Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja (66471 Views)

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2020
ordainbuzz:
good pussy fire u thier
Except if you don't fúck too but if you do
It will fire us both angry
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by missyb08(f): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2020
angry
ZINIBANKS:
Damnit mehn what a waste of good pussy sad
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2020
missyb08:
angry
Haha fine girl wassup with you smiley
Can I pm you
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by chaloskyx: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2020
pele o romeo and juliet....next
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by BiiDii(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
okrote4real:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/23-yr-old-female-commits-suicide-in-mpape/amp/
This is not something to die for. Now her relatives had to bear the pain and and stigma of it all.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Missmossy:
She has portrayed herself to be opposite of the name she bears embarassed now her loved ones would mourn her and not rejoice.

People who commit suicide what exactly do they always think before taking their lives i always wonder

Don’t they say they are many fishes in the river. That one way doesn’t work doesn’t mean another won’t. Dying for the wrong reasons, it’s so bad I swear. Heart break shouldn’t make anyone committ suicide who knows if it’s a blessing in disguise and a way of missing out on the calamities that partner had in stock for you.

Quite a sad news in the long run, who would look after her 18 months old daughter. Humans should always know that God’s ways most times are never the ways of men. But not everyone is even strong to end some relationships that are dead on arrival.

I pray for forgiveness on your soul and getting the peace earth couldn’t give you. It’s so so disheartening leaving life like this!!!

She was just a misguided and irresponsible gal. No guidance
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by abudabu: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
One has to overcome two things to live above suicide tendency

1). Low self esteem
2). Rejection by societal standard

You are absolutely correct
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by abudabu: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by mechanics(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmmmm, she was ignorant of her action, she allowed the love to enter her brain, having a boy friend does not mean he will marry her, that's why one shouldn't fall in love blindly.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Hypo talking grin
Shattap
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Vloml222(f): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
@bozzyironlady! Lol.....
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Missmossy:
She has portrayed herself to be opposite of the name she bears embarassed now her loved ones would mourn her and not rejoice.

People who commit suicide what exactly do they always think before taking their lives i always wonder

Don’t they say they are many fishes in the river. That one way doesn’t work doesn’t mean another won’t. Dying for the wrong reasons, it’s so bad I swear. Heart break shouldn’t make anyone committ suicide who knows if it’s a blessing in disguise and a way of missing out on the calamities that partner had in stock for you.

Quite a sad news in the long run, who would look after her 18 months old daughter. Humans should always know that God’s ways most times are never the ways of men. But not everyone is even strong to end some relationships that are dead on arrival.

I pray for forgiveness on your soul and getting the peace earth couldn’t give you. It’s so so disheartening leaving life like this!!!
I hope life never betrays you,don’t judge them my dear
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Missmossy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
jaxxy:

She was just a misguided and irresponsible gal. No guidance
I won’t say so rather pray you don’t find yourself in a situation that suicide becomes your last resort smiley

Not everyone is emotionally strong at heart take note.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Missmossy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
fabiano09:

I hope life never betrays you,don’t judge them my dear
Exactly, I have learnt not to judge anyone.

Suicide is terrible and there is no two ways about it. Nevertheless humans are created and wired in different ways, some can withstand the harsh storms and trials life throws at us while others can’t.

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Obrigadoo: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
And somebody will be dying for her attention somewhere thinking about her. And she just wasted her life
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Missmossy:

I won’t say so rather pray you don’t find yourself in a situation that suicide becomes your last resort smiley

Not everyone is emotionally strong at heart take note.

I've not even talking about the siucide part yet which is an issue on its own bt her general lifestyle and choices leading up to this sad event.

Suicide is a challenge for anyone cos it can be caused by any type of situation not just a relationship. I am aware if this.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
MAY God heal the wounded.
Jesus Intercede for us.
Only the son can see the father.
Pray for our souls Jesus.
Healing on our lands.

okrote4real:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/23-yr-old-female-commits-suicide-in-mpape/amp/
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Legendguru: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
What does she knows about love in the first place
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by golddiamond860: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
This Is Corona Viris Sucide
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
kurupt1:
Online feminists grin.......we know ur type.Na pets get u Las las

Keep deluding yourself. What do you see when you look at the mirror?
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
BigJoe19:
Miss baboons is back, you may likely end up like her due to your to ToxiC behaviour.

Females from your family are killing themselves. You are here imagining my life with the typical negroe speech.

Pity.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by lighternote: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

1). Low self esteem

You forgot mental illness
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by chii8(f): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
stormborn28:
but why una dey Fvck any how

My dear, hope you know that those girls sleeping around are doing that with a male and not a ghost?....
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by ZeusP(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pathetic
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by stormborn28(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
agbonkamen:
None but ourselves can free our minds.
The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. Rip to her

dingbang(m): 10:04am
Raw sex is sweet sha but try as much as possible to hold your dick..

Hmmmm
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by stormborn28(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Missmossy:

Lol funny guy....

Hmmmmmmm
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by stormborn28(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
missyb08:
angry

Hmmmmmmm
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by luluosas(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Another irresponsible clown down. I pity her dammed soul
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by luluosas(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Suicidals are fools, selfish and wicked. No excuse for suicide and all suicidals will end up in HELL FIRE on the last day. I pity her dammed soul
Oluromantic:

1). Low self esteem
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by mizzyoma(f): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is the way it should be and not men committing suicide for being jilted.

Did you just spew this out of your mouth? I don't believe human being can think or talk like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.