Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? (69530 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by clemzo101(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

5g is called a milimetre wave because it's covers only a very small distance and most people will be just meters away from the source ..that physics dude was talking about 5NR FR1 transmitted from a 4 hardware at 2 to 6ghz and that's pseudo 5g and not a milimetre wave . milimetre wave antennas are set up lower to the ground and each antenna is very close to next , not the same as 4g hardware set 100s of feet into the air and kilometers apart
thanks for this����

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2020
willyjacs:
did u watch a UK minister's outrage on people linking the 5G to covid 19 nd cancer yesterday
He tagged them stupid nd nonsense.

South Korea Don dey use 5G since 2017

I nor know where u see Chinese government destroying 5G structures(Another make up video I guess)

Even persons vandalizing 5g structures in UK are ignorant people who reasons like u too, believes everything they read.

3g come una happy, 4G come una happy
Now them Don use conspiracy theories cover 5G,una believe...

U think people creating it don't check on its possibility of harming people before creating it??

U think don't know if it's this harmful, other scientists will fish it out nd their market go spoil

Even US that was against China creating it before them, nor be because of disease.... Their claims was that it will add international spies nd criminals access somethings...
Even UK adopted for testing and it was tested successfully last year.

Now a degree has been dropped... Anyone found vandalizing any of its properties in UK,na jail he dey go.

The scientific community are not that stupid to create something that will harm the human body,
If the 5G is that bad, scientists will be the ones opposing it with scientific proofs, but the people opposing it are religious leaders and people playing politics on it with sentiments.

The worst is that these religious people are the ones that will benefit from it and use it to push their useless ideas.

These rich pastors will be quick to equip their homes and businesses centres like churches with 5G technologies.

You will think these people care about human body.

Non of them switch off their phones when they get to petrol station as recommended by the phone producers, many of them use their phones as pillows to sleep, they put their laptops close to their reproductive organs and not on table, they put their phones in their pockets and not at the side of their waist.

How many of them have had problems despite flouting the rules.

To me these people have technophobia

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2020
GodWrites:

.. Don't quote me again cause I hate to entertain foolishness.

That's nice.

I will follow you now and always quote you with foolish comments.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by GodWrites: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Isinweke:

That's nice.

I will follow you now and always quote you with foolish comments.

I'm consoled. At least you know your comment was foolish, unlike some deluded fellows here. Welcome as a follower!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
GodWrites:

I'm consoled. At least you know your comment was foolish, unlike some deluded fellows here. Welcome as a follower!

You're saying welcome to more foolish comments because I don't think I will be making sense to you.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2020
chukzie2002:

With our 4G we are doing that successfully sir. Must we go for 5G with the intent of planting chips in our bodies and turn us to machines?

The chip is inside u already thru polio, measles, cholera n hepatitis vaccines... grin

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Rittysylvia(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Semperty:
4g can't work on java phone na grin

Lol which one is Java phone again na. abi want to use me and shine??
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Horus(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbTlaw7bHk

Ex CIA Spy Says Covid-19 Contains "Nanoparticles" Which Are Activated by "5G"
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by willyjacs(m): 12:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Isinweke:

The scientific community are not that stupid to create something that will harm the human body,
If the 5G is that bad, scientists will be the ones opposing it with scientific proofs, but the people opposing it are religious leaders and people playing politics on it with sentiments.

The worst is that these religious people are the ones that will benefit from it and use it to push their useless ideas.

These rich pastors will be quick to equip their homes and businesses centres like churches with 5G technologies.

You will think these people care about human body.

Non of them switch off their phones when they get to petrol station as recommended by the phone producers, many of them use their phones as pillows to sleep, they put their laptops close to their reproductive organs and not on table, they put their phones in their pockets and not at the side of their waist.

How many of them have had problems despite flouting the rules.

To me these people have technophobia
u are absolutely right.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by abayo4luv: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
The Op, if I get you right, you mean whenever people travel by air, they are exposed to high energy, IONIZING RADIATION?
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by sonnie10: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
abayo4luv:
The Op, if I get you right, you mean whenever people travel by air, they are exposed to high energy, IONIZING RADIATION?
Yes he is right. You get more radiation from long distance air travel than you would get from one chest X-ray exam
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by reemix123(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
I been readin a lot of information on COVID-19 and Coronvirus and found this very intresting site https://xaano.com/ of information, news and statistics for Nigerian audience. There is even a symptom checker which I tried out and is a good guide. Check to inform yourself
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by sonnie10: 8:05pm On May 18, 2020
Mrphysics come and see this; we have been vindicated

Loveworld is the third broadcaster in the UK to be sanctioned for airing potentially harmful claims on coronavirus.

Ofcom, a regulatory authority for broadcasting in the United Kingdom, has imposed a sanction on Loveworld Limited for airing potentially harmful claims about the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

Loveworld is a religious television channel owned by Nigerian pastor, Chris Oyakhilome , who has himself championed outrageous claims about the coronavirus outbreak.

Ofcom announced in a statement on Monday, May 18, 2020, that a news programme and a live sermon on the channel aired unsubstantiated claims that 5G technology was the cause of the pandemic, and that the outbreak was the subject of a global cover-up.

The agency said the report on 5G was particularly sensitive because in the preceding days a number of attacks had been committed on mobile phone masts in the UK as a result of claims that 5G technology had caused, or was in some way linked to, the coronavirus.

"There is no reputable scientific evidence to corroborate the claim that there is a link between 5G technology and the Coronavirus, which runs contrary to both the international and UK official position," Ofcom said.

The media watchdog also noted that it found fault with a sermon broadcast on the channel that cast serious doubt on the necessity for lockdown measures, and the motives behind official health advice on COVID-19, including in relation to vaccination.

Since it was first detected in China in December 2019, the coronavirus disease has infected nearly 5 million people globally, killing over 315,000.

However, Pastor Oyakhilome in a series of broadcasts in April said the outbreak of the disease was a sinister plot by shadowy figures to install 5G technology, which he said was the real cause of infection, around the world.

The 56-year-old also insinuated that the goal of spreading panic about the coronavirus across the world was to implement an evil scheme to vaccinate everyone against their wishes.

Loveworld was also cited for suggesting that hydroxychloroquine was a cure for the coronavirus disease without acknowledging that its effectiveness and safety as a treatment was clinically unproven, or making clear that it has potentially serious side effects.

"There is no ban on broadcasting controversial views which are different from, or which challenge, official authorities on public health information.

"However, given the unsubstantiated claims in both these programmes were not sufficiently put into context, they risked undermining viewers' trust in official health advice, with potentially serious consequences for public health,"
Ofcom said.

Ofcom said Loveworld did not adequately protect its viewers from the potentially harmful content in the news programme and the sermon, and the news reports were not duly accurate.
The agency directed the channel to broadcast its findings while it considers whether to impose any further sanctions.

Ofcom said Loveworld has expressed a readiness to broadcast a summary of its decisions, but that the channel has also pleaded against additional sanctions, noting that it would be unnecessary.

"The Ofcom Sanctions Panel will consider the matter further, following due process which provides for the Licensee to make written and oral representations to the Panel before reaching its decision," Ofcom said in its bulletin.

Loveworld is the third broadcaster in the UK to be sanctioned by Ofcom for broadcasting potentially harmful claims on coronavirus, after London Live, and Uckfield FM were both sanctioned last month.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Debangis20(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Impressive!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Shaneroberts: 8:02pm On May 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.