Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? (437 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by Toobet(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2020
My name is Ada and in my early 30's, pretty, God fearing, hardworking, intelligent and educated to mention but a few. I was in love with him,only for him to wake up one morning to tel me that his dad said over his dead body to see him marry me unlike usual mamanu sì and I took the news like that despite the pains and still moved on with my life du it's was not easy, many years passed until love found me.I thought I have met the Mr perfect or the right man, he was so cute, intelligent, hardworking,he is the perfect picture of Mr Right. Our relationship was fun and interesting, I am not that kind of lady that ask my guy for money or gift, because I believe the little I have can sustain me but if he gives me I will really appreciate him for it. Back to Ay, he will call to tell me how much he respects and appreciate me, he so much encourage me even when I had a challenge at my place of work he was always there to give a listening ear despite the nature of his job that warrant him to travel around. I always desire him, I so much love and respect him. Last year we were supposed to go on a vacation but something came up only for me to get a text message from this guy that he is getting married very soon? I looked at my phone to make sure that's was not my phone and the massage was actually not for me but just like Job , what I feared most has come upon me.
I confronted him and he laughed at me at that moment, I just said to myself it's well. Since I thought that he was the one but it ended this way to God be the glory.

Plz I need ur advice_ can I still find love again?
Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by JasonJidenna(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Get rid of this "Self pity": that is consuming you emotionally... Love yourself first don't give room for Self pity again.

Me advising you have gone through some challenges, but I know love always remember my address and it will come back again.

I don't like to use the word "Move on" it will seem as if you were defeated, so I'll say "Stay Strong" you'll smile again.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by Redxy(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Of cos u can
Buh tread wid caution �!?!

1 Like

Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Abso-fucking-lutely you still can! There's somebody for everybody or so they say..

Soldier go, Soldier come..
Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2020
What advice do you need? Things ended the way they did perhaps because it wasn't meant to be. It's not the end of the world. Dust yourself up & try again. True love will find you when the time is right. Pray about it if you're the type.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't know why you guys punish us with bad grammar.

It's almost as if y'all are saying that only illiterate or semi-literate people have problems. undecided
Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by Ningen(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Well, he has no obligation to marry you simply because you're dating eachother. Move on. undecided

And yes, you'll find someone to love again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by Bola146(f): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2020
grin My dear sister, I'll say congratulations.. Thank God he said it now, what if you both get married and "daddy" said he should leave you alone? Just move on, God is giving you your own good man soonest. Good luck girl grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by chiunlimited(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2020
There's someone for everyone, in as much as I feel for you, you don't need to give up on love. You need to work more on yourself, sit down and think why those men left you to marry someone else, maybe the fault might be from you, no man in his right senses will leave a lady whose giving him peace of mind for someone else... I think there's more to the story---your aforementioned character might be lacking in some areas of your life... Try to work on that, and am sure Mr right will locate you soon cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by donbachi(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Dont give up..the isrealite walked round the walls of jericho 7 times b4 it fell down...keep loving till love will find u..if to sey i never marry,i for marry u.
Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by Toobet(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Bola146:
grin My dear sister, I'll say congratulations.. Thank God he said it now, what if you both get married and "daddy" said he should leave you alone? Just move on, God is giving you your own good man soonest. Good luck girl grin

Thanks
Re: Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him? by Toobet(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2020
donbachi:
Dont give up..the isrealite walked round the walls of jericho 7 times b4 it fell down...keep loving till love will find u..if to sey i never marry,i for marry u.

Lol. Thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, / Advice On What To Do / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.