Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives (47871 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians / CAN Criticises Churches For Inviting Nollywood Celebrities, Musicians & Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by nwosu1982: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2020
What about the mosques that held prayers on Friday and coming Friday they will still come to mosque. Anti christ quote author=agwom post=88135289]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/social-distancing-edo-seals-off-13-churches-for-defying-covid-19-directive.html[/quote]
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kiddkash(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2020
witches for edo right now

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by akennynews(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Shocking news: Tiger at Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus
https://akennynews.com.ng/shocking-news-tiger-at-bronx-zoo-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Staphylococcus: 12:58am On Apr 06, 2020
When you have the likes of Oyakhilome broadcasting gibberish, things like this will continue to happen.

Saner climes are tightening measures, Some useless souls in Nigeria are rubbishing the efforts.

World order, 5G, IOT

Damn...! People are daft

Why Nigeria needs leaders like Putin and Kim Jun Hun. The pastor's of those churches will probably be dead by now.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Lica2baby(f): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2020
�������������
Brighfuture:
Their phone numbers please... The church opposite my house is always disturbing me
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Elohe001: 1:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Wolgrace:

God will help weak Christians...! See the way they bash pastors, but mute to other religious leaders... And when the religous rulers impose stricter laws and measure to tame the Christians, they rage. DOUBLE MINDED CHRISTIANITY IS A FAKE CHRISTIANITY.

Where is our philia, i.e brotherly love? One accord's hedge is broken and the serpent is biting indeed....
don't worry,this challenge has brought us back to the basics of Christianity and From the ashes of this challenge,our love for Christ and the brethren would grow and wax stronger and our faith would keep standing strong in 'spite of all'...and that's y we have to keep praying for them that their eyes of understanding be open unto them cuz we don't give up on any soul cuz Jesus would have still died for them even if there were the only one in earth.that's our job here on earth as kings and priests, interceeding for them in our office after the order of our lord Jesus Christ, who is King of Kings and Lord of lords and the Most High priest to th house and temple of God
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2020
so they cant Afford doing online chirch
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by akennynews(m): 1:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Sad story: Woman says goodbye to her mum over FaceTime before her she died from coronavirus
https://akennynews.com.ng/sad-story-woman-says-goodbye-to-her-mum-over-facetime-before-her-she-died-from-coronavirus/
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by desiredhome: 2:40am On Apr 06, 2020
emeijeh:
All na to pave way for the Anti-Christ.

Things will begin to unfold in the coming months.
Brace up guys, brace up The church!
The end is here.

Nigerians....the most churchy people and yet the most wicked people
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 06, 2020
I wanted to travel down to Awka for Easter but alas am not going anywhere,I called my aunt she told me they have been attending service and worship 30 persons at a time
She went further to say that they even embrace themselves join,the thing weak me, you mean for this pandemic,she responded nothing dey happen
Even if you attend service why are you hugging someone, that's pure madness
Mind you she has been following this church blindly, she most times leave her house very unkept and attend one programme or activity or the other,argue blindly and all that
She attended university yet behaves like a stack illiterate.
I have told her that am not coming again,I go dey my Onitsha jee jee
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by desiredhome: 2:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Graysons:
Same with NL Atheists. Always quick to insult Christians but can't utter a single word against Muslims.

Hypocrite stinks I tell you.

Obidient is better than sacrifice.......
Be of good example...
Church is in your heart not building
Disobeying constituted authority is a sin
Stop the sentiments
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by desiredhome: 3:08am On Apr 06, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

It's crazy and its everywhere. Nigeria will be much better if there were more clinics and hospitals than churches. Much more people would get tested and treated in this critical state the world is in. Rather, reverse appears to be the case.

The more there are churches everywhere the more evil the society is becoming...... instead of the more Churches the less evil in the society....

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by EteBabaagba222(m): 3:27am On Apr 06, