Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (2525 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dear women,

Relationship is not a job. Being a girlfriend is not some paid internship. Stop going around calling hardworking Men STINGY coz he is ignoring your poverty. You're the broke person here. In 2023, find work! Man no be work.

If you think your boyfriend owes you money because you're giving him sex, you're a prostitute. Own it with your chest. Wait you don't "give" a man sex; both of you HAVE sex. It was mutually enjoyed. So he owes you nothing.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by JasonScoolari: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Notorious SIMP's will attack the Op.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Notorious SIMP's will attack the Op.

Comrade, They'll be Greatly ignored

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Truvelisback(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Dear women,

Relationship is not a job. Being a girlfriend is not some paid internship. Stop going around calling hardworking Men STINGY coz he is ignoring your poverty. You're the broke person here. In 2023, find work! Man no be work.

If you think your boyfriend owes you money because you're giving him sex, you're a prostitute. Own it with your chest. Wait you don't "give" a man sex; both of you HAVE sex. It was mutually enjoyed. So he owes you nothing.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Creamypie(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Dear women,

just waif for missiles from simple men and ferminists/girls

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Creamypie:
just waif for missiles from simple men and ferminists/girls

Comrade those ones dey avoid me like plague. They know me on nairaland, I don't give them any room to display their daftness whatsoever.

The truth must be preached until the end of time

Modified: check below, one of them just arrived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by motionarena: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Dear women,

Broke ass nigga has been dumped grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
motionarena:

Broke ass nigga has been dumped grin grin grin

One of the SIMP men just arrived. You'll be ignored

10 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by motionarena: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

One of the SIMP men just arrived. You'll be ignored
haha

No worry I dey Lagos make we relate I go arrange fresh babe 4 you to wipe away your sorrows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by spencekat(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
motionarena:
haha

No worry I dey Lagos make we relate I go arrange fresh babe 4 you to wipe away your sorrows
Sex is now ' wiping away sorrows'.Gender that will compound your woes , you are calling 'fresh'and' wiping away sorrow'.It is finished.

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
spencekat:
Sex is now ' wiping away sorrows'.Gender that will compound your woes , you are calling 'fresh'and' wiping away sorrow'.It is finished.

Comrade you should know how Simps behaves. More reasons why they should be completely ignored

8 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Justbehave(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
motionarena:
haha

It's a pity that you see sex as something that can wipe away your sorrows.Smh.

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Cypress042(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Justbehave:
It's a pity that you see sex as something that can wipe away your sorrows.Smh.

Please ignore the Simp, that's how they think.

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Faber(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
motionarena:
haha

where fresh babe dey for Nija, all those smelling, ebola + Hiv infested leeches, with 12kg wigs, na those ones u dey call fresh babe....nicompoop. Messi your mate don win world cup na to dey brag with hook-ups girls be your own. Ewu Lekki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Goodharddick how else can u say it ? Cause I dont think jennyclay will listen .

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Niftkid:
Goodharddick how else can u say it ? Cause I dont think jennyclay will listen .

That one you just mentioned is a well known Olosho on nairaland. We've been informed that her comments on NL is to get attention, hence her constant display of her entitlement mentality on all social media platforms
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Faber:
where fresh babe dey for Nija, all those smelling, ebola + Hiv infested leeches, with 12kg wigs, na those ones u dey call fresh babe....nicompoop. Messi your mate don win world cup na to dey brag with hook-ups girls be your own. Ewu Lekki

Comrade that's exactly how Simps behaves. Kindly ignore him, Simps should be thoroughly ignored and starved of attention
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Botking: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
LoL This Man
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee

So you didn't see this post to comment on?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
CC: ibkayee

As usual, you read it and ran away like the coward you are. Comma comment on this type of thread if e sure for you. Parasite with entitlement mentality everywhere
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by AndroidAI(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
I am so happy to be gay. Imagine adding Nigerian girls to my problem sad
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nonywendy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
motionarena:
haha

he will collect na, but shishi d lady no go see.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Ray360: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
B.itter Nairaland men everywhere. So much bile from the men on this forum. A guy speaks truth, and you call him a simp.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Farano Mynd44 lalastical seun justwise farano OAM4J

Bros FP for wider views
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SPAMBOX7: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol who still gets worried that a broke bitch tags them "broke". Lol
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Pells1: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
CC: ibkayee

As usual, you read it and ran away like the coward you are. Comma comment on this type of thread if e sure for you. Parasite with entitlement mentality everywhere
That Ibkayee and prettygirl200 na Dem broke pass for Nl girls
Omg grin cheesy
Magnoliaa what do you have to say about the topic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Crystalom5: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Dear women,

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Mandrake007(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hookup culture has fried the brain of average Nigerian girls and those hopeless simps have enabled it,these smallies believe if you can’t afford their unrealistic demands one cursed simp will carry the burden for a lil taste of totò,I do feel sorry for guys living in the illusion that they’re in relationship with a Nigerian girl in this age and time,they’re just parasitic leeches sucking the life out of their hosts while browsing for the next succulent host to leech on.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Magnoliaa(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nairaland women, una well done o. grin

- Women are attention-seekers...
- Women love being the center of attention...
- Women like when men come after them...
- I am a hard guy, na them dey avoid me because I crush them...
- My attention is worth a diamond, I don't give it to no beech...
- They are lonely beeches yen yen yen who come online to seek for relevance, starve them of your mentions, keengs.

But na una dey create topic(s), in high expectations that the feminists will flood this thread. Nobody show, una come resort to mentioning them by unaselves.

Eyaaaaaa. Anything to sha get this confrontation. Positive or negative. With fight or not. No wahala, sha.

Come 2023, Inshallah, my energy is for top conservation, and righteous Anger for rare and worthwhile provocations. Anything else I don't deem so, you go mention and incite until (your) oblivion.

May God see us all through, and keep us safe 'till then.

It's a new year; new me... .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Israeldan1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na mumu day pay for sex

Na simps day make woman feel like men be their ATM

Men pls hv sense for this life

That y u will Neva find a good woman in ur life

Brakefast here and there

Be wise men be real and not a donation to some cheap woe slutty demons
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Anything you sha do.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by BRATISLAVA: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nairaland women, una well done o. grin

- Women are attention-seekers...
- Women love being the center of attention...
- Women like when men come after them...
- I am a hard guy, na them dey avoid me because I crush them...
- My attention is worth a diamond, I don't give it to no beech...
- They are lonely beeches yen yen yen who come online to seek for relevance, starve them of your mentions, keengs.

But na una dey create topic(s), in high expectations that the feminists will flood this thread. Nobody show, una come resort to mentioning them by unaselves.

Eyaaaaaa. Anything to sha get this confrontation. Positive or negative. With fight or not. No wahala, sha.

Come 2023, Inshallah, my energy is for top conservation, and righteous Anger for rare and worthwhile provocations. Anything else I don't deem so, you go mention and incite until (your) oblivion.

May God see us all through, and keep us safe 'till then.

It's a new year; new me... .

Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget. / What Annoys Girls Most / What Do Chicks Really Like In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.