Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration (10665 Views)

Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / Senator Stoned For Supporting Saraki, Leaves Hat And Slippers Behind In Escape / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by 190: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by fstrangest: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by aljharem(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2011
jason123:

Well said!
Pls remove my people from the so called nd union that would further disintegrate! My people would not join the ijaw expansionist agenda! Never!!! We would join the SW or stay on our own but not ijaw etc. Never! It would just be the same as Nigeria with the isoko etc marginalised!

beaf tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

u will die with only one state baylsea tongue
because delta itsekiri state has been comfirmed by jason and there leader joining afenfere tongue

edo,,,, reporter has comfired them with the SW tongue

so the only state left for ur south-south people is balysea we even has urhobo,ijaw,edo(esan) etc

you republic will be like 2 square kilometre grin
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2011
BEEF, since you are smart like you said you should impersonate your brother for the debate if it is allowed. Meanwhile, i would not use the word smart for you I would say you are rash (i.e thoughtless and impetuous), bellicose (i.e warlike) and pugnacious ( check your dictionary for that one, you no go school?)
Ask an elder to tell you about Biafra war. from the little i have read about you I can deduce that you are fond of  Commando and Rambo films. Kid, war is not fun. it is not like what you see in the film.

grin lol, i don finish am
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by aljharem(m): 12:47am On Jan 03, 2011
morufoye:

BEEF, since you are smart like you said you should impersonate your brother for the debate if it is allowed. Meanwhile, i would not use the word smart for you I would say you are rash (i.e thoughtless and impetuous), bellicose (i.e warlike) and pugnacious ( check your dictionary for that one, you no go school?)
Ask an elder to tell you about Biafra war. from the little i have read about you I can deduce that you are fond of  Commando and Rambo films. Kid, war is not fun. it is not like what you see in the film.

grin lol, i don finish am

i tell you beaf is one of the dumbest NLer here

@beaf pls be more open minded

not just jonathan

thank you smiley
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by Kilode1: 1:38am On Jan 03, 2011
9ijaMan:

Paste this into Google search and you'll find numerous discussions on NL about revenue allocation in 9ja.:
http://www.fmf.gov.ng/FMF_Revenue_Alloc.aspx
The page to the link has been taken down from the website of the ministry of finance. One was able to find current allocations on the page at least up till October when I last checked. I wonder what the motive could be for taking down the page?

Ok so I wasn't hallucinating up there, glad someone confirmed it. I knew I saw the 2010 figures on there till late last year. I'm wondering why they removed it too.

eku_bear:

Naw, the Ijaw hat is pretty fly! I'm thinking of rocking one myself tongue

LOL, hell nah! I think im'ma pass on that one, I'll rock my Fila Abeti Aja instead. . .
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by nwaigbomg(m): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2011
[b]THE CHALLENGES OF HETROGENEOUS NATION
i laugh when i hear something like NIGER NIGER REPUBLIC. I wonder who and who that make up this would-be prosperous nation. i am sometimes temted to ask questions like these: when did the romance between ijaw and ibibio/anang/efik started, when did ijaw and isekiri became best of friendS, when did ijaw and urhobo become good neighbours, when did isekiri and isoko started seeing themselves as one people, when did the ijaw and ogoni stoped fighting themselve. anyway it is a long story. go to PH, ijaws and ikwerres are killing and maiming themselve all in the name of claiming ownership of PH. urhobo and ijaw have fought each other bitterLY all in the name of claiming ownership of warri. warri has been divided into 4 LGs to accommodate the two groups but yet, they are still fighting. okrika man, bonny man, obobo man degema man KALABARI MAN, all will claim to be ijaw it comes to Nigerian politics but in their minds they believe otherwise. i strongly belive that if NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC SUCCEEDS, IBIBIO/ANANG/EFIK people will never join them, they may join the neighbour and kinsmen the igbo or REMAIN ON THEIR OWN. IF NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC SUCCEEDS,,,,,,,, IT will not last long, because all minority groups will not tolerate another being superior or dominating them. they may decide to go their separate way, giving room for the creation of another 10 nation within NIGER DELTA WITH THE POPULATION OF, PROBABLY, IJAW REPUBLIC 5MILLION, EFIK/ANANG/IBIBIO REPUBLIC (AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER) 15 MILLION, URHOBO REPUBLIC IMILLION, IKWERRWE (WITH THEIR BROTHERS) 5 MILLION, OGONI repulic ( AND THEIR BROTHERS) 250,000, ISOKO REPUBLIC, 200,000 IKSEKIRI REPUBLIC 500,000, OTHER REPUBLIC 2MILLION, I STROGLY BELIEVE ND REPUBLIC CAN'T WORK BECAUSE IT IS NOT HOMOGENEOUS. THEY PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN THEMSELVES AS ONE BEFORE.[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by Beaf: 2:10am On Jan 03, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

