Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe (74709 Views)

Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by fergie001: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
them who is ur G.O.U.T?
Listen....asides the incredible number of goals and beauty Ronaldo and Messi have brought us.....they haven't played or won more than others before them; Platini, Gullit, et al.

When we had Baggio, there were also Romario, Bebeto, Van Basten, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Hughes, Rijkaard, Weah, Schillaci, Klinsmann et al.

Then came Figo, Zidane, De Lima, Seedorf, Raul, Rivaldo, Thierry, Owen et al.

No disrespect to Cr7 & Leo, they arrived at a time when footballers have gone to sleep and prioritise fashion and money over football.
How do they get to 33/35, and we still pick both.

Who will succeed them? I don't see anyone.

My GOATs are players who arrived at the thickest of actions and won big trophies.....De Lima or Zizou.( I watched them play live)
I didn't watch a Maradona in his prime.

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by ghettokid1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:

Listen....asides the incredible number of goals and beauty Ronaldo and Messi have brought to us.....they haven't played or won more than others before them; Platini, Gullit, et al.

When we had Baggio, there were also Romario, Bebeto, Van Basten, Baggio, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Hughes, Rijkaard, Weah, Schillaci, Klinsmann et al.

Then came Figo, Zidane, De Lima, Seedorf, Raul, Rivaldo, Thierry, Owen et al.

No disrespect to Cr7 & Leo, they arrived at a time where footballers have gone to sleep and prioritise fashion and money over football.
How do they get to 33/35, and we still pick both.

Who will succeed them? I don't see anyone.

My GOATs are players who arrived at the thickest of actions and won big trophies.....De Lima or Zizou.( I watched them play live)
I didn't watch a Maradona in his prime.
Egg-zactly the bolded

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by dimexy247(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
I didn't even join online program, I worshipped with my wife at home.

ghettokid1:

The Same to u o.
U don finish online church?
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Erediauwa post=88112014]Thank heavens his wife did not cut his hair like one "Samson" in Portugal....

Skin to skin family too sweet abeg, not some surrogate family.

God save our King.
[/quote

grin grin grin
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by ghettokid1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lalasticlala Dominique Where are though
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Angelinastto(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Family is everything
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by AngryNigerian(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by frozen70(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Thank heavens his wife did not cut his hair like one "Samson" in Portugal....

God save our King.

There is nothing wrong with surrogate the most important thing is let the sperm be from the man

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by guru90: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Time to spend the money with your family.

#Coronavirus

Strongly bring families together.
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by skyfather09(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
CR7 family still better... I miss seeing my GOAT in action.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by ORBLIGHTS(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Cute kids tho' short dad grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by SenorFax(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fools shouting GOAT up and down. None of them are, cos time hasn't stopped, so why "all time".

Soon they will be calling another one GOAT, forgetting these ones.

This life sha

They think the words "GREATEST OF ALL TIME" is for some footballers. Only God deserves that title.

4 Likes

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Anuoluwapoakano: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lovely family
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by shogsman(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

God save our King.
You have a very big problem, aren't you ashamed, don't you think, you're dissing the most popular person on earth and one of the richest sportsmen ever.
What spectacular thing can you boast of in your life currently.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Tozic: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Husbandsnacha, do you have a family as cute as this or your unzuzu has chased them away? cheesy
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
I bet that left foot is bored. Itching to embarrass some people's fathers

3 Likes

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Before when I dey hear when them dey call Messi "The goat"I think say na ewu,Malu.
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Tozic: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Khiaa, do you have a family as cute as this or your isi mgbaka has chased them away ?cheesy
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by peppermint7(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
The G.O.A.T and his cute family staying safe
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3495180630501506&id=176063032413299
Baba has landed

Where is dat Ronaldo’s barber girlfriend
Mtcheww

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by marshmonii: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
@Fergie001 & @Emeijeh
Come And See The G.O.A.T

Money... Money.. Money... Money... Money.. Money.. How many times I call you, Money Money, Money, make I know call u again.... I berrrraaa show urself
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by konkonbilo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
No female among the children?

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Mizwisdom(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Seems they inherited his short genes.
Bro do born woman join
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
frozen70:

There is nothing wrong with surrogate the most important thing is let the sperm be from the man

Everything is wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Lizzydonnah(f): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Beautiful children kiss
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Goalnaldo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Cute
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

God save our King.
Ronaldo must be living rent free in your head grin
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by frozen70(f): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Everything is wrong with it.

Just taken it easy let me put you through

Pray you marry a woman that matches your destiny

If by an incident or accident, you can't pregnant your wife, due to the effect on your pennies, would you prefer an adopted child ❓

Or you will rather remain childless

If you hide it from your wife and she goes out to get pregnant after much trials from you, will you ask her who owns the pregnancy

If by medical condition, your wife womb can't carry pregnancy to full term after series of miscarriage, and you live your wife and can take a bullet for her

Will you force her to keep trying and dies with it or you follow doctors advice to get a surrogate mother to carry your pregnancy

Kenyan West, has all the money you would think of but his wife couldn't carry more than one pregnancy, for health reasons, he opted for a surrogate mother who had twins for him and right now he is shopping for another surrogate mother because he said he loves children and wants enough heirs to his properties

When you take decisions always put your self in others situation

Until you get married and fa e one or two challenges you will keep reasoning the same way

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Chatflick(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Miles2345(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wondering what games to stake on with the Leagues still suspended till further notice? Our Virtual Leagues offers juicy odds on multiple markets. Check it out and start cashing out big.

Sign up now on http://clickmetertracking.com/maxi1 and get free #500 to stake with.

#VirtualLeague #wgb #weareback #betting #gambleresponsibly�
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by millykel: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
This guy is so humble to the extend he is using a cracked phone grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland / Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.