Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? (69348 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by gambia(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Which yeye 5G, let them work on Corona virus cure first b4 we start talking about it, For Nigeria what we need is RevolutionG and not 5G.

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by chukzie2002: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
smeag0l:
Thanks for the nice piece, mr physics. Indeed, 5G emissions are just radio waves that lie on the far left of the electromagnetic spectrum while the X-rays and gamma rays are on the far right cos of their higher frequencies and ionization potential. A wave really has to be radioactive to be harmful to humans and even at that, the harm isnt immediate. The conspiracy theory is just unfounded.

Ultrasound is not radioactive but it can be use to destroy cancer cells which is also harmful to the human body. The 5G is an EMI, electromagnetic interface...check the effect on human bodies yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by drakeli: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

It will help you because as it stands now, Nigeria does not have enough network to conduct online lectures or even to follow. Most Nigerians depend on big mb and Midnight to be able to make huge download.

If you keep relying on low network such as 4G, you will only be living in the past. Whereas the world is advancing, you guys are drawing us backwards, yet believe most of the magic performed by some fake pastors.

You guys won't stop drawing us backwards yet turn around to blame the government for lack of development.
. We don’t even have 4G yet in Nigeria. Mtn and the likes scamming us embellishing 3G as 4G. We are yet to have true 4G in Nigeria. So let’s have that first before mtn come again giving us 4G and say it’s 5G

3 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by maasoap(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
mako007:

Bro I'm texting you via 3G right now, 5G doesn't guarantee we won't have network problem, stay woke!

I'm not into the theory of 5g being the cause for covid-19 outbreak or not , I'm only saying since this same 5g is for the people and the people don't trust it in these perilous time when all we want is just to breathe then it should be discontinued till this outbreak is fully contained. Government of the people, for the people and by the people, right?

And when did inconsequential number of people start to dictate to government?

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by hotwax: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
maasoap:

People like you are simply a lost cause. No matter how reasonable and logical someone sounds, it can never move you an inch or get you to drop all these crappy beliefs. May you should use your precious time to weep for yourself

Mr oga, read what he wrote. Even the makers of microwave oven, x-ray photography warned about the danger and safety precautions.

Suddenly, 5g is an exception. Graduate my foot. No be this Nigerian academic system?

8 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Dadaboy: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
molybdenum0012:

I have a Masters in radiation physics and I completely agree with what you wrote here.
Good job
All of you with Nigerian certificates are a waste

4 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by iomoge2(f): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
989900:

The video was before 5G launch . . . everyone has Google; I wonder why they don't want to use it!
it wasn't. There is 5G pole in the one I have
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by kingxsamz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
InvertedHammer:

Don't rule out anything wholly because you read a few textbooks and journals.

Smh...
If you have evidence to prove your claim about 5g being harmful, why don't you lay it out? undecided ...
The op has already given a logical explanation to debunk the rumors flying around...
Since you know better and have read more textbooks and journals than the Op, then you should be able to explain yourself, logically.

8 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by HocusPotos: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

But you will keep complaining of network problem? How do you want to develop your country if you allow religion to becloud your sense of judgement? Is that how civilized countries think?

You were shown facts and figures and you want the entire country to remain primitive because of the opinions and views of religious people who do not understand the concept?
they should stabilize our 4g first
Nonsense
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by luluman: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

It will help you because as it stands now, Nigeria does not have enough network to conduct online lectures or even to follow. Most Nigerians depend on big mb and Midnight to be able to make huge download.

If you keep relying on low network such as 4G, you will only be living in the past. Whereas the world is advancing, you guys are drawing us backwards, yet believe most of the magic performed by some fake pastors.

You guys won't stop drawing us backwards yet turn around to blame the government for lack of development.
You are so one sided, if they aired their opinion does that stop you from moving forward? Did they force the government to adopt their opinion? If yours will move you forward then try harder and convince the government against other people's argument that's all. Its debate time prove your point.

4 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Dadaboy: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
hotwax:

Mr oga, read what he wrote. Even the makers of microwave oven, x-ray photography warned about the danger and safety precautions.

Suddenly, 5g is an exception. Graduate my foot. No be this Nigerian academic system?
Don’t mind these people. Such ignorance from a suppose graduate

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by hotwax: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
drakeli:
. We don’t even have 4G yet in Nigeria. Mtn and the likes scamming us embellishing 3G as 4G

All these g g g are scam or decoy for something sinister.

