Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives (47859 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians / CAN Criticises Churches For Inviting Nollywood Celebrities, Musicians & Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by sharpwriter(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
The people that would aid the one world peace, religion, govt, and currency of the globalists (N.W.O) are the ignorant and fake Christians.

The people that aids the islamisation and fulanisation of the country are the ignorant and fake Christians.

Satan is so crafty to remind them as his deceived children of the scriptural view of obeying the constituent authority but never remind them of the ONE CONFEDERACY AND CONSPIRACY against the heavenly Israel on earth, i.e the Church of Christ, and never also remind them of God the Holy Spirit who is above all rules and bounds as the instructor of the obedient servant of Jesus Christ because it is written "if we are led by the Spirit of God, we are above the rules and laws." DOES HE KNOW YOU? Think

WHAT IF JESUS COMES NOW, WILL HE STILL FIND FAITH?

-This is a faint picture of the great and terrible tribulation. Many unraptured Christians will know the level and heat of hatred towards them by the people of the world. I pray we will NOT to miss the first flight.

Hahaha... Unraptured indeed... Go back and read revelations slowly and steadily.... We have been lied to for long. Whether you like it or not, antichrist comes before rapture. I'm not interested in quoting scriptures now, but if you are interested, I will find time to show you in book of revelations.

Great tribulation meets all, take note of that. wink

2 Likes

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi6393: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
ctoaue4s6r
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by cana882(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
fearless247:

What about the Mosque still holding prayers on Friday? People are so scared of police station being burnt down. hypocrites.
which mosque?? The one at Bauchi that churches also held services today?? Stop arguing with sentiments but facts and logic.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Elohe001: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
The people that would aid the one world peace, religion, govt, and currency of the globalists (N.W.O) are the ignorant and fake Christians.

The people that aids the islamisation and fulanisation of the country are the ignorant and fake Christians.

Satan is so crafty to remind them as his deceived children of the scriptural view of obeying the constituent authority but never remind them of the ONE CONFEDERACY AND CONSPIRACY against the heavenly Israel on earth, i.e the Church of Christ, and never also remind them of God the Holy Spirit who is above all rules and bounds as the instructor of the obedient servant of Jesus Christ because it is written "if we are led by the Spirit of God, we are above the rules and laws." DOES HE KNOW YOU? Think

WHAT IF JESUS COMES NOW, WILL HE STILL FIND FAITH?

-This is a faint picture of the great and terrible tribulation. Many unraptured Christians will know the level and heat of hatred towards them by the people of the world. I pray we will NOT to miss the first flight.
i pray that their eyes of understanding be open before its too late for em
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by grandstar(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
The pastors were probably broke and needed some money. Glad, they were sealed.

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hahaha... Unraptured indeed... Go back and read revelations slowly and steadily.... We have been lied to for long. Whether you like it or not, antichrist comes before rapture. I'm not interested in quoting scriptures now, but if you are interested, I will find time to show you in book of revelations.

Great tribulation meets all, take note of that. wink

Sharp writer needs iron sharpener though. He said "when we see this signs, know that our redemption is near, meaning, rapture redemption." The nearer it is, the more the abounding iniquities in other to hold down many believers from being raptured, reason the nearer days must be cut short because many are falling out due to hardness...

Above assurances makes us to understand that the gradual manifestation of the antichrist through one world peace and artificial intelligence will take place before rapture event. And its full effect and forceful control will take place after rapture... Get ready bro! Ciao!
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by einsteine(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The church as an entity has over the years blindfolded it's followers to the truth. So it's not surprising that they continue to flaunt rules and government orders all in the name of being covered with the blood of Jesus.

Jesus don suffer for churches hand with the way they'll just be calling his name recklessly in every thing. The church is in the driving seat of the vehicle taking us to the express in this COVID-19 pandemic.

Flout rules, not flaunt rules.

