Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? (69345 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mu2sa2: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
kkins25:

everybody is fascinated at the birth of 5g, it is only nigeria that people think it is the devils handwork. my brother; sometimes i feel like in my previous life i was a bad person thats why i was sent to the slums of naija to receive discipline
Go back to your previous life and return as maybe an American and get killed at a shopping mall or by coronavirus or as a black by police.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Failure44: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gabbriell:

Show us ur certificate. There are lots of physicists here. Only kids brags that they are graduates of physics.

A graduate of physics and so what?. Even our founding fathers in physics didn't brag.

Don't confuse a physicist with an atheist. They are two different things

People with the least knowledge are the most outspoken about their opinions. No wonder they say "Empty Barrels Make the Most Noise".

Keep making your noise...there is no point replying because you will always win in the war of words.

Oga are you drunk ?
What concerns physics and ATHEISM?
Go worship your powerless god while science finds a cure for coronavirus grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by sammyj: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
If truly the 5g runs on photons teleportation process, then it's good and safe to say it is not harmful to human health since the same technology is used for the fluorescent tube and the X-Ray technology. My fair now is how safe is our data running through China Quantum Technology !!!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by efficiencie(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fariq:
You only talk on the physics aspect without the biological aspect which concerns life.

5G network operates at 60 Giga hertz which is oxygen absorption band. I.e 98 percentage of the energy at that frequency is absorbed by atmospheric oxygen.

This changes the optical properties of oxygen, which in turns makes it difficult to bind to haemoglobin when inhaled by a person.

In the human body, oxygen binds to haemoglobin in the red blood cells which then circulate to all tissues of the body.

Less binding capacity of oxygen to haemoglobin = less oxygen to the tissues of the body = shortness of breath and related complications.

5G is also linked to immunosuppression that weakens the body immune system. Having in mind that the body immune system is responsible for defense against foreign pathogens including coronavirus.

@mrphysics

@mrphysics these are the kind of posts your should respond to. They are presenting what seems to be evidence that debunks your claim...you should address these statements with an equal or greater amount of technical sophistication.

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
GeneralPula:

[s]Oga, no be only you pass Phy for school. No dey compare wetin dey sup with the present with what you were thought in school then. A lot of things don occur, things don change. There’s evil on ground. You gotta understand that! [/s]

You Nigerians are something else.

Most of you live by making high level statements backed up by Nothing and expect to shove it down the throats of learned people. grin grin grin

It doesn't work that way. You don't prove truth right, you prove it wrong. So start by proving the truths I wrote up there wrong. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by spiralwedge(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrphysics, please kindly break down the use of microwave.

Is it safe? Is takeaway plastic safe? Must food in the microwave be covered?

Thanks in advance
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by clemzo101(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
mako007:

Bro I'm texting you via 3G right now, 5G doesn't guarantee we won't have network problem, stay woke!

I'm not into the theory of 5g being the cause for covid-19 outbreak or not , I'm only saying since this same 5g is for the people and the people don't trust it in these perilous time when all we want is just to breathe then it should be discontinued till this outbreak is fully contained. Government of the people, for the people and by the people, right?
which people? Speak for yourself pls
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
mako007:
Must we use 5g? If the populace don't feel safe using it, irrespective of being correct or not I think it's best for it to be discontinued for a while till the world heals then we can start trials and see. Haba!

Unfortunately, nobody will force you to. But you just cant stop technology from advancing. Deep inside you, do you think in the next 20 years, the world will still be using the said 5G network sef?

Like I explained to my wife. The demand for internet and data keeps increasing on hourly basis. Just like today now, most churches have joined the online streaming services due to COVID-19. This has further increased demand on internet bandwidth. Many companies have joined the bandwagon of "work from home / flexi hours" due to this PANDEMIC. So do you think if the network is not upgraded you will be able to enjoy these services?

Cable TVs are becoming obsolete as internet TVs are taking over. Soon DSTV will have to migrate to internet TV services like NETFLIX and co. Now you can use WhatsApp to make video/conference calls etc. With the new Microsoft 365, so many things will go online including major companies' files. All these are advancements you cant stop. It is quite shameful how our religious leaders delve into field they dont understand with mere sentiments. Yet they use the said technologies to pass their messages to the same gullible people who decide to be.

Churches are using satellite TVs, internet etc to propagate the gospel yet they are criticizing the technology behind them.

