Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] (10032 Views)

Why Waste Money On DNA Test? / Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said / What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by 400billionman: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2020
This childish man again.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by 400billionman: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2020
delishpot:
But I thought Fruit cost pass food na. Abi did you harvest them at your backyard?

Fruits are actually cheaper than eating food.

Most people have not tried it.
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nettybrown(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Look at how this one is wasting money when i've nt eaten. This life self.
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Paigejohns(f): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
iLegendd:
So, below, I'll teach you how to waste a couple of thousandth Naira on a meal you can't finish.

I'll tell you all the things you need to prepare it.

No money for food, so I had to resort to fruits.
okay

you and food
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Ffolksy: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Perhaps you've not tasted the sweet ones. Big red shiny agbalumo... You'll fall in love

Well then, perhaps we go do some shopping together, if you wouldn't mind. After aunty Corona frees us though
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Preshieben:
Op too like food
All his thread is always about food
He must be a very fatty and busty guy undecided

Ahahahahahha lolz! grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
If some guys enter kitchen na only laugh person go just dey laugh.. Na wa o
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by dnawah(m): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
iLegendd:
So, below, I'll teach you how to waste a couple of thousandth Naira on a meal you can't finish.

I'll tell you all the things you need to prepare it.

No money for food, so I had to resort to fruits.
eat alone and die alone,u no fit invite anyone or text it to anyone
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Perhaps you've not tasted the sweet ones. Big red shiny agbalumo You'll fall in love

Cherry ma'am, cherry. Ibile lady lol
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2020
ilegend some ppl havent eaten here ooo.stop torturing them with such sumptious looking meal grin grin grin
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Ahahahahahha lolz! grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Albertone:

Cherry ma'am, cherry. Ibile lady lol
African star apple. This is cherry and it doesn't look like Agbalumo

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
African star apple. This is cherry and it doesn't look like Agbalumo
That one is abroad cherry.Our own cherry is agbalumo.
Just like our own apple is this:

1 Share

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Albertone:
That one is abroad cherry.Our own cherry is agbalumo.
Just like our own apple is this:
This shii doest even taste like apple. Can't even remember d last time I saw it. Dammmnnnn
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This shii doest even taste like apple. Can't even remember d last time I saw it. Dammmnnnn
Ikr...but that is what we call it in Nigeria.Its been yeeaaaarss since i ate it last.Cant remember the taste anymore
Strawberry is on my bucketlist for now,i heard that shii is sweet grin
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
Op too like food
All his thread is always about food
He must be a very fatty and busty guy undecided
How man go get bust? Let him be using bra lol

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Albertone:
Ikr...but that is what we call it in Nigeria.Its been yeeaaaarss since i ate it last.Cant remember the taste anymore
Strawberry is on my bucketlist for now,i heard that shii is sweet grin
Simply buy the big ones, those ones are sweet. I use them to make smoothies... Yumyum
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Albertone:
How man go get bust? Let him be using bra lol
not that busty Yu think joor
Learn how to have clean thoughts
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply buy the big ones, those ones are sweet. I use them to make smoothies... Yumyum
There are big ones? Really?
The ones i see are those small small ones.
Hope it's not fake you've been buying? lol You know Nigerians na
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
not that busty Yu think joor
Learn how to have clean thoughts
That's the only bust i know about o.Not my fault,I spent a considerable amount of my life living with females lol

Jokes apart,I understand what you meant.But op isn't that chubby.Though he isn't slim either.More like in between.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Albertone:
There are big ones? Really?
The ones i see are those small small ones.
Hope it's not fake you've been buying? lol You know Nigerians na
Lol, no. Sha buy and try it
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol, no. Sha buy and try it
okay thanks kiss
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Albertone:
That's the only bust i know about o.Not my fault,I spent a considerable amount of my life living with females lol

Jokes apart,I understand what you meant.But op isn't that chubby.Though he isn't slim either.More like in between.
you know him that much?
He must have been a close friend undecided
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Lekpa cheesy

You hate food ABI? undecided
at least I don't eat much undecided
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
you know him that much?
He must have been a close friend undecided
No, he seldomly post his pictures and takes them down later.

Are you the one in your profile picture? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Albertone:
No, he seldomly post his pictures and takes them down later.

Are you the one in your profile picture? shocked shocked shocked
yhh
Any probs undecided
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
yhh
Any probs undecided
You want to fight me? Lol
You look stunning and gorgeous that's it. grin
Even the supple skin got me

I got my eyes glued to the picture tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by gfon(m): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Preshieben:
Op too like food All his thread is always about food He must be a very fatty and busty guy undecided
hi presh,culd we be friends

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
gfon:
hi presh,culd we be friends
sure cheesy
Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Albertone:
You want to fight me? Lol
You look stunning and gorgeous that's it. grin
Even the supple skin got me

I got my eyes glued to the picture tongue
Awwn
Can't fight anyone oh wink
Thanks anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Albertone(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Preshieben:
Awwn
Can't fight anyone oh wink
Thanks anyway
Alright preshio cheesy
Akwa Ibom bae kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Albertone:
Alright preshio cheesy
Akwa Ibom bae kiss
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.