Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe (74719 Views)

Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Villain7: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
What's this? How are they staying safe?
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Sweetcho: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
This greedy fool doesn't want to take a paycut

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by PapaAdanna: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
This 5G player

Despite

I Stan C.Ronaldo
My G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by PopeFlatino(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
My king
ghettokid1:
@Fergie001 & @Emeijeh
Come And See The G.O.A.T
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Digital101: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Thank heavens his wife did not cut his hair like one "Samson" in Portugal....

Skin to skin family too sweet abeg, not some surrogate family.

God save our King.
Messi is assistance Goat
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by PopeFlatino(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
My king..I love u messi
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by PopeFlatino(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Erediauwa:

God save our King.
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
the G.O.A.T of goats
King Andres Lionel Messi,the first of his name.
Defender of the faith of football,King of men.
Long may he rule

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Digital101: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sweetcho:
This greedy fool doesn't want to take a paycut
He doesn't want to take a paycut because Forbes already project Ronaldo to be the first footballer to become a billionaire this year.

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by benjida: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

God save our King.
grin grin grin
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Enwhen(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
See the rough phone wey GOAT dey use
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Theoarhics: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
By the time football comes back all of these footballer would have grown pot belle
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by chiboy1116: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

God save our King.
well this is pretty messed up u know .
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by chiboy1116: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
This Ciro go break many hearts .
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
frozen70:

Just taken it easy let me put you through

Pray you marry a woman that matches your destiny

If by an incident or accident, you can't pregnant your wife, due to the effect on your pennies, would you prefer an adopted child ❓

Or you will rather remain childless

If you hide it from your wife and she goes out to get pregnant after much trials from you, will you ask her who owns the pregnancy

If by medical condition, your wife womb can't carry pregnancy to full term after series of miscarriage, and you live your wife and can take a bullet for her

Will you force her to keep trying and dies with it or you follow doctors advice to get a surrogate mother to carry your pregnancy

Kenyan West, has all the money you would think of but his wife couldn't carry more than one pregnancy, for health reasons, he opted for a surrogate mother who had twins for him and right now he is shopping for another surrogate mother because he said he loves children and wants enough heirs to his properties

When you take decisions always put your self in others situation

Until you get married and fa e one or two challenges you will keep reasoning the same way

My dear sister you have said it all. All the illustrations you put up there shows all is not well. Now let me ask you, if you are okay and your partner is okay will you opt for sorrugate arrangement? For sorrugate card to be on the table it means all is not well already and that is what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by maskid(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
jeffizy:
Knee jerk approach.
Let Messi be in the news by himself.
Don't put him in the news just because G. O. A. T naldo made the news. tongue tongue tongue

SO RONALDO PUT HIMSELF THERE

Is he a Nairaland Mod
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nigeriapen(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by DaddyRochie1642: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

God save our King.

God Save Our King

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by frozen70(f): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

My dear sister you have said it all. All the illustrations you put up there shows all is not well. Now let me ask you, if you are okay and your partner is okay will you opt for sorrugate arrangement? For sorrugate card to be on the table it means all is not well already and that is what I mean.

No one wishes for all not to be well, but it can just happen, just like that

That's why you see some parents after one child getting another becomes a problem

This is where secondary infertility comes in
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
What a happy family....
GET Nord vpn @ an affordable rates
Contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Blesyn22(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Na them

Your hatred is too much! Wetin Ronaldo don do to save lives for this Covid19 period, your Messi never do am. I dey wait make you quote me
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
emeijeh:

I saw the real GOAT yesterday on front-page.
This one na his assistant.

Make your goat try shine outside Spain first.
Must it end in fight? Loool
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by IamHonourable1: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

God save our King.
So what have you ended up saying?
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by LivingSage: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's not a surprise angry
[s]
Erediauwa:

God save our King.
[/s]
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
HappyAmInCANADA:

Goat that wil feed your family your useless father and mother...and ur village ..idiot fools,bloody pauper
Calm down young man, the Ronaldo you're dying for does not even know you, why then are you insulting someone's parents because of him?

Don't let your love for someone make you lose your sense of belonging.

Cc; dominique.

1 Like

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha.....its a matter of preference though, Messi is an exceptionally gifted player but I prefer Cristiano Ronaldo for his football versatility.

GOAT.....I don't think any of them should be termed as such...they didn't win the biggest trophies. There are so many players that have come and gone like them....
Go watch Lothar Matthaus, Diego Maradona, Michel Platini....they were players that achieved what Ronaldo and/or Messi have achieved.

My GOAT will be between Ronaldo De Lima OR Zinedine Zidane.
or Mbappe , Griezman and Varane!!!
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Seems they inherited his short genes.

Bro do born woman join
Gene can be manipulated tho...
Messi was.meant to be shorter than that!!!
Medical treatment improved him!!

His children are going to be taller than him.. That's for sure!!!
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by DanEmakoji(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
I love this guy(Messi)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland / Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.