Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23724 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Iamfruitful:
Help me here, please....am literally starving...it has not been easy, i
Pray covid 19, does not give me ulcer, the hunger is real... please help
2043708062 UBA...

Sorry wat abt ur husband? Sorry if u find d question annoying
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by AdorableAyo: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Please someone should help me too please, no amount is small. It hasn't been easy these days. God bless you
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

This is the line that pisses me off the most "EVEN IF IT'S...." Even if it is 2k?

So anything below 2k is worthless to you??

RoyalBlak007 dey vex ooo... grin

Be like say u na programmer sef... The way all these things dey big and colored shows u r a programmer

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2020
peacefulhome:

At this junction , I doubt it. You are already seeking fund again in another thread. I mean no harm, but I think you should cool down a little. Let others get something before you start requesting. Like I said, I mean no harm but am not just cool with what I saw.

She said she isn't the one...
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Angeline75: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:

She appeared in 5k give away by jaynifha cheesy
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Angeline75:

But I thought jenifa was giving to only single mothers not single ladies
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Una still dey coordinate this thread grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Angeline75:

I think u r right.... She was present there..

I Don tire sef.. Probably she is in need... We can't tell.

Moreover she helped Somone yesterday too..
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:

But I thought jenifa was giving to only single mothers not single ladies
I think She's a single mom. I understand why she needs the money having gone through her previous post. My issue with her was her wrong approach. She should have come out straight
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Angeline75: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
roseb1:
I think She's a single mom. I understand why she needs the money having gone through her previous post. My issue with her was her wrong approach. She should have come out straight
Oh I see. I wish her well then. May God see us through this period. Things no really easy
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
roseb1:

Single mom? Wow I never knew that
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by peacefulhome(f): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:

That lady can lie.

I knew such could happened. I screen shot last night.

Modified
Screenshot remove.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by peacefulhome(f): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
roseb1:

Thought it just format. It well understood now.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
peacefulhome:

Thought it just format. It well understood now.
. No she's actually a single mom.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by peacefulhome(f): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
roseb1:
. No she's actually a single mom.

Okay ma'am. Let me take the screenshot down then.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
peacefulhome:

That lady can lie.

I knew such could happened. I screen shot last night.

But she is a single mother.... She may be in need.....

Jessie I pray God will provide for your needs...
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
peacefulhome:

Okay ma'am. Let me take the screenshot down then.
Pls do my dear. E no easy for her. If I had known earlier I wouldn't have asked her to send money to that guy. Na her need am pass

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
That's why we should mind what we say to people online. Imagine after taunting her the way you did and she decides to kill her self, mind you her blood will be on your head. You were crucifying her, just because you gave her money.
The black guy and other notable individuals gave more than 10 people tokens and didn't break a sweat, but you were busy hyperventilating everywhere.
Also apologize to that ebony lady, who knows if she too has taken the coward route
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
That's why we should mind what we say to people online. Imagine after taunting her the way you did and she decides to kill her self, mind you her blood will be on your head. You were crucifying her, just because you gave her money.
The black guy and other notable individuals gave more than 10 people tokens and didn't break a sweat, but you were busy hyperventilating everywhere.
Also apologize to that ebony lady, who knows if she too has taken the coward route
That still doesn't justify using an alternate account(glossom) to solicit for fund. She should have come straightforward
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thank u Jess.. U proved dt u r a good person..God bless you more
Amen....God bless us all....Thanks
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by dep07(f): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
@ Jessie21, Having followed this thread,I will say I like the kind of heart you have.Iam not in support of what you did initially but I must commend you for coming out clean .
No condition is permanent ,tough times don't last but tough people do.Keep trusting in God,He' s faithful.
I want to send a token to you,can I have your details?

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
donfarexzee:

Goodmorning sir. i am a student of Uniabj i currently need 2 thousand naira to buy food. i mentioned u earlier But i made a mistake in typing your moniker. Help me sir and i will be forever grateful. God bless you sir.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
dep07:
@ Jessie21, Having followed this thread,I will say I like the kind of heart you have.Iam not in support of what you did initially but I must commend you for coming out clean .
No condition is permanent ,tough times don't last but tough people do.Keep trusting in God,He' s faithful.
Thanks alot ma.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by bolaji3071(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by spankyflex(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
I need rice or any dry food.somebody help pls.am in Uyo,Akwa Ibom State. Thanks fam
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Iamfruitful: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 12, 2020
dep07:
good evening ma. I am inspired by by your words "tough time don't last but tough people do".

It's been really tough trying to survive and feed. People think one is a begger but in reality, no one that truly has will ever stoop so low to beg. I wish circumstances were different.
Please I would be happy to get a token from you. May you always find joy.
Sterling 0072053910
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jessie21:
Hello..alll that happned was only a misunderstanding here
Oga it wasn't a misunderstanding... You got enough abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

World's Top 10 Youngest Mums / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / 10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.