Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Is She Using Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me? (2664 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Using Me? by KFuentes: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
So I moved into a new town where I've been working. There was this girl (the landlords granddaughter) in the house that was giving me signals. I ignored her for some time but I later told her that I like her. She told me she has a boyfriend but she wants us to be friends. I told her that's not possible but she kept calling me all the time. So it became a thing. Sometimes we talk dirty on phone so it was obvious that she was ready so let me in. So eventually she was able to sneak into my room one night and we had sex. That was it, relationship has started. She started asking me for money, gifts etc. Sometimes I give her, sometimes I don't. She called me one night a complained that I do not care about her. because I don't call her often. And I told her she can also call if I don't. I told her the relationship must be 50/50. I also asked her what's her role in this relationship. I guess that offended her.
I woke up to a breakup message. That she can't continue with the relationship because it's creating problems for her. And she also blocked my number temporary.

Fast forward, this girl is starting to act like nothing happened. She's starting to call me "babe" again. She ask me why I don't call her anymore. She wants me to do her favors. She wants me to download movies for her during this quarantine days. I downloaded the movie for her the first time but I've decided not to do it again cus I feel like she's selfish. I've been giving her excuses politely for about a week now but in my heart I know I'm not going to download anything for her. She only think about herself. I feel like she's interested in my money more than me.
I feel like telling her something like " go to your boyfriend and ask him whatever you need" whenever she asks me for a favor.

As I said earlier, we are in the same house so I see her all the time
Note: All these times, she didn't mention his boyfriend again and I also didn't ask about it.
But I know she is still talking to him. She has saved his number "Bae"

I don't know whether I should treat her gently or fvck hers feelings up by telling her some sheit when she asks for a favor.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me? by Babatunde40(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2020
she gave you 5G signals. Go and do test

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2020
KFuentes:
So I moved into a new town where I've been working. There was this girl (the landlords granddaughter) in the house that was giving me signals. I ignored her for some time but I later told her that I like her. She told me she has a boyfriend but she wants us to be friends. I told her that's not possible but she kept calling me all the time. So it became a thing. Sometimes we talk dirty on phone so it was obvious that she was ready so let me in. So eventually she was able to sneak into my room one night and we had sex. That was it, relationship has started. She started asking me for money, gifts etc. Sometimes I give her, sometimes I don't. She called me one night a complained that I do not care about her. because I don't call her often. And I told her she can also call if I don't. I told her the relationship must be 50/50. I also asked her what's her role in this relationship. I guess that offended her.
I woke up to a breakup message. That she can't continue with the relationship because it's creating problems for her. And she also blocked my number temporary.

Fast forward, this girl is starting to act like nothing happened. She's starting to call me "babe" again. She ask me why I don't call her anymore. She wants me to do her favors. She wants me to download movies for her during this quarantine days. I downloaded the movie for her the first time but I've decided not to do it again cus I feel like she's selfish. She only think about herself. I feel like she's interested in my money more than me.
I feel like telling her something like " go to your boyfriend and ask him whatever you need" whenever she asks me for a favor.

Note: All these times, she didn't mention his boyfriend again and I also didn't ask about it.

I don't know whether I should treat her gentle or fvck hers feelings up by telling her some sheit when she asks for a favor.
All she wants is friends with benefits.
You are probably not worthy of being her boyfriend.
She has a boyfriend truly and you're just feeling her quicky desires. GET THAT INTO YOUR SKULL!
Re: Is She Using Me? by bigpicture001: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2020
...your truly selfish nd self centered...you didnt think sh wants to use u till u slept with her after that,...

Now sh wants money,sh wants film, sh wants fine call....just say u din chop nd want run...

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me? by StandardTV: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Are you looking for a TV that is all in one? A TV that offers Entertainment gist�, Motivational quotes��, Historical fact�, News updates ��, Hook up�, Social media rants��, Giveaways�, Amazing stories ��, Funny memes �, Adverts�� and many more�....

Click on the following link to join Standard TV �

https:///2349067449110?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20join%20Standard%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA.%20My%20name%20is%20____
Re: Is She Using Me? by Femi316: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2020
KFuentes:

Fast forward, this girl is starting to act like nothing happened. She's starting to call me "babe" again. She ask me why I don't call her anymore. She wants me to do her favors. She wants me to download movies for her during this quarantine days. I downloaded the movie for her the first time but I've decided not to do it again cus I feel like she's selfish. I've been giving her excuses politely for about a week now but in my heart I know I'm not going to download anything for her. She only think about herself. I feel like she's interested in my money more than me.