Another example is phone / storage advancement. Some time ago our memory cards were 250mb or less and we were happy. But as time went on phone of 250gb is not even enough for some of us. My current note9 phone is 250gb. Then you talk about the speed of the processor, all these things are increasing daily to meet our needs etc.

We owe these guys appreciation and gratitude not to be criticizing something when you have no alternative. Left for Nigerians and our pastors, we would have still be using BLACK N WHITE TVs and use lucozade boost film to cover the screens so we can deceive ourselves they are coloured. This was how Deeper Life Bible church was in a haste to kick against TVs and named it the "Devil's box". But today, they are enjoying TVs, computers, internet, and even smart phones that perform more functions than the said TVs then. Most of our religious leaders allow emotions and sentiments to envelop their mindsets and decisions. Instead of asking God for revelations or researching about the subject matter.

4 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by vision2050: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
hotwax:

Because it is science that created those problems in the first place.

The more humans advance in science, the reduced life expectancy.

Someone predicted an average life expectancy will reduce to 30
use your head_ sickness, diseases are ancient. Is not an origin from science
Methuselah spend 969 years but according to psalmist life span is 70 years.
Science have helped and still helping the world.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by proffemi: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
efficiencie:

Where is @mrphysics? For those who are not physicists, microbiologists or educated at all in anything, kindly explain or debunk this finding!

Please take the opportunity to educate yourself from my previous post about how scientific consensus is formed. I am not even going to find out if the extract was from a real peer-reviewed scientific article.

A few years ago, a group was a able to beat the speed of light. Not just any group. A very well-respected research group. They published their findings, but after the process I described to you went into gear, their findings were easily refuted.

I'm fed up with this bullshit. If one of you conspiracy wonks has the guts, provide the list of credible scientific studies backing up your claims, and let me provide a list that says they are bullshit.

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by kenex4ever(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

But you will keep complaining of network problem? How do you want to develop your country if you allow religion to becloud your sense of judgement? Is that how civilized countries think?

You were shown facts and figures and you want the entire country to remain primitive because of the opinions and views of religious people who do not understand the concept?
No body is complaining of network problems guy. Were y6not managing 2g before 3g came out not to talk of 4g.

We are saying, just chill small, let's recover from this pandemic, we don't care which is true or not. The Chinese may not be telling you the whole truth about the kind of radiation used in 5G.
Whether true or not, you won't die if you wait till after the pandemic b4 diving into 5G.

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
NextD18:
MrPhysics my man! If only you know how I passed Physics in my secondary school, Waec, Jamb and 100Lvl, you wouldn't have mentioned me here.

Na you be Ionizing radiation. cheesy cheesy grin
if only the OP know how Dr. Aghamelohn our theoretical physics lecturer use my bumbum take clean physics dept ground that year 4 UNIBEN, ee 4 no draw me enter this thread
grin
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Niggmatic: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, who knows, Nigeria could be the hell this religious people are talking about, and we Nigeria citizens were probably sinner's in our previous life.
The suffer for this country to much. In the mist of all these suffering, we are now packed with illiterates and religious fanatics.
Hahaha
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by InvertedHammer: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
/
grin grin

If those racist French doctors show up in Nigeria, MrPhysics will join the queue to get vaccinated because he read a book that states that vaccination is good. So much for our education. As a Nuclear Physicist he claims, ask him if he can identify a kitchen microwave in a lineup. grin

\
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by afecgivers: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Karex81:
Op nice wan

God bless you plenty. Some GO came here to form scientist. Forgetting that 5g has been on experiment since 2014 without experiencing any casualty.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by staymore: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
There must be 5G, 6G,7G etc in the nearest future. I am very comfortable with the analysis of mrphisics and several others that I have read. My specialization in Accounting is my passion and better network for smart and effective work is highly welcome.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by InvertedHammer: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Smh...
If you have evidence to prove your claim about 5g being harmful, why don't you lay it out? undecided ...
The op has already given a logical explanation to debunk the rumors flying around...
Since you know better and have read more textbooks and journals than the Op, then you should be able to explain yourself, logically.
/
I already saw wrong numbers in the data he threw around. No need to engage him. He couldn't delve into genetics. If you must know, nuclear science has subspecialties. MyPhysics is only taking a stab at the elementary level of radiation.

\
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fariq:
You only talk on the physics aspect without the biological aspect which concerns life.

5G network operates at 60 Giga hertz which is oxygen absorption band. I.e 98 percentage of the energy at that frequency is absorbed by atmospheric oxygen.

This changes the optical properties of oxygen, which in turns makes it difficult to bind to haemoglobin when inhaled by a person.

