Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] (10073 Views)

Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said / What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding / Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
iLegendd:
If you guys no longer see me on Nairaland starting from tomorrow, just know I have been hospitalized because of excess fruit and food.

All the best to everyone.

Good night.
ilegendd how far na,biko come online and entertain or educate us...you have be missing in action lately though i have been busy reading the books you left out there,i am surprise i have read three already.
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by gfon(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Preshieben:
sure cheesy
goodluck akpan,thats my facebook id,u culd add me up
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
gfon:
goodluck akpan,thats my facebook id,u culd add me up
add me up rather
Preshie Michaels
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Emmypure: 11:30am On May 24, 2021
Next time use condensed milk instead of evaporated milk, and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For: / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.