i laugh when i hear something like NIGER NIGER REPUBLIC. I wonder who and who that make up this would-be prosperous nation. i am sometimes temted to ask questions like these: when did the romance between ijaw and ibibio/anang/efik started, when did ijaw and isekiri became best of friendS, when did ijaw and urhobo become good neighbours, when did isekiri and isoko started seeing themselves as one people, when did the ijaw and ogoni stoped fighting themselve. anyway it is a long story. go to PH, ijaws and ikwerres are killing and maiming themselve all in the name of claiming ownership of PH. urhobo and ijaw have fought each other bitterLY all in the name of claiming ownership of warri. warri has been divided into 4 LGs to accommodate the two groups but yet, they are still fighting. okrika man, bonny man, obobo man degema man KALABARI MAN, all will claim to be ijaw it comes to Nigerian politics but in their minds they believe otherwise. i strongly belive that if NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC SUCCEEDS, IBIBIO/ANANG/EFIK people will never join them, they may join the neighbour and kinsmen the igbo or REMAIN ON THEIR OWN. IF NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC SUCCEEDS,,,,,,,, IT will not last long, because all minority groups will not tolerate another being superior or dominating them. they may decide to go their separate way, giving room for the creation of another 10 nation within NIGER DELTA WITH THE POPULATION OF, PROBABLY, IJAW REPUBLIC 5MILLION, EFIK/ANANG/IBIBIO REPUBLIC (AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER) 15 MILLION, URHOBO REPUBLIC IMILLION, IKWERRWE (WITH THEIR BROTHERS) 5 MILLION, OGONI repulic ( AND THEIR BROTHERS) 250,000, ISOKO REPUBLIC, 200,000 IKSEKIRI REPUBLIC 500,000, OTHER REPUBLIC 2MILLION, I STROGLY BELIEVE ND REPUBLIC CAN'T WORK BECAUSE IT IS NOT HOMOGENEOUS. THEY PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN THEMSELVES AS ONE BEFORE.[/b][color=#990000][/color]

Can you provide a link to the fight between Urhobo and Ijaw? That is a challenge.
Since you won't be able to do that, you need to shut up about what you don't know. I have picked just one thing from the bunch of crap you wrote.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by amazonia(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
Niger delta republic or what ever is called will do fine.
Hausa, Yoruba, and Igbo are the problem of Nigeria.
The only good govt in Nigeria when excellence was appreciated,
was the minority lead govt of Gowon. That have been the only time the cream
of the nation roused to the top. So, have no fear niger delta will do fine .Worry
about your prospective nations.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by hambehsam(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
Things are falling apart in Kwara, the falcon can no longer hear the falconer. This is an interesting drama, that is unfolding before us. Lets wait and see. Only time will tell.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by 9ijaMan: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
hambehsam:

Things are falling apart in Kwara, the falcon can no longer hear the falconer. This is an interesting drama, that is unfolding before us. Lets wait and see. Only time will tell.