I don't know whether I should treat her gently or fvck hers feelings up by telling her some sheit when she asks for a favor.
Bros make you use your heard....?
Re: Is She Using Me? by milliman(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Of course she is boy
Re: Is She Using Me? by daddytime(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
If you piss and shiit near where you dey sleep, make you enjoy the smell and odor wey go follow.

You are a COVID19 replacement boyfriend, so, make you never tire oh.

Continue and complete wet in you start.

Why you even dey complain if she ask you for favor abi you no know say the kpekus wey you feck say na soap dem go take wash and set am plus buy pata to cover am..
Re: Is She Using Me? by tunize(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Niggars wen dey run tinz with their neighbour for house same compound, office, same class as student una dey try how una dey use do am because me i can't

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me? by Oluromantic: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2020
What she did is not strange..thats the normal trend among young girls before they acquire sense.

But I'm disappointed..youre not playing your game right. I expect more legendary action than these. You shd be able to make a girl love you more than you spend for her. When you do it right, she will steal from her daddy wardrobe for you sef, she will even steal her mama foodstuff for you. Make her cook for you, wash for you while you Bleep the hell out of her pus by making her feel she's mature than just a girl. Tell her tenderly, if possible cry, that you don't have anything except her that if she leaves you you will die. I swear you will Bleep her tire...

3 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me? by Bluezy13(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Femi316:
Bros make you use your heard....?

Bros why you quote the whole text nah ??

You for use your head. angry
Re: Is She Using Me? by Bluezy13(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
What she did is not strange..thats the normal trend among young girls before they acquire sense.

But I'm disappointed..youre not playing your game right. I expect more legendary action than these. You shd be able to make a girl love you more than you spend for her. When you do it right, she will steal from her daddy wardrobe for you sef, she will even steal her mama foodstuff for you. Make her cook for you, wash for you while you Bleep the hell out of her pus by making her feel she's mature than just a girl. Tell her tenderly, if possible cry, that you don't have anything except her that if she leaves you you will die. I swear you will Bleep her tire...

That's right.

And I noticed that guys who talk too much in the know, are timid in practical.
Re: Is She Using Me? by Oluromantic: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

That's right.

And I noticed that guys who talk too much in the know, are timid in practical.
If you say so. It's ur opinion. Keep it to urself

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me? by faithfull18(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

Smh.
Re: Is She Using Me? by Zendinho(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Never date your next door neighbor but YOU CAN CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH

Never date a girl you're staying in the same compound but YOU CAN CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH

Never date your boss' daughter don't even chop cos e fit chock you for throat

Never date your choir member but you can CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH

Never date your college in the same office
If you want to date your landlord/landlady's daughter starch one of your account with EMERGENCY FUNDS so that the day casala burst you park out the following day

These are the golden rules to having a smooth working environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me? by Bluezy13(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

You must be mistaken me for your mother...

You are uncouth because you never valued yours.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

I AM uncouth because I never valued MINE
Definitely
Re: Is She Using Me? by Premiumwriter: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

All she wants is friends with benefits.
You are probably not worthy of being her boyfriend.
She has a boyfriend truly and you're just feeling her quicky desires. GET THAT INTO YOUR SKULL!
he's not worthy of being her boyfriend?

Is she the queen of England?

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me? by HocusPotos: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Definitely
[/s]
Re: Is She Using Me? by lessonsoflife: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zendinho:
Never date your next door neighbor but YOU CAN CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH

Never date a girl you're staying in the same compound but YOU CAN CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH

Never date your boss' daughter don't even chop cos e fit chock you for throat

Never date your choir member but you can CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH

Never date your college in the same office
If you want to date your landlord/landlady's daughter starch one of your account with EMERGENCY FUNDS so that the day casala burst you park out the following day

These are the golden rules to having a smooth working environment.

Really golden.
Re: Is She Using Me? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:
he's not worthy of being her boyfriend?

Is she the queen of England?
So, anyone wey toast your sister dey always get through....
It's okay.
Re: Is She Using Me? by HocusPotos: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

So, anyone wey toast your sister dey always get through....
It's okay.
[/s]
Re: Is She Using Me? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
KFuentes:

She has used you . Just manage with this small indomie I prepared

Re: Is She Using Me? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
HocusPotos:
[s][/s]
Coro kee dier
Re: Is She Using Me? by lilfort(m): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2020
lol u r de subtitute boyfriend
Re: Is She Using Me? by Ishilove: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Grow up
Re: Is She Using Me? by Edgardo5: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Coro kee dier
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / Couples Knacking During Anambra Flood Disaster Seen (video) / The Miraculous Way I Stopped Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.