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by zuto4u(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Go and seal off mosque as well and u will regret the day u were born
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by TruthinAction: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
I hope they also monitored the mosques? If not, they should be sued for showing favoritism.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
I can categorically say that both the Muslims and Christians are under a uniformed spell and bondage.

y'all are aware of the deadly virus ravaging the world now including your country, Nigeria. the government has ordered a stay-at-home cautions and lock down states for you pinheads safety, but y'all foolishness won't let you people obey.

if one of you contact the virus, you all will be infected. and you people would start showing symptoms now and you'll be running up and down to your government for treatments, whereas y'all have been ordered to stay at home.

you people are not Christ faithful, y'all are under spell and bondage.

you forest-bearded headslammers are not prophet Mohammed (SAW) followers, y'all are under spell and bondage.

go and kill yourselves idiots.

make government lock you people in prison till further notice.

annoying set of people.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Gbogbowa: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
emeijeh:
All na to pave way for the Anti-Christ.

Things will begin to unfold in the coming months.
Brace up guys, brace up The church!
The end is here.
,the church has failed God,expecially his ministers this cannot happen in the days of the apostles they would have brought solution,but all our big big pastor cannot pray and heal people of Corona virus,does it mean that God cannot heal again?,the Lord general in the world has failed Christ ,infact Christ is weeping that there is non of his ministers that can confront this Goliath called Corona virus,I pray God will raise a David to defend his name and glory in a time like these,all our GS,daddy GO,and others are spiritual doctor that represents Christ on earth.if dangote,otedola and others are donating and our church leaders are donating then what make the difference,what about all the testimony we are hearing from our pastors can't God do it again ,Arise God general the gate of hell must not prevail over the church,how can Corona virus close the church, instead the church should close Corona virus,while the church is close I pray God should raise someone to take away this shame from the body of Christ
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by MemoriesAndMe: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
rusher14:
There are more churches than schools, restaurants, factories and leisure centres combined in Edo State.
It's crazy and its everywhere. Nigeria will be much better if there were more clinics and hospitals than churches. Much more people would get tested and treated in this critical state the world is in. Rather, reverse appears to be the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Franzinni: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pascals09:

You are an idiot.
says the king of all idiots...
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by ahamonyeka(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Government lock the houses of God !!! How is that possible ?

yes,what's there have you not read it in the bible that you should respect your government?
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Franzinni: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Totalman1 post=88136872][/quote]mumu oga ... you no fit understand... you brain nah pentium 1
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Franzinni: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
ahamonyeka:
yes,what's there have you not read it the bible that you should respect your government?
many nairalanders are shallow sha!..they don't see an irony even if it hits them smack dab in the face. anyways its all good
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Elohe001:

i pray that their eyes of understanding be open before its too late for em

God will help weak Christians...! See the way they bash pastors, but mute to other religious leaders... And when the religous rulers impose stricter laws and measure to tame the Christians, they rage. DOUBLE MINDED CHRISTIANITY IS A FAKE CHRISTIANITY.

Where is our philia, i.e brotherly love? One accord's hedge is broken and the serpent is biting indeed....
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi2513: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Littlefingerjp: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
I still saw 2 churches in my place here in Lagos doing their normal service...I don't know the appropriate authority to report because Religion or no religion, people should respect and obey people in authority its even written in the Bible...

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Brighfuture(f): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Danniedpastor:
me

See your life for outside?
You want to report the church because they're 'disturbing' you and not because they be break the law or concern for the safety of the people.

Do me a favour.
Define ANTICHRIST and check your mind

AUNTY CHRIST
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by sencekompis: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=ignis post=88135647]It is not enough to seal the churches.

The deaf and dumb members should be flogged 24 strokes of the cane on their bumbum irrespective of age and gender.

The pastors and leaders of such churches should be put in prison for 2 years. Next time they will take the government seriously. [/quote

haa kilodeman yiii?? cheesy
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi6036: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by NairaMaster1(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Franzinni:
Government lock the houses of God !!! How is that possible ?

I agree with the government on this. The Bible commands us to subject ourselves to higher powers, that the power that be are ordained by God.

The only thing that annoys me is the way mosques operate with impunity, and how that government is afraid of confronting them.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Brighfuture(f): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2020
fearless247:

AntiChrist.

Is that your new name?
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi8018: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Engrjj: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Nothing we no go see for 9ja. EFCC should use the bank details to trace the person. Watin you want make we NairaLanders do?

Hello pls kindly unquote me im trying to delete the come pls thanks
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by doggedfighter(f): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2020
emeijeh:
All na to pave way for the Anti-Christ.

Things will begin to unfold in the coming months.
Brace up guys, brace up The church!
The end is here.
Shut up, retard
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi6774: 12:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi6729: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi7114: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.