Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja (66443 Views)

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Enskynelson:
Who else noticed the plenty errors in the short article?
the story na cooked up story jare
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Angelinastto(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Seandisputed:
Pathetic.

A lot of hungry people have not killed themselves and she killed herself because of a man ( if true).
BTW, the lockdown is getting real. Saw a man who swallowed his pride, moving from shop to shop begging for foodstuffs just for his kids to eat, some gave him maggi, others onion and rice. I was moved i swear. You needed to see how this man was praying for them.

Mehn!!! Hunger is real..... Was seeing the news last night, if you see the way Lagos residence that gathered for food and money but were unable to get either of the two were ranting! I was touched
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by NigeriaBam: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
One has to overcome two things to live above suicide tendency

1). Low self esteem
2). Rejection by societal standard
Best Solution
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by isacolukay(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Missmossy:
She has portrayed herself to be opposite of the name she bears embarassed now her loved ones would mourn her and not rejoice.

Quite a sad news, who would look after her 18month old daughter??

Missmossy! My crush that year! Been a while.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by luiscarter(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2020
pickatyou:

No body is worth taking once life. Don't be gender specific

I worth dying for
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Bimpe29: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by gambia(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Why kill yourself on top love matter, stupid girl. I won't waste my MB on rest in peace, since you didn't considered your parents. undecided
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Missmossy(f): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2020
isacolukay:

Missmossy! My crush that year! Been a while.
Hiya smiley

I can’t remember you embarassed
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Amaefuleteddy: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2020
FGonline:

Very true.

100%

Good bless you!

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by ScotMisile: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Agent of fornication
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Chisaedhor: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Randy100:
This is the way it should be and not men committing suicide for being jilted.
What the Bleep are u saying?? No man is worth dyin for i swear.... Las las she go go answer her creator, stupid gal.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by macaranta(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2020
People still committing love related suicide even with this Corona thingy?
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2020
I wonder y we put so much trust on human being, y we don't always hv plan B knowing fully well that gud nd bad always walk together. I know is not easy to heal emotionally but u just hv to learn hw to be d source of ur own happiness bcoz nothing what killing urself for, now d innocent child is gonna suffer.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Chisaedhor: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2020
gambia:
Why kill yourself on top love matter, stupid girl. I won't waste my MB on rest in peace, since you didn't considered your parents. undecided
How is her 18mnths old dauta going to cope in this wicked world? A gal for dat mata....Hmmm speechless
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Very Brave Lady
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by FullBlastLight: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2020
A bird dt died over a single fruit wil hv a thousand fruits pass it by! cry

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by isacolukay(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Missmossy:

Hiya smiley

I can’t remember you embarassed

I followed, unfollowed and followed again severally. But you never followed back. Bin get one guy wey dey lie to you for Nairaland that year.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by 24kmagic: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Awe4luv:
was standing in front of my house waiting for any available taxi Two kids (a boy and a girl) ran to me and the little girl asked me this question: "Uncle,can a 6 years old girl get pregnant?" I said NO And the boy replied: "didn't I tell u let's go and continue ... I shouted: "continue what??

Stale
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Christmasdon(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2020
happinezz110:
I wonder y we put so much trust on human being, y we don't always hv plan B knowing fully well that gud nd bad always walk together. I know is not easy to heal emotionally but u just hv to learn hw to be d source of ur own happiness bcoz nothing what killing urself for, now d innocent child is gonna suffer.
.MY DEAR THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO. WOMEN ARE THE WEAKER VESSEL. AND GIRLS NEED US MEHN TO SURVIVE. WOMEN WERE CREATED FOR MEN. BUT WHY SHOULD WE BE EATING WHAT CAME OUT FROM OUR BODY. WOMEN WAS CREATED FROM MANS BODY AND YET WE SLEEP WITH WOMEN. NO WONDER FATHERS SLEEPS WITH THEIR OWN DAUGHTERS. OH MINE WORLD THIS WORLD.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Missmossy(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2020
isacolukay:

I followed, unfollowed and followed again severally. But you never followed back. Bin get one guy wey dey lie to you for Nairaland that year.
Hahahahaha good old days grin when I was very much active here.

Smiles I can imagine....
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by WiseStarr(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Damnit mehn what a waste of good pussy sad

Same thing running thru my mind, what a waste, she could have come to someone like me who has no girlfriend, we would have rejoice together
Oo maa se o sad sad
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Saw her picture. She didnt value her beauty one bit
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by favour32(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2020
W
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by favour32(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2020
cool
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by favour32(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2020
W
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by gentleibraheem(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2020
again our mpape is in the news for something bad
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Sportwin(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Shey she's maddd
I am single
Would do anything she wants
Take care of her like mad
And so would some other men out there
But she killed herself for someone who never valued her
This world is unfair
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by ledaman: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2020
One sided story!
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by TheAlchemist: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Seandisputed:
Pathetic.

A lot of hungry people have not killed themselves and she killed herself because of a man ( if true).
BTW, the lockdown is getting real. Saw a man who swallowed his pride, moving from shop to shop begging for foodstuffs just for his kids to eat, some gave him maggi, others onion and rice. I was moved i swear. You needed to see how this man was praying for them.

Suicide is not only about being poor. USA has a higher standard of living yet the suicide rate is higher than what obtains in Nigeria
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by ordainbuzz(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Damnit mehn what a waste of good pussy sad
good pussy fire u thier
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2020
Seandisputed:
Pathetic.

It has given all those professional beggars a strong begging tactics
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Amalladan: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2020
The guy really did bad for breaking ones heart.may be he is even the father of the child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.