In the human body, oxygen binds to haemoglobin in the red blood cells which then circulate to all tissues of the body.

Less binding capacity of oxygen to haemoglobin = less oxygen to the tissues of the body = shortness of breath and related complications.

5G is also linked to immunosuppression that weakens the body immune system. Having in mind that the body immune system is responsible for defense against foreign pathogens including coronavirus.

@mrphysics

There's nothing that is impossible. I didn't say the body can't absorb radiowaves, it does ofcourse. However, what effect does it have on the body. These waves are non ionizing and poses low ionization potential. I highlighted in my post that anything containing (H, C, N, O) can't be ionized by waves that is below 12.4 eV (which 5 GHz fall under). It means it does not affect it's make up by modifying it's fundamental particles.

Anything can be linked to immunosuppression, linking is one thing but it is not fact. I read all these link to this, link to that, are there facts?

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Intrepid01(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
God bless you Mrphysics , the propaganda that 5G is harmful to humans and environment is being spread by US Govt. This is because they've lost to China on 5G technology. When US pioneered 4G tech there was no fuss about it. But I understand sha, experts have said 5G could create at the least 3M jobs, lead to GDP growth of over $500B, amongst other things of which POLITICAL POWER AND CONTROL it will give to China through the pioneering Company; HUAWEI .
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by 3kay945(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I have noticed with increase how some certain people on this forum abuse other individuals whose views are contrary to their own belief or dogma instead of expressing their arguments in a more mature and reasonable way.

A journey through some of their previous comments you will also notice that some of these abusers are Atheists and people addicted to hard substances.

You go about pouring out your vituperations on every thread, creating nuisance and getting supports from your kinds...for your mind you feel say you be James Bond.

Now to the business of the day..

Some of you believe that some radiations can can attack a cell in human body.

You believe that consistent usage of x-ray machines can cause harm to the body.

You uses phones that recognizes your thumb, eyes and face and respond instantly.

You've seen or believe there's a technology that detects when someone lied.

Yet you find it difficult to believe that a technology such as 5G is harmful to humans or cannot have negative effects to a human body? Now I'm not saying that I have a proof of it's danger but the possibility cannot be neglected.

Your claim is that 5G is a non-ionizing radiation yet ultraviolet rays, Microwave which also are among the non-ionizing radiation are reported in most cases to be harmful to humans and animals.

Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.

Your colonial masters are determined to destroy all 5G programs in their territories, and you that studied physics in one local university in Nigeria is out here exposing your ignorance.

I weep for you.

I like your submission.

I will rather be on the defensive first before expecting things that are controversial.

The explanation given by the dude you copied isn't convincing enough, maybe a video lecture where the guy will made use of cause and effects of all those terms mentioned might be better.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by clemzo101(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
As regards COVID 19 nobody is saying 5g causes cancer or spreads virus we are saying milimetre waves have been proven to suppress immune systems and affect biological being by many credible research and if this is so then why try to pass it off as completely safe ...it's is very misleading of you to use 5g FR1as your standard because 5g FR1 clearly doesn't depoly milimetre waves as the 5g we are talking of because most of the cities correlated with high infections and mortality deployed 5g FR2 at the 24ghz minimums ..For those who don't know the difference 5g FR1 is the attempt to transmit 5g using existing 4g hardware at no more than 6ghz ( which is still the frequency ceiling for 4g) and the results are just meagre 15% improvement to the capacity of 4g ..this was not the model of 5g transmission used in WUHAN , Italy and Newyork , london where where we have seen bandoleer 100 -200 metre FR2 street level antenna set up for transmission at 24ghz and more ... Below is are abstract highlights of research on Mice exposed to milimetre wave at a frequency of 24ghz at 10 watts and be the judge

I have also attached except of research on possible side effects of milimetre waves
did you read your attachment at all? They said if exposed within few millimeters and long time exposure. Abeg, na inside 5G transmitter you dey live?
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by GOZILLA(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ever wondered why the phone network companies pay you in many millions of naira before they install their MASTS in your little property or space? Don't you suspect that the money they gave you is too big to be true for that little space

Read the end of that document you signed before they paid you. It goes like this;
"you are being paid to relocate from this vicinity due to the hazardous effects of EMF Radiations which may cause serious health issues with time. If you choose not to leave, the company won't be held responsible for the outcome. Thanks for your cooperation."

This was when we were using 2G and 3G networks. Imagine our present 4G, a future 5G, 6G, etc.

