Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender (1727 Views)

What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? / What's Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship? / What's Your Deal Breaker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by whiteroses(f): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2010
Have you been in a situation that weird you out or do you think you freaked them out instead please share.

Especially nigerian guys lol, the things they ask you is out of this world, from some that focuses on getting you satisfied to ones that dont give a ish if you are still alive, what are some awkward questions or act you've encountered with an opposite gender.

here mine:

Can I massage your back? / Can I have one?
Are you the jealous type?
When was your last relationship? (you dont wanna sound hoeish so you say six month ago) and they say so you havent had sex in six month?
Do you think my paynus is big?
So why are you single?
Here talk to my sister.
Dance for me
and yes someone have begged me nearly crying to suck their d1ck on first date
Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by Dsense(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
OP
Mine is : Haven't had sex in 4 months!
Can't forget it. grin
Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by iice(f): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nothing that obvious lol.
I don't like repetitions. If you're slow, don't assume i am. So if i say i'm not answering those kinds of questions and he keeps pushing. . .that's a deal breaker. I get into alot of fights erhhhh discussions about why i am they way i am. Everyone trying their juvenile psychology on me which is ironic. I'm not like other people they've met yet they want to dissect me like other people, lol how dense can people get? But the coup de grace is when they try to change me. Ogini, not even Odin can do that, na mere mortal? That one na deal breaker.
Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by Orton10(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
"You don 'do' before?"
"Hope say you no dey tire quick because i no go even answer you"

I ran out of the girl's house and went home to tell my mum, lmao. But dat was very long time ago, i think was about 12 or there about.
Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
Do you have a car ?. I usually answer by saying by saying ''No , but I have an okada ''.
Other things that are deal breakers are gluttony and greed. I took a girl out to an eatry once and she ordered for nearly everything on display to eat and also bought a "take away" set , in all , I had to dole out #6000 for her meal while I spent only #750 on my meal.
Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2011
Lwkmd! Poster reminded me of sum amusin questions i've heard b4.d guy said 'remi pls i want u 2 help me check n judge weda my p.e.n.e.e.e.s big'? I almost burstd in2 lafta, n b4 i cud luk @ his direction d guy was already pulin of his jeans n i was lyk wtf? I was so freaked out dat i had 2 yel 'do u want 2 rape me,abi wats my bisnes wit ur Joystick,or am i ur gal friend.d guy was filin ashamed n put his john thomas bak in place.dat hapend in my rum wen he came 2 grit me in my rum n we hapend 2 b d only 2 in d rum den
Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
Do you like it in the bootyhole? Why would I want someone's kondo in hole where the shit comes out of?
If I can just place a cup on that nyansh, can I marry you? So, if I didn't have nyansh I am not marriage material?  What the Bleep?
You sure you are not mixed with African and Arab?  People ask me all the time am I mixed with African and Arab genes.  Sighs.  They never seen a black woman with curly hair?  Argggh!
You too damn intelligent to be a black woman What the Bleep?  Why do they assumed black women aren't intelligent?  Black women are holding highest positions in corporate world than any other race of women plus men.  Black women are the highest graduates of Undergraduate level and Postgraduate level.
Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by Dsense(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Do you like it in the bootyhole? Why would I want someone's kondo in hole where the poo comes out of?
If I can just place a cup on that nyansh, can I marry you? So, if I didn't have nyansh I am not marriage material? What the bleep?
You sure you are not mixed with African and Arab? People ask me all the time am I mixed with African and Arab genes. Sighs. They never seen a black woman with curly hair? Argggh!
You too damn intelligent to be a black woman What the bleep? Why do they assumed black women aren't intelligent? Black women are holding highest positions in corporate world than any other race of women plus men. Black women are the highest graduates of Undergraduate level and Postgraduate level.
The firrst one is the funniest grin grin grin

Re: What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
It should be funny because you asked me that. Nassy mofo you.

(1) (Reply)

In D Days Of Love Letter Writing When Phones Were'nt Easily Accessible. / Online Love! / Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.