Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (44014 Views)

I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Help2020: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
divineappo:
ur friend is probably having or have had secret affair with his wife sister (Abigail)

he gave u consent at first, later had a rethink about another guy enjoying same pussy he enjoys secretly, then came back to scare u off the girl

My brother, forget spiritual battle, even u am sure there are witches and wizards in your family, forget spiritual battle shit, if u love the girl, and u are sure she loves you too, marry her
Thank you.For me even though I know there are spiritual powers but I always believe every problem has a solution..But in this case,I have decided to leave the girl..just want to cut ties with the guy completely. So I don't want anything that will make us see face to face in the future.
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Realtizzy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
The simple truth is that he has had sex with the girl which i advice you should see as something in the past and not judge her with that
If he has not , just know he made advances and failed and still have his eyes on her
Henceforth limit ur deep secret to yourself especially about your woman
As per business just be careful with him, after all no one is trustworthy
And as for your woman, your are morethan any presumable family spiritualities if to an extent you are not evil
Finally if you love her , go on and marry her
God will see you through
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by divineappo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Help2020:
Thank you.For me even though I know there are spiritual powers but I always believe every problem has a solution..But in this case,I have decided to leave the girl..just want to cut ties with the guy completely. So I don't want anything that will make us see face to face in the future.
chai, Wow

its either u didn't really love the girl or u are the type of man that can easily delete feelings for a girl for even the smallest inconsequential reason

am speaking the truth

Anyways, move on to the next Pussy, and I hope the next pussy will use bitterleaf to tie you down by force
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Help2020: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
divineappo:
chai, Wow

its either u didn't really love the girl or u are the type of man that can easily delete feelings for a girl for even the smallest inconsequential reason

am speaking the truth

Anyways, move on to the next Pussy, and I hope the next pussy will use bitterleaf to tie you down by force
Bro, I love her deeply, I can't deny that.I know how I feel for her bro
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by mullerman: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
I know you have listen to so many advises,the most important thing is that engage totally in prayers and pray till you received answer directly from our God,don't rush..

1 Like

Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Dee04(m): 4:07am On Apr 07, 2020
grin
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Pataricatering(f): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Ur thinking is just silly ! U will Bleep urself up on top bro code ! U might as well ask ur friend to help u find a wife - since as per bro code - u can’t use ur own brain .
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by QueenDianaSch: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Liposure: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
rosalieene:

ask her if your friend has ever made a pass at her, that's trying to sleep with her.
I think the answer lies there.
hi
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by rosalieene(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liposure:
hi
hi
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Liposure: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
rosalieene:
hi
i wood like 2 know u
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by timisquare82(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2020
My guy are you not happy the way you are just making your cool money now? With peace of mind? Don't create problems for yourself either from your friend or from the lady's family. Only the wise can understand
Re: Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.