Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,850 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe (74715 Views)

Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Ghallant01(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
I tried to use this your small advice to get a bottle of coke down the road, but they did not sell for me.

Keep your silly advise to yourself.. You guys take things to serious here.

My comment was not bourne out of hate, just to add some humour to the thread.
Just to add some humour to the thread....

You don't mean it....
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Temysteve(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Thank heavens his wife did not cut his hair like one "Samson" in Portugal....

Skin to skin family too sweet abeg, not some surrogate family.

God save our King.
what are you insinuating?
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Hotspotbro(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
khiaa:

No you can't massage my bum, there is only one man on NL who has the privilege to touch my body. undecided
i hope i am the man.
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by ogundeleai(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Thank heavens his wife did not cut his hair like one "Samson" in Portugal....

Skin to skin family too sweet abeg, not some surrogate family.

God save our King.
You are a wicked soul
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Simple lifestyle.promise God to leave a simple life wen i blow.no show off just simple
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by khiaa(f): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hotspotbro:
i hope i am the man.
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Hotspotbro(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=khiaa post=88168294][/quote] so is that a yes?
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by khiaa(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Hotspotbro:
so is that a yes?
Only in your dreams.
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by Hotspotbro(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=khiaa post=88253079yes,hotspotbro,yes.[/quote]
Re: Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe by IBNTIJJANI: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland / Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.