With 2g, US network was super fast ...forget about nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by lampi: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:
I went through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5774444/fact-check-coronavirus-caused-5g-technology by aminulive and while I appreciate what he has done, I think enough needs to be done to drive that point clearer to the Nigerian audience. However, my fear is that when scientist and health practitioners say something, most people, especially Nigerians will accept the ones coming from religious leaders.

I will try my best to explain in details what you should know about radiations.

Classifications of Radiations
They are two basic classification of radiations, they include:
1 Particle radiation: This contains charged and neutral particles
2. Electromagnetic radiation: (Photon flow. 5G belongs to this group.)

We can classify radiations according to their biological effects on matter, here, we have two types of radiations: Ionizing and non ionizing radiations.

You must have heard these two in recent times, so what is ionizing and non ionizing radiations?
a. Ionizing radiations: This means radiation have enough energy to eject one electron from the atom of the crossed material.
b. Non ionizing radiation: Particle energy is not enough to eject one electron from the atom, therefore it is said to have lower ionizing potential.

Great, let's advance further. The next question is, at what energy is a particle considered as ionizing? I won't waste much time here, so let's concentrate on 5G and their corresponding energy.

I am a graduate student of Nuclear Engineering. And in one of our course called Interaction of Radiation with Matter, we discussed everything about ionizing and non ionizing radiation.
Therefore, for tissues/matter consisting of Hydrogen, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen (Which the human body fall under), radiations are considered as ionizing radiation if their energy is greater >> 12.4 eV (electron volt). The wavelength of such photon is 0.1um (micro meter). .

Using the relationship between energy and frequency, E = hf, I made a quick calculation and realized that the wavelength of such radiation must be 100nm (0.1um) and the frequency (Hz) is to the order of 3 x 10^15 hertz. We do know that the frequency of a 5G network (5 Giga hertz - 95 Giga hertz) and discovered that it's frequency is of the order of 10^9 hertz. which is million times lower than what is considered as ionizing. It therefore means that photons from a 5G network can never ionize the human body.

We know all these because to excite the electron from the ground state of a hydrogen atom to the first excitation state, you must have an energy of 13.6 eV. If you check the energy of a 5G wave, you will see it is approximately 0.00002 eV which is a million times lower than the fundamental energy of ionizing radiation.

Some persons have also linked it to cause cancer and the rest, this is not true. Of course there are two effects of radiations which is stochastic and deterministic effect. Deterministic effect occurs instantly and severity increases with radiation dose where as stochastic effect does not occur instantly but will take time to manifest.

Let me point out that, those who survived the Hiroshima and Nagazaki bomb blast and were followed in a study called Cohort Study, out of over 100k followed person, only about 2% died of cancer related cases which manifested about 50 years after the incident. Remember these people took many grays of highly ionizing radiations.

Whenever you take flight from a particular place to another, you have absorbed more ionizing radiations that someone living 20km from a nuclear power plant. When you take 1-9 cigarettes a day, you take same risk as someone who took a dose of 3.4Sv from a bomb blast.

To end it, 5G network is not an ionizing radiation, and poses no harm to the body, well not anyone that has been experience now. It will take many years for one to experience any such effect (Which to me is not possible). Some of us have done X-rays, if only you knew you stood against an ionizing radiation, and yet still healthy, you won't be talking about 5G network.

The words of MrPhysics grin grin grin
nice write up but have you thought of the effects of 5g on unicellular organism like virus. because you only discussed it effect on complex organism. the concern about 5g is not if causes cancer or not but the mutation it cause in virus DNA . so you just have to review ur write up

3 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by iomoge2(f): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
drakeli:
. We don’t even have 4G yet in Nigeria. Mtn and the likes scamming us embellishing 3G as 4G. We are yet to have true 4G in Nigeria. So let’s have that first before mtn come again giving us 4G and say it’s 5G
exactly.
But they have started laying the 5G cables. I also have the video
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by kem5033: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
1nzd7a2hfa
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by proffemi: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I have noticed with increase how some certain people on this forum abuse other individuals whose views are contrary to their own belief or dogma instead of expressing their arguments in a more mature and reasonable way.

A journey through some of their previous comments you will also notice that some of these abusers are Atheists and people addicted to hard substances.

You go about pouring out your vituperations on every thread, creating nuisance and getting supports from your kinds...for your mind you feel say you be James Bond.

