer: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Seandisputed:
Pathetic.

A lot of hungry people have not killed themselves and she killed herself because of a man ( if true).
BTW, the lockdown is getting real. Saw a man who swallowed his pride, moving from shop to shop begging for foodstuffs just for his kids to eat, some gave him maggi, others onion and rice. I was moved i swear. You needed to see how this man was praying for them.
God oh
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2020
No one is worth killing yourself for.

I repeat, NO ONE IS WORTH KILLING YOURSELF FOR
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by back2sender: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
One has to overcome two things to live above suicide tendency

1). Low self esteem
2). Rejection by societal standard

All those slay queens you see are fill of low esteem that's why they depends on men for survival.

Remove the source of thier dependency, next thing naa sniper be the way to end thier low self esteem.

6 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by TheSourcerer: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Damnit mehn what a waste of good pussy sad
you man are a psychopath I should know I'm one too
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Dshocker(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Committing suicide is very wrong,because automatically,she is going to hell....There are people that have faced tougher situations than hers
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Honestly, not everyone are emotionally strong. I've been through this phase before, though I didn't take my life but............
Its best if we can focus more on ourselves and forget this love thing. The right individual would surely come and won't want even a fly to hurt you.

4 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Enskynelson(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Who else noticed the plenty errors in the short article?
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Wizywiz(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2020
chii8:
Her immediate family also must have degraded or scorned her into suicide.Some parents don't know how to handle a child who gave birth out of wedlock, they will keep reminding the girl how she has failed them and disgraced her whole family.
exactly..and this tends to lead the child or individual into self depression and rejection...feelings of unworthiness sets in and before you know it low self exteem then leads the fellow to suicide... Family have a whole lot of role to play in encourement
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by TheSourcerer: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2020
koyyes:
Let her go. We don't need females like her.

We need feminists that know how to serve 'dishes' cold to baboons.

I blame her parents for raising her to be a baboon worshipper.
you don't like babboons much.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by TheSourcerer: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2020
Enskynelson:
Who else noticed the plenty errors in the short article?
lol unreasonable
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Doncyn(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2020
So stupid...as a woman I can't think of a man upto 5mins,I will forget d person and go my way...
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Angelinastto(f): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Doncyn:
So stupid...as a woman I can't think of a man upto 5mins,I will forget d person and go my way...
Akụkọ ifo.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Eponzy(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2020
So sad, she have to end it this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.