Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Does This Situation Have Any Spiritual Meaning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Situation Have Any Spiritual Meaning (2650 Views)

How To Stop Any Spiritual Spouse With Sea Salt And Garlic / Is There Any Spiritual Effect In Bleeping Ashewo / Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Situation Have Any Spiritual Meaning by GoldenJAT(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
IamDavids:
You saw a girl from your dreams in real life. LoL

Bros go and tell another lie, you're a bad liar.

Person wey you never see before for real life o, you see her for your dreams, you come see her for real life, you come remember say nah same person she be. Omoh your dream nah high definition oo, 3D.

Bros small small nah, talk another thing jare. You fvck for your dream, fine! That shit has happened to everyone and it has no implications mehn! Spiritual or anything. No come start with say you see her again abeg. No complicate matters.
If you know what is happening in this world,you will sit down and learn. Instead of trying to score cheap points. When I don't have any sensible comment to make,I keep shut. Do same.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Situation Have Any Spiritual Meaning by laurenwhite(f): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
frozen70:

If you like her, get to know her, discuss with her and find out her spiritual background

While you ate doing all these, avoid sex, I repeat avoid sex

You can be friends for the next one year but avoid sex

The essence of avoiding sex is for you to understand if she is possessed or not

With time you will get to know more both in dreams and reality

But if you don't have any feelings for her

Just leave her let her go
why smell what you wont Eat?. Op, its best you steer clear of the girl
Re: Does This Situation Have Any Spiritual Meaning by spiralwedge(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Teejazy:
What's the title of the book? Please.

Power against marine Spirits by Dr. D. K. Olukoya

Also check the diary of Last Child (no space) on NL. The diary is more explicit

1 Like

Re: Does This Situation Have Any Spiritual Meaning by zexy2030(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
u just found ur wife, xongrat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Neptune S€X Tape, Released After Video. / This Picture Really Make Me Cry / My Problem With Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.