Now to the business of the day..

Some of you believe that some radiations can can attack a cell in human body.

You believe that consistent usage of x-ray machines can cause harm to the body.

You uses phones that recognizes your thumb, eyes and face and respond instantly.

You've seen or believe there's a technology that detects when someone lied.

Yet you find it difficult to believe that a technology such as 5G is harmful to humans or cannot have negative effects to a human body? Now I'm not saying that I have a proof of it's danger but the possibility cannot be neglected.

Your claim is that 5G is a non-ionizing radiation yet ultraviolet rays, Microwave which also are among the non-ionizing radiation are reported in most cases to be harmful to humans and animals.

Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.

Your colonial masters are determined to destroy all 5G programs in their territories, and you that studied physics in one local university in Nigeria is out here exposing your ignorance.

I weep for you.

Weep for yourself!

Why must we believe anything without evidence? Perhaps I should show you the compelling evidence that the earth is flat then. BTW, we don't believe the earth is spherical (approximately) because An Important Scientist told us. We do so because Science provides a solid framework to discern truth from trash. Not infallible, but solid. And right now, that framework says all the fears you guys are screaming about are baseless.

We now live in the world of Idiocracy.

3 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Friend22(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is one below is a little bit better to digest.
Mr Physics didn't break it down well enough...
read this below..
or someone can make this into a post here.

OF ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES & THE CORONA VIRUS, SEPARATING FACTS FROM FICTION!
Where are people getting all these conspiracy theories about 5g network from? Na wa o!
The most notorious concept about the conspiracy theory is the supposed relationship between the 5G network and the on going corona virus pandemic. What a load of crap!
To even think of the calibre of people who seem to be peddling such is mentally nauseating! What in the name of everything reasonable is the connection between a radio frequency and the existence or mutation of a biological organism? Ladies and gentlemen, nothing! I repeat, nothing!
I would really like to assume that most students of science are well grounded in the fact that, even right from O level physics, Electromagnetic waves are divided into two categories and these are non ionizing and ionizing waves.
There is a reason all students of science are mandated to master physics and chemistry and also allow the knowledge to pass through them. Such knowledge is meant to fortify one's precious mind against recurrent rumours and conspiracy theories that only serve as catalysts of global panic states! So, at this juncture, Kindly permit me to draw us back to our O level physics so that we can really get the general idea, for knowledge they say is power.
Non ionizing waves are those that belong to the low frequency category and these consist of Radio waves, microwave and Cosmic background microwave. Their frequency is characteristically on the low side of the frequency spectrum, thus, they are low frequency waves!
The ionizing ones on the other hand, belong to the high frequency spectrum. These consist of the ultraviolet ray( from sunlight), x ray( yes that x ray you all know about), alpha ray, Beta ray and Gamma ray. Their frequency is not usually less than 300GH (Gigahertz)
The ionizing rays are produced by radioactive decay of radioactive atoms. When such radioactive atoms decay, they release energy in quanta (packet) forms as high frequency radiation. Such radiation is so packed with energy that it can ionize (remove electron from) other atoms (including atoms from living tissues), thus causing 'damage' (let's assume it's a damage for better understanding) to such atoms! In other words they are called ionizing radiation because they can covert a structurally complete atom to an incomplete one (ion). The same phenomenon described above explains why both patients and health care professionals are often warned and protected against over exposure to x rays in the hospital. X ray as useful as it may be, is also an ionizing radiation!
Radio wave, on which your cell phone, your TV and your radio transistor depend, operates within a low frequency that is incapable of displacing an electron from an atom, let alone an atom of a living tissue. Therefore, it is harmless or incapable of affecting any biological organism, be it virus or man.
The highest frequency to be achieved by any 5g network is not more than 24GH, a far cry below any frequency that can impact a living tissue.
Do you know that from time immemorial, the amount of UV ray, an ionizing radiation, that humans are being subjected to on a daily basis far exceeds what you can get from any radio wave? Even with the earth's ozone layer serving as a protective shield, most of us in Africa still get bombarded with a good dose of UV ray from our dearly beloved sun, to which we are united in a cosmic matrimony for life, till death do us part! We kuku no get choice now abi?
When the TV set is switched on and its not receiving any broadcast channel, there is that annoying image of a flashing, multiple black and white dots that also gives off a continous sound of static crackling (like a rainfall)! Oh, that image used to be depressingly annoying when we were young, especially after school hours when we wanted to watch the voltron force at 4:30 pm but NTA refused to commence broadcast on time! The explanation for that annoying image is that the TV set, rather than pick up a channel, just picked up a cosmic background microwave.This is the microwave that permeates the universe! It has been there since the inception of the universe and it surrounds all of us, all the time. That is why your TV set can never fail to pick it up even if it fails to pick up a broadcast signal.
It might also interest you to know that the frequency of that cosmic background microwave is as high as 160GH and like a popular movie theme song, it lives with you, it lives in you, it watches over you, baby, you can't escape it!
So what is 24GH of 5G radio wave in its highest form, compared to160 GH of cosmic background microwave with which you and I sleep and wake up 24/7 and has been demonstrated not to have any untoward effect on any biological organism?
Ladies and gentlemen, to be fearful is poles apart from godliness! Many conspiracy theories are products of some very sick minds or very diabolical heart with nothing but evil intentions.
Nobody is too old to learn and expand their mind. Learn to subject everything you read or hear on the cyberspace to the scrutiny of knowledge search and research before turning yourself into a conduit of falsehood and fear mongering. C'mon people, we are smarter than this now!
Finally, 5G is here to stay, please, deal with it. However, if you don't want it, you are at liberty to remain on 4G or even GPRS! It's a free world
As for me sha, make dem start the network on time jare! I am a heavy data user, I video stream, I do heavy downloads, I do virtual marketing and I do virtual health care delivery.
I need 5G ASAP!
'Seun Jegede, April 2020

