Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja (66480 Views)

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Jibsy203(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2020
She must be afonja bitch, de inherited drinking sniper from Awolowo, rip girl
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by adecz: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
A selfish action by a
misguided soul...

Who you leave pikin for?

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2020
good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Randy100:
This is the way it should be and not men committing suicide for being jilted.

seconded.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by BigJoe19: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2020
koyyes:
Let her go. We don't need females like her.

We need feminists that know how to serve 'dishes' cold to baboons.

I blame her parents for raising her to be a baboon worshipper.
Miss baboons is back, you may likely end up like her due to your to ToxiC behaviour.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Missmossy:

Hahahahaha good old days grin when I was very much active here.

Smiles I can imagine....
Oya follow am back na. He's been a faithful admirer smiley
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Awe4luv:
was standing in front of my house waiting for any available taxi Two kids (a boy and a girl) ran to me and the little girl asked me this question: "Uncle,can a 6 years old girl get pregnant?" I said NO And the boy replied: "didn't I tell u let's go and continue ... I shouted: "continue what??

hahahahahahahaha

better mind your business.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by kurupt1: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
koyyes:
Let her go. We don't need females like her.

We need feminists that know how to serve 'dishes' cold to baboons.

I blame her parents for raising her to be a baboon worshipper.
Online feminists grin.......we know ur type.Na pets get u Las las

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by BigJoe19: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Amalladan:
The guy really did bad for breaking ones heart.may be he is even the father of the child.
Do you know the story, why just assume?
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Dearlord(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2020
Too bad
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2020
damn niggarrrr

too bad
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Eponzy:
So sad, she have to end it this way

see pussy wey just waste like that.

she no try.

grin grin

adhoc medical personnel ... see your white singlet ... red oil everywhere.

you guys did a nice job , too bad she couldn't survive.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by ehiphill: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2020
zexy2030:

its true, there is a video about this
I have the video in my wattsaap but I don't know how to upload it here. Please how can I do that
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by dingbang(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Raw sex is sweet sha but try as much as possible to hold your dick.. cheesy
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Coronavirus84: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2020
LadyGA:
She couldn’t stay alive for her daughter
Maybe she think she is coming back after the suicide
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by zexy2030(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2020
ehiphill:
I have the video in my wattsaap but I don't know how to upload it here. Please how can I do that
send it to me or save it on ur YouTube channel and upload here, copy link here.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Glink2018(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2020
The lady just wasted her life.
This is what usually happens when you build your entire life or put your hope on a human being.
A person that will make me terminate my life is not born. All these immature boys and girls roaming around the street with their skimpy dressing and awkward behavior, this is the rewards
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2020
I'll reiterate this once again,'don't be too emotionally attached to anybody no matter your closeness'

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by frankkydee(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
If this is true then that's too sad.
No boy is worth dying over

Its not about boy or girl, you people should stop all this stereotyping thing already. Nobody should take his or her life no matter what. Those who do are heartless and suicidal
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Some are worth dying for,she just portrayed it��
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Seandisputed(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Angelinastto:

Mehn!!! Hunger is real..... Was seeing the news last night, if you see the way Lagos residence that gathered for food and money but were unable to get either of the two were ranting! I was touched
My dear it's not easy at all.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Seandisputed(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2020
TheAlchemist:

Suicide is not only about being poor. USA has a higher standard of living yet the suicide rate is higher than what obtains in Nigeria
I understand you, that's why we all have different levels of mental endurance.
Bro, i've been through that and even wanted to attempt suicide but trust me if you can scale through the initial stage, then you'll get stronger.
May her soul R.I.P. after all nobody asked to be born.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2020
It’s the work of the devil ... it’s like someone claiming not to like you as a person but having no problem asking you for favors when you ask them in return they say we are not friends ....

They will Suggest you kill yourself intimidate you but you have everything to live for ...maybe your not soaking rich but you can afford the basics You are doing well more better than those abusing you.

Someone I love said that to me and it was because of a woman. He distracts me so others can trend because I’m super creative when inspired

I cried first but since that day I told God
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by agbonkamen(f): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2020
None but ourselves can free our minds.
The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. Rip to her
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by stormborn28(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
chii8:
Her immediate family also must have degraded or scorned her into suicide.Some parents don't know how to handle a child who gave birth out of wedlock, they will keep reminding the girl how she has failed them and disgraced her whole family.
but why una dey Fvck any how
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
One has to overcome two things to live above suicide tendency

1). Low self esteem
2). Rejection by societal standard
exactly. A person with any sense of self worth and independence will never commit suicide over love matters.

Now if you’re a multi millionaire and suddenly lose everything in a bad business deal and end up 10 million dollars in debt: now that’s a legitimate reason to kill your self.
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2020
What a waste. She for just volunteer herself for money ritual
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by Missmossy(f): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Oya follow am back na. He's been a faithful admirer smiley
Lol funny guy....
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by DabuIIIT: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Hypo talking
grin
Re: 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja by DedeNkem: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2020
She was an idiot! Nobody was specifically born to be anyone's boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife!

Nobody has only one potential partner, they're almost unlimited! The man or woman you love today is just one of many of your potential partners, you luckily met!

Your present partner may not even be the best for you. So killing yourself for anyone is plain st*upid!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.