You may be right though. However, I seem to have this nagging feeling that all these charade happening in Kwara state at the moment is perhaps a grand plan for the Senior Saraki to successfully install Bukola Saraki as the sole king maker in Kwara politics. Saraki (snr) is getting old and would definitely relish the idea of having another Saraki as the godfather of Kwara politics. I'll keep my fingers crossed though!
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by omanzo02: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Alj harem,

Forget it, the Urhobo's will not go with south west or South east, They are very much aware they stand a better chance to fight together as ND than the same deceitful one Nigeria Bullsh!t. The awareness of the truth is spreading rapidly.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by archbishop(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
Bleep saraki,
grin grin cool cool
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by miqos02(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
a thread about politics in kwara state has degenerated into how to divide nigeria. , suprised
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by omanzo02: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
miqos02:

a thread about politics in kwara state has degenerated into how to divide nigeria. , suprised
Dont be surprised bro, The bigger nationalities who are supposed to protect and empower the minorities have so oppressed and marginalised them, what else do u expect?, pure nationalism, its a recognised political survival game.

cheesy grin wink
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by omanzo02: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

Lol, I'm tempted to contribute to this comment tho, yes, there has been some internal crises and clashes between the tribes in the Niger Delta, but what you are not admitting or addressing to us is how these crises came about, so it may be wise to remind you that the same Nigeria state through her powers that be administrators created the crises to disunite the people to their advantages to control the wealth and expand their oppression on the people.
Your analysis of warri crises is far from the truth, The truth of the fact is that Chief Obafemi Awolowo acting on wrong advice from the same Nigeria state converted the title of the Olu of Itsekiri to olu of Warri, since then he has been trying to extend his constutuency beyond his kingdom and he met the legitimate resistance a sovereign tribe territory being invade would put up. It may interest you that they are now aware of the intrigues , and are more closer to each other than before, is that not a sign of unity?
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by ayubam: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
I have noticed with keen interesr that there is a disillusion beclouding our sense of reasoning that only MINERAL RESOURCES MAKES A NATION GREAT. And until we see things differently, and learn from our present state, we cannot move forward even if all regions have autonomy today. UK today is not as richly blessed like Nigeria (mineral resources wise) but you will agree with me that the quality of life by the common citizens cannot be compared with our life in Nigeria where all we boast of are our oil, good weather, good agricultural land yet suffering in the midst of plenty.

Lagos today has problems (myriads of them) but a sytem is evolving gradually showing what intellectual capacity can do to a nation. UK, USA, Japan, China et al are not as blessed in terms of mineral resources like Nigeria and many Arabs nations but the world Economy today is being controlled by some of them whereas the rich oil nations have not fared well like these nations.

Honest questions, apart from Rotimi Amaechi (and probably Duke) of rivers state, mention any other past or present Governors in the SS that has truly made any intentional efforts to leave a good heritage in the region including Jonathan. Ibori, Uduaghan, Alaimesia, Odili, Igbinedion etc have they truly served the region at least to the best of their ability that the law permits them? Tinubu was a "Crook" but he fought against oppression since NADECO days, risked his life, used his resources b4 he became gov (a former expatriate with Exon Mobil- Texas) and also stood against lawlessness against OBJ during his 8 yrs tenure. He is selfish just like every human, but how long he can hold Lagos captive depends on how long the people allows.

We guys need to be wise and stop all these bragging. Let us all look for ways to move this nation forward. It is not mineral resources that makes a nation great.

These cabals are using us to fight one another but none of them is representing our interest, believe me. The purpose of Government is for the welfare of the people and nothing really shows that these guys have done anything to cater for our welfare. Have you seen any SS senator fighting NW senator the way we are fighting here. Have u seen SW hons fighting SE or NC? They attend the same party, spend our wealth recklessly collectively and we are here fighting one another. Guys wake up. This is the SAME old trick. I think we should be wise with such intelligence we claim we have.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by marcus1234: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by ikennahill: 12:12am On Jan 04, 2011
it is funny sha but i like what the man is alive to see.

he frustrated other people to put his people let him feel the same heat,

why must he insist that his kids will rule kwara forever
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2011
ikennahill:

it is funny sha but i like what the man is alive to see.