6 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by maasoap(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mkmoney:
5G is a no go area for now

Thank God decision is not up to medieval people like you. The same rumour about 4G, yet all of you are boasting of having 4G enabled phones today

3 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by hotwax: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please mr engineer..tell us the researches that linked cancer to electromagnetic radiations is false.

Mr graduate, oya debunk it

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
X-rays kills the human cells than anything else.
Though its useful but,it's harmful too.

Now I wonder how 5g network manufactures viruses (micro-organisms)
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by molybdenum0012: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dadaboy:

All of you with Nigerian certificates are a waste

It's obvious you are the one that is a waste here. A bunch of ignoramus!

4 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by wunmi590(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good one @ mrphysics.

I was trying to explain this to some set of people, but may be because they are not science based, they couldn't understand what I was saying.

Though never explained it the way you did just now, because I have longed deviated from physics as a microbiologist, but not practising it.

But at least I still should able to explain to people about this issue.

Thank you for the clarification

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by vision2050: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks Mr physics
All these religious leaders are waiting for science to produce vaccine for corona yet they criticises Science.
Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by kingxsamz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
iomoge2:
it wasn't. There is 5G pole in the one I have

Take a look and free yourself from ignorance. The Chinese never destroyed any 5g masts.

8 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by kem6203: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
ssdl8el33b
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by bomber64(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:
I went through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5774444/fact-check-coronavirus-caused-5g-technology by aminulive and while I appreciate what he has done, I think enough needs to be done to drive that point clearer to the Nigerian audience. However, my fear is that when scientist and health practitioners say something, most people, especially Nigerians will accept the ones coming from religious leaders.

I will try my best to explain in details what you should know about radiations.

Classifications of Radiations
They are two basic classification of radiations, they include:
1 Particle radiation: This contains charged and neutral particles
2. Electromagnetic radiation: (Photon flow. 5G belongs to this group.)

We can classify radiations according to their biological effects on matter, here, we have two types of radiations: Ionizing and non ionizing radiations.

You must have heard these two in recent times, so what is ionizing and non ionizing radiations?
a. Ionizing radiations: This means radiation have enough energy to eject one electron from the atom of the crossed material.
b. Non ionizing radiation: Particle energy is not enough to eject one electron from the atom, therefore it is said to have lower ionizing potential.

Great, let's advance further. The next question is, at what energy is a particle considered as ionizing? I won't waste much time here, so let's concentrate on 5G and their corresponding energy.

I am a graduate student of Nuclear Engineering. And in one of our course called Interaction of Radiation with Matter, we discussed everything about ionizing and non ionizing radiation.
Therefore, for tissues/matter consisting of Hydrogen, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen (Which the human body fall under), radiations are considered as ionizing radiation if their energy is greater >> 12.4 eV (electron volt). The wavelength of such photon is 0.1um (micro meter). .

