Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

If You Really Love Your Partner, Don't Do These 4 Things In Your Marriage Or Rel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Really Love Your Partner, Don't Do These 4 Things In Your Marriage Or Rel (437 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Love Your Partner, Don't Do These 4 Things In Your Marriage Or Rel by Allsingles: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2020
We all want to have that very special relationship where we feel like we are in paradise. We all want our man/woman to be the best if not perfect. But relationship isn't cupcake. That is, it isn't that cheap and easy.

Here are the list of things you shouldn't do to that special one you truly care about:

1) STOP PUTTING IN EFFORT:
Everyone has experience this. But try not to make it affect your relationship. This mostly come as a result of being too familiar to someone.

When you are so close to someone and you feel totally comfortable around such person, you tend to neglect saying things nice to the person, not taking serious or forgetting birthdays, anniversaries, dating plans, special occasions or moments, etc. Believe me, your relationship is 70 percent sure to be ruined by this act.

2) SNOOPING AROUND:
We all do it. We peak at their phone when it’s left open, we go through a mysterious drawer when they leave the....https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/04/if-you-really-love-your-partner-dont-do.html?m=1
Re: If You Really Love Your Partner, Don't Do These 4 Things In Your Marriage Or Rel by Kimlinn(f): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Do you want to sex chat live and sending photos. Kindly add me up on Facebook for hot sex chat. Click the link below
https://www.facebook.com/efe.precious.543

(1) (Reply)

Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? / I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.