he frustrated other people to put his people let him feel the same heat,

why must he insist that his kids will rule kwara forever
Saraki (Snr) thinks the state is made for his family only and with this type of frustration, makes him a joker cheesy.
PDP is gradually expelling godfatherism from the party and soon, the people of Kwara state will breathe fresh air.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by delimit(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2011
it is high time for ACN to capitalised on the internal crises within PDP so as to win more states in the Northcentral of the country.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by haleonic: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2011
Lets wait to see next party he and his followers we be joining
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by Xomba(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
Better 4 him
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by Ibomade1: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
Dr Olusola Saraki should retire from his politricks completely. Enough is enough
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by anonimi: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by juman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
miqos02:

They "destroyed" the thread. That's life.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by 9ijaMan: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
miqos02:

juman:

They "destroyed" the thread. That's life.

That's what you get when team GEJ cronies contribute to any discussion.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by juman(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
Baba (Oloye) Saraki should retire from politics, handover Kwara State to Gov. Bukola and let Senator Gbemi return to the Senate. Even according to the record, Baba Saraki is an old man of 77 years old. He is as old as chief Ojukwu. He should not risk his health by campainging from one village to other as he always does during election.
Definitely Oloye owns Kwara State politically, Gov Bukola is not his match in Kwara politics at all. But Gov. Bukola is his son and now opponent. This is unnessary public shame. Because both of them are fighting for their pocket not fighting for the masses.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by 9ijaMan: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
juman:

Baba (Oloye) Saraki should retire from politics, handover Kwara State to Gov. Bukola and let Senator Gbemi return to the Senate. Even according to the record, Baba Saraki is an old man of 77 years old. He is as old as chief Ojukwu. He should not risk his health by campainging from one village to other as he always does during election.
Definitely Oloye owns Kwara State politically, Gov Bukola is not his match in Kwara politics at all. But Gov. Bukola is his son and now opponent. This is unnessary public shame. Because both of them are fighting for their pocket not fighting for the masses.
Well said. However, Bukola is perhaps on the side of the masses on this one. I was in Ilorin recently and the general outlook of the political atmosphere is that people don't want Gbemi.
Bukola is on the people''s side on this one.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by juman(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^
Look, Gov. Bukola is protecting his interest. If Senator Gbemi becomes governor, Gov. Bukola will not have political base any more and becomes nobody in politics. that is why he pretends to be on the side of masses in order to retain his base.
You see, many former governors are not much relevant in todays politics, because they have lost their base to the current governors.
And you know woman with their ego, if Senator Gbemi become the governor it would be worse. she would definitely cut off his hand from Kwara politics totally. That means all the political dream of Gov. Bukola would be end.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by juman(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
9ijaMan:

Well said. However, Bukola is perhaps on the side of the masses on this one. I was in Ilorin recently and the general outlook of the political atmosphere is that people don't want Gbemi.
Bukola is on the people''s side on this one.

Even if the prefer candidate (political boy) of Gov. Bukola win the election and become Kwara governor, he should learn how to relate with the sitting governor from people of Lagos state. Well, Gov. Bukola himself is a Lagosian. If not the sitting governor will dislodge him.
Re: Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration by crispgg: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2011
The Saraki dynasty has done more harm than good in Kwara State. Im from Offa in Kwara State and just returned to Abuja from Ilroin the state capital after the Christmas and new year breaks. The movement of "Baba Oloye" from the PDP to the ACPN finally reveals the break between the govenor Bukola and his father which has been rumored for quite sometime.

The Ilorin people who have always backed Saraki don't want his daughter Gbemi as the next governor, they say its against Islamic Injunction. Bukola also is against the choice of his half sister by his dad. Hence, a lot of candidates have come up to fight the the choice of Gbemi by the dad. examples are Bio, the former sports minister, and Prof Oba, former Unilorin VS and Federal Character Commission DG, he is better remembered as the man who sacked the 49 unilorin lecturers who were recently reinstated by the supreme court.

This presents an interesting scenario to watch in Kwara State politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Only Death Can Stop Buhari In 2019 – Ibrahim Kasai / Banditry: Bello Masari Says Katsina Residents Live In Fear / Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.