Using the relationship between energy and frequency, E = hf, I made a quick calculation and realized that the wavelength of such radiation must be 100nm (0.1um) and the frequency (Hz) is to the order of 3 x 10^15 hertz. We do know that the frequency of a 5G network (5 Giga hertz - 95 Giga hertz) and discovered that it's frequency is of the order of 10^9 hertz. which is million times lower than what is considered as ionizing. It therefore means that photons from a 5G network can never ionize the human body.

We know all these because to excite the electron from the ground state of a hydrogen atom to the first excitation state, you must have an energy of 13.6 eV. If you check the energy of a 5G wave, you will see it is approximately 0.00002 eV which is a million times lower than the fundamental energy of ionizing radiation.

Some persons have also linked it to cause cancer and the rest, this is not true. Of course there are two effects of radiations which is stochastic and deterministic effect. Deterministic effect occurs instantly and severity increases with radiation dose where as stochastic effect does not occur instantly but will take time to manifest.

Let me point out that, those who survived the Hiroshima and Nagazaki bomb blast and were followed in a study called Cohort Study, out of over 100k followed person, only about 2% died of cancer related cases which manifested about 50 years after the incident. Remember these people took many grays of highly ionizing radiations.

Whenever you take flight from a particular place to another, you have absorbed more ionizing radiations that someone living 20km from a nuclear power plant. When you take 1-9 cigarettes a day, you take same risk as someone who took a dose of 3.4Sv from a bomb blast.

To end it, 5G network is not an ionizing radiation, and poses no harm to the body, well not anyone that has been experience now. It will take many years for one to experience any such effect (Which to me is not possible). Some of us have done X-rays, if only you knew you stood against an ionizing radiation, and yet still healthy, you won't be talking about 5G network.

The words of MrPhysics grin grin grin
4G HV not go round Nigeria
You are talking of 5G
Na you oooo.

With 4G we consume sub of monthly in every 3days.
5G will now be like 12hrs that is 2x daily for monthly sub.

Who 5G help.

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Mkmoney(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
maasoap:

Thank God decision is not up to medieval people like you. The same rumour about 4G, yet all of you are boasting of having 4G enabled phones today
And the decision is yours to make..... Nitwit
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Gandollaar(f): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I have noticed with increase how some certain people on this forum abuse other individuals whose views are contrary to their own belief or dogma instead of expressing their arguments in a more mature and reasonable way.

A journey through some of their previous comments you will also notice that some of these abusers are Atheists and people addicted to hard substances.

You go about pouring out your vituperations on every thread, creating nuisance and getting supports from your kinds...for your mind you feel say you be James Bond.

You uses phones that recognizes your thumb, eyes and face and respond instantly.

Yet you find it difficult to believe that a technology such as 5G is harmful to humans or cannot have negative effects to a human body? Now I'm not saying that I have a proof of it's danger but the possibility cannot be neglected.

Your claim is that 5G is a non-ionizing radiation yet ultraviolet rays, Microwave which also are among the non-ionizing radiation are reported in most cases to be harmful to humans and animals.

Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.

Your colonial masters are determined to destroy all 5G programs in their territories, and you that studied physics in one local university in Nigeria is out here exposing your ignorance.

I weep for you.
Shift make I join you weep for them! Fvcking atheists!

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Gordieshegz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

@ the emboldened. If you don't have proofs, why not learn from the proofs that have been provided? Or you want to keep holding onto your conspiracy theory hoping it becomes true? Facts has been raised above, you read it and you don't want to believe it because you so much want yours to be true.

My concern is that if the US succeeded in getting 5G in 4years time, would the same concerns still be raised?
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by maasoap(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
chukzie2002:

With our 4G we are doing that successfully sir. Must we go for 5G with the intent of planting chips in our bodies and turn us to machines?

You must have assumed that research and development in ICT is going to stop at 5G technology. You will be further left behind if care is not taken with this attitude

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Mistaicey2288: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I weep for you.

May God bless you for this piece. When we talk, they'll call us different names just because they have different views from others. The highlighted parts especially speaks volume about who they truly are. That was how I aired my own opinion about the possible danger of the 5G and i even gave enough proof to back my report up, but the uncultured ones resorted to insult instead of politely speaking against it. Some examples of them are YoungBlackRico Aureliuswolf etc..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.