Does this still sound stupid to you?

The link below shows doctors calling against the installation of 5G equipments, citing their reasons.

Enjoy.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=850512368787745&id=514536035718715

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by InvertedHammer: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyj:
If truly the 5g runs on photons teleportation process, then it's good and safe to say it is not harmful to human health since the same technology is used for the fluorescent tube and the X-Ray technology. My fair now is how safe is our data running through China Quantum Technology !!!
/
X-Ray is not harmful to human health? grin

\
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
grin grin

If those racist French doctors show up in Nigeria, MrPhysics will join the queue to get vaccinated because he read a book that states that vaccination is good. So much for our education. As a Nuclear Physicist he claims, ask him if he can identify a kitchen microwave in a lineup. grin

\

You guys loves jokes. So let us laugh along while we educate people.

You said you saw some wrong numbers or figures on the post, please point it out, so I can also learn. It must have been an oversight. Could you point it out?

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by babyfaceafrica: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Unfortunately, nobody will force you to. But you just cant stop technology from advancing. Deep inside you, do you think in the next 20 years, the world will still be using the said 5G network sef?

Like I explained to my wife. The demand for internet and data keeps increasing on hourly basis. Just like today now, most churches have joined the online streaming services due to COVID-19. This has further increased demand on internet bandwidth. Many companies have joined the bandwagon of "work from home / flexi hours" due to this PANDEMIC. So do you think if the network is not upgraded you will be able to enjoy these services?

Cable TVs are becoming obsolete as internet TVs are taking over. Soon DSTV will have to migrate to internet TV services like NETFLIX and co. Now you can use WhatsApp to make video/conference calls etc. With the new Microsoft 365, so many things will go online including major companies' files. All these are advancements you cant stop. It is quite shameful how our religious leaders delve into field they dont understand with mere sentiments. Yet they use the said technologies to pass their messages to the same gullible people who decide to be.

Churches are using satellite TVs, internet etc to propagate the gospel yet they are criticizing the technology behind them.

Another example is phone / storage advancement. Some time ago our memory cards were 250mb or less and we were happy. But as time went on phone of 250gb is not even enough for some of us. My current note9 phone is 250gb. Then you talk about the speed of the processor, all these things are increasing daily to meet our needs etc.

We owe these guys appreciate and gratitude not to be criticizing something when you have no alternative. Left for Nigerians and our pastors, we would have still be using BLACK N WHITE TVs and use lucozade boost film to cover the screens so we can deceive ourselves they are coloured. This was how Deeper Life Bible church was in a haste to kick against TVs and named it the "Devil's box". But today, they are enjoying TVs, computers, internet, and even smart phones that perform more functions than the said TVs then. Most of our religious leaders allow emotions and sentiments to envelop their mindsets and decisions. Instead of asking God for revelations or researching about the subject matter.

We owe these guys appreciate and gratitude

What is this?.. Are they giving us free?.. Who begged them?.. They are making money from it handsomely so why should I thank them?.. With all the technology and civilization, Covid-19 humbled them all!!

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
X-Ray is not harmful to human health? grin

\

If this is true as it is, when then do people claim a radio wave is harmful to the body?
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by laykman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:
I went through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5774444/fact-check-coronavirus-caused-5g-technology by aminulive and while I appreciate what he has done, I think enough needs to be done to drive that point clearer to the Nigerian audience. However, my fear is that when scientist and health practitioners say something, most people, especially Nigerians will accept the ones coming from religious leaders.

I will try my best to explain in details what you should know about radiations.

Classifications of Radiations
They are two basic classification of radiations, they include:
1 Particle radiation: This contains charged and neutral particles
2. Electromagnetic radiation: (Photon flow. 5G belongs to this group.)

We can classify radiations according to their biological effects on matter, here, we have two types of radiations: Ionizing and non ionizing radiations.

You must have heard these two in recent times, so what is ionizing and non ionizing radiations?
a. Ionizing radiations: This means radiation have enough energy to eject one electron from the atom of the crossed material.
b. Non ionizing radiation: Particle energy is not enough to eject one electron from the atom, therefore it is said to have lower ionizing potential.

Great, let's advance further. The next question is, at what energy is a particle considered as ionizing? I won't waste much time here, so let's concentrate on 5G and their corresponding energy.

I am a graduate student of Nuclear Engineering. And in one of our course called Interaction of Radiation with Matter, we discussed everything about ionizing and non ionizing radiation.
Therefore, for tissues/matter consisting of Hydrogen, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen (Which the human body fall under), radiations are considered as ionizing radiation if their energy is greater >> 12.4 eV (electron volt). The wavelength of such photon is 0.1um (micro meter). .

Using the relationship between energy and frequency, E = hf, I made a quick calculation and realized that the wavelength of such radiation must be 100nm (0.1um) and the frequency (Hz) is to the order of 3 x 10^15 hertz. We do know that the frequency of a 5G network (5 Giga hertz - 95 Giga hertz) and discovered that it's frequency is of the order of 10^9 hertz. which is million times lower than what is considered as ionizing. It therefore means that photons from a 5G network can never ionize the human body.

We know all these because to excite the electron from the ground state of a hydrogen atom to the first excitation state, you must have an energy of 13.6 eV. If you check the energy of a 5G wave, you will see it is approximately 0.00002 eV which is a million times lower than the fundamental energy of ionizing radiation.

Some persons have also linked it to cause cancer and the rest, this is not true. Of course there are two effects of radiations which is stochastic and deterministic effect. Deterministic effect occurs instantly and severity increases with radiation dose where as stochastic effect does not occur instantly but will take time to manifest.

Let me point out that, those who survived the Hiroshima and Nagazaki bomb blast and were followed in a study called Cohort Study, out of over 100k followed person, only about 2% died of cancer related cases which manifested about 50 years after the incident. Remember these people took many grays of highly ionizing radiations.

Whenever you take flight from a particular place to another, you have absorbed more ionizing radiations that someone living 20km from a nuclear power plant. When you take 1-9 cigarettes a day, you take same risk as someone who took a dose of 3.4Sv from a bomb blast.

To end it, 5G network is not an ionizing radiation, and poses no harm to the body, well not anyone that has been experience now. It will take many years for one to experience any such effect (Which to me is not possible). Some of us have done X-rays, if only you knew you stood against an ionizing radiation, and yet still healthy, you won't be talking about 5G network.

The words of MrPhysics grin grin grin

Just because a study showed 2% to have cancer-related case doesn't mean it didn't have any other effect. Alot of people were born with deformity due to these radiations.
5G network doesn't mean we will have cancer, but it means the frequency could be one that would coincide with that of living beings. It could cause mental issue, it could cause cancer, it could cause anything and everything, but that's at the point of dispersal, and not from your mobile phone. Educate us with facts and not readings. We'll appreciate that better. Still, thanks for making me know more. I'd never have known somethings if you didn't create this topic.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Btruth: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I have noticed with increase how some certain people on this forum abuse other individuals whose views are contrary to their own belief or dogma instead of expressing their arguments in a more mature and reasonable way.

A journey through some of their previous comments you will also notice that some of these abusers are Atheists and people addicted to hard substances.

You go about pouring out your vituperations on every thread, creating nuisance and getting supports from your kinds...for your mind you feel say you be James Bond.

Now to the business of the day..

Some of you believe that some radiations can can attack a cell in human body.

You believe that consistent usage of x-ray machines can cause harm to the body.

You uses phones that recognizes your thumb, eyes and face and respond instantly.

You've seen or believe there's a technology that detects when someone lied.

Yet you find it difficult to believe that a technology such as 5G is harmful to humans or cannot have negative effects to a human body? Now I'm not saying that I have a proof of it's danger but the possibility cannot be neglected.

Your claim is that 5G is a non-ionizing radiation yet ultraviolet rays, Microwave which also are among the non-ionizing radiation are reported in most cases to be harmful to humans and animals.

Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.

Your colonial masters are determined to destroy all 5G programs in their territories, and you that studied physics in one local university in Nigeria is out here exposing your ignorance.

I weep for you.
God bless you. I won't say much. Let them continue on their way of destruction. Time will tell if 5G is helpful or harmful.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by clemzo101(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Salatavor:
imagine an incompetent mofo that studied Nigerian physics wants to defend nonsense.
you are the incompetent person here, physics is physics whether abroad or nigeria, the text book is the same. I pity your kind.

So many nigerians doing great things all over the world studied in our nigerian universities.

Once again, I pity your kind
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Radicalman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just watching shocked shocked
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by wileddy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
I wonder why we are so afraid of this 5G tech which have taken off safely in some part of the world. When I was growing up we were told that more than four exposure to x-ray is dangerous. Apart from the four x-rays which I took before I got a job, I have done x-rays every year since 2013 as part of my wellness check. And I am still alive. I don't how we can crave for development but be scared to take a step.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.