Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Can This Relationship Work Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Relationship Work Out? (908 Views)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Relationship Work Out? by Precixx(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello everyone
Forgive me for any blunder or error you meet ahead

So there is this girl I met in my hostel 2 years ago, she is nice girl, fun to be with, we barely talk much, just hi and goodbyes only, last year she packed from my hostel and we haven't seen or heard from each other for months, so recently in January I collected her number from a friend of hers and talked for an awful amount of time
Fast forward to a week later, she said we should meet up in local restaurants around her vicinity, I agreed even tho I don't have much with me, we met there and discussed a lot and not so surprisingly she paid for our food, I thanked her for that and we departed
Two weeks later she called me and asked me what we could do for fun, I suggested we go for a resort around the area, she said OK, that I will meet her there since her place is not too far from the place, I got there and met her and we had a good time, as we about to leave I wanted to pay for the drinks we had there, then the cashier told me she have paid for them already, I was surprised to be honest
Now am catching feelings for her
The problem here is that:
I am in 300 level, am not rich, tho I can take care of needs, average looking.
She is a graduate and she older than me with 3 years, and she knows so, she is very beautiful, she has nice body and good character I.e most things men want from a lady, and she doesn't lack what she want, that is to say am not in her league at all
Pls ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, at this point I don't know if I should kill this feelings or I should work on it
I havent been in a relationship before, so am a little bit naive in relationship matters
Thanks for ur replies and bashing in advance
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by biz2get(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Go for it..... smiley

stay sharp

2 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by lilachiever(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Take your time to study her and be sure she doesn't see you only as a friend or even kid bro, because if that's the way she sees you that friendship you have going on with her will crumble once you ask her out...

Or if you can, wait for her to do the asking out

3 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Go for her if you genuinely like her but make sure you bang her as soon as the opportunity is available grin

3 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by Ninethmare: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
cry
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by Precixx(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
lilachiever:
Take your time to study her and be sure she doesn't see you only as a friend or even kid bro, because if that's the way she sees you that friendship you have going on with her will crumble once you ask her out...

Nice advice, but waiting for her to ask me out herself kinda looks somehow to me
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by Manuel69: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
"is this what your parent sent you to school to do" crew are coming

Just keep your cool and wait for more signs so as not to mistake a friendly gesture to a green light.

4 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by Richnerd69: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
You're already catching feelings after she called you two weeks later to hang out. What makes you think she wants a relationship with you? Perhaps she's just being nice as a friend.

It could possibly be she has enough to cater for herself, hence, she's able to pay for both of ur expenses, that's very normal considering that u are still an undergrad. Till u have enough motive to anchor on and you're sure , don't go for the bone.

1 Like

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by internationalman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
I actually didn't read your write up, but since I can see everyone saying go for it I'd advised you not to go for it because most of the time half the people here are wrong with their opinion...

1 Like

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by AfroKnight: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
See, university love is 99% experiment and 1% real deal.

Just have fun and don’t offend girls to the point where they’d strip nakeed and swear for you.

1 Like

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by IamDavids: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Face your studies!
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by frozen70(f): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Precixx:
Hello everyone

So there is this girl I met in my hostel 2 years ago, she is nice girl, fun to be with, we barely talk much, just hi and goodbyes only, last year she packed from my hostel and we haven't seen or heard from each other for months, so recently in January I collected her number from a friend of hers and talked for an awful amount of time
Fast forward to a week later, she said we should meet up in local restaurants around her vicinity, I agreed even tho I don't have much with me, we met there and discussed a lot and not so surprisingly she paid for our food, I thanked her for that and we departed
Two weeks later she called me and asked me what we could do for fun, I suggested we go for a resort around the area, she said OK, that I will meet her there since her place is not too far from the place, I got there and met her and we had a good time, as we about to leave I wanted to pay for the drinks we had there, then the cashier told me she have paid for them already, I was surprised to be honest
She is a graduate and she older than me with 3 years, and she knows so, she is very beautiful, she has nice body and good character I.e most things men want from a lady, and she doesn't lack what she want, that is to say am not in her league at all
Pls ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, at this point I don't know if I should kill this feelings or I should work on it
I havent been in a relationship before, so am a little bit naive in relationship matters

Don't get intimidated by her good deeds, she means no harm

You are lucky to meet one of the few ladies who loves with out money

But bear the following things

Respect her and respect her feelings and the relationship

Don't rush her and don't ask her for a penny

It's not all the times she will be paying, next time you want a date give her the condition that you will pick up the bill and let her know that you are glad she understands that you are still student but you still want to pick up your bills a d that's what makes you a responsible man

Don't take her for granted or being desperate to go into relationship

In the nearest future, you will appreciate having her as a friend

But double dating is what is going to implicate you and you may lose her forever that's when you will appreciate her worth

By then she is gone for good

3 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by voiceofpeace: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Age and riches is not a problem to some girls all they need is u being honest and caring.age is just a number true love never count on them
but if u know u cant end up with her if she is ready dont go and break her heart please
but if know u can end up with her express ur feelings to her let her know how much u love her.
and listen u will enjoy her if u show her true love THANK U AM VOICEOFPEACE

2 Likes

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by Darrkfire(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2020
OP, pls let the poor girl get someone who will be able to marry her. If you start somtin wit her, it's just gonna be for d fun of it. If ur inexperience doesn't kill the relationship, you'd eventually leave her cos of the age difference.

Precixx:
Hello everyone

Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by Bluezy13(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2020
lilachiever:

OP I don't think you'll have a better advice than this.
Re: Can This Relationship Work Out? by Bluezy13(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Precixx:

Nice advice, but waiting for her to ask me out herself kinda looks somehow to me

Oh...

And I thought you were reasonable.
The moment you ask her out, the moment you lose her.

(1) (Reply)

South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Live 18+ Video / Who Should Text First In A New Relationship? / Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.