Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? (566 Views)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? by Allsingles: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
When your girl visits you. Buy her something so small and sweet (Chocolate and her favourite Snack) while sitting with her and talking, give her that package you bought. Tell her let's take some pictures, make Video and watch Some Movies. Post the pictures immediately on your Facebook and Whatsapp and write 'special one in my life' Then look at her deep in her eyes, tell her you love her.
Later on play some Music�, sing for her so terrible make her laugh. Hold her hands and Dance for her.
Make her feel free to be around you.
Then play Ludo or WHOT with her. What ever you'll be playing, Let her win. When she's winning Hold her and ask her who is the boss?
I know she'll say you are the one. Then kiss her on the forehead. When she's about to leave, behave as if you want to cry (lolz)
Let her have your Phone if she wants. Let her do anything with your phone or even take it home and return it the next day if she likes.
When you accompany her talk with a sad voice "Babe I'll miss you"(make it sound romantic) Kiss her forehead more than twice. Hug her for one minute. It won't be easy for her to cheat on you. Bro, you can be very romantic without spending alot of money
Brother if your lady visits, it doesn't have to be all about sex. Girls also need to spend some time with you. If you love her, then don't turn her to ordinary sex object. If you always want to have sex with her anytime she comes around you, you are indirectly call her a prostitute.

For everything Marriage and Relationships, visit https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigerians girls, pls don't say anything.

Anyways i can do this for my Vietnamese girlfriend
Re: Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? by Liutay(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Isn't it true gurls don't like nice guys?
And you still want me to act the part...

1 Like

Re: Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? by Nehyooh(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Allsingles:
When your girl visits you. Buy her something so small and sweet (Chocolate and her favourite Snack) while sitting with her and talking, give her that package you bought. Tell her let's take some pictures, make Video and watch Some Movies. Post the pictures immediately on your Facebook and Whatsapp and write 'special one in my life' Then look at her deep in her eyes, tell her you love her.
Later on play some Music�, sing for her so terrible make her laugh. Hold her hands and Dance for her.
Make her feel free to be around you.
Then play Ludo or WHOT with her. What ever you'll be playing, Let her win. When she's winning Hold her and ask her who is the boss?
I know she'll say you are the one. Then kiss her on the forehead. When she's about to leave, behave as if you want to cry (lolz)
Let her have your Phone if she wants. Let her do anything with your phone or even take it home and return it the next day if she likes.
When you accompany her talk with a sad voice "Babe I'll miss you"(make it sound romantic) Kiss her forehead more than twice. Hug her for one minute. It won't be easy for her to cheat on you. Bro, you can be very romantic without spending alot of money
Brother if your lady visits, it doesn't have to be all about sex. Girls also need to spend some time with you. If you love her, then don't turn her to ordinary sex object. If you always want to have sex with her anytime she comes around you, you are indirectly call her a prostitute.

For everything Marriage and Relationships, visit https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Sounds cool !

1 Like

Re: Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? by Randy100: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
And then wake up from your dream and say "oh thank God, this is a dream"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fwb Thread In Oyo Town / What's Your Thoughts / How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.