Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) (12920 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by dazzlingd(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
This guy has come again....using a f .moniker shows are u are a coward
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by AbbyBlack(f): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
no matter how u sabi bleach your body, u cant bleach your knuckle and the mouth of your pussy
This comment is as random and as odd as two left feet lol. Trying to be edgy? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Freelane33(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Cat cut her tongue
Masonkaycares:
you downloaded that pic from Pinterest. Secondly that's Josselyn Dumas pic on your profile. Stupid attention seeker
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by bestpunterever: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
AbbyBlack:

This comment is as random and as odd as two left feet lol. Trying to be edgy? cheesy
ugly bitch
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by AbbyBlack(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
ugly bitch
Leave your mother alone and talk to me

1 Like

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by bestpunterever: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
AbbyBlack:

Leave your mother alone and talk to me
you knew i'm talking to you bitch

1 Like

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Roon9(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
justnock:

Invite me over to your place so that I can Cum and tell you.
wink

Oga grin
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by AbbyBlack(f): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
you knew i'm talking to you bitch
You suck your mom with that mouth?
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by bestpunterever: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
AbbyBlack:

yes i suck my mum breast when I was a toddler..
Now back to our earlier discussion
did you bleach your ass too?

2 Likes

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by puremaker7(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
AbbyBlack:

is it truth that you prostitutes are in holiday?
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by AbbyBlack(f): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
I don't bleach homeboy. Stop judging me with your mother's actions angry
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by bestpunterever: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
AbbyBlack:

I don't bleach homeboy. Stop judging me with your mother's actions angry
Liar...you bleach ass motherfucker
I have the picture of your your mother u are as bleach as her.
I took the picture when I was still patronizing her when she was working in a brothel.
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Flownationtv: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Scientists how far
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by proclinician: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
you downloaded that pic from Pinterest. Secondly that's Josselyn Dumas pic on your profile. Stupid attention seeker

Busted. Case closed.
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
i can see those guys attacking AbbyBlack and calling her ugly and yet na una go still enter her pm box dey try pacify her that u were joking with her

1 Like

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by faceland: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2020

or troll.
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Kylekent59: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Their:
angry

Nairalanders, What can I apply to my Ass to make it go down

You stole Jasmine pics
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Iceyjayz: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
justnock:
You no get younger sister? grin grin grin
You are sick
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Iceyjayz: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i can see those guys attacking AbbyBlack and calling her ugly and yet na una go still enter her pm box dey try pacify her that u were joking with her
The Abbyblack moniker is fake, I swear most of the monikers on romance section are created by those jobless boys, the account was just opened today o. cheesy
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The Abbyblack moniker is fake, I swear most of the monikers on romance section are created by those jobless boys, the account was just opened today o. cheesy
just seen it..opened on the 5th of april 2020 grin

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Iceyjayz: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
That account was created by a boy
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Iceyjayz: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
just seen it..opened on the 5th of april 2020 grin
You will be surprised that almost most of the stupid and jobless Nairaland boys has already sent a PM, God forbid! cheesy
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You will be surprised that almost most of the stupid and jobless Nairaland boys has already sent a PM, God forbid! cheesy
sent pm with nudes grin
like they did to casalinda cheesy
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Iceyjayz: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Seems your profile is fake aswell
Sure it's fake, it was created today.
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Iceyjayz: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
shes real bro , 100, now Bleep off
Look at this fool, that's how you dolts keep disgracing manhood, sometimes I do wonder if y'all jobless assholes don't have girls in your hood to toast

2 Likes

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by franchasng: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Their:
angry

Nairalanders, What can I apply to my Ass to make it go down
are you mad That's delicious meal you have down there.....you better behave yourself oh.....big ukwu is what makes a woman beautiful if you don't know....we don't need you to have sense, just leave that big bombom okay
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are sick
LOL
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Iceyjayz: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
sent pm with nudes grin like they did to casalinda cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Scientists how far
I dey brother. That Ass no be here o. I do ejaculate before I even cum shocked
Re: Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I hail you O
Ehnn IBA awon eleyi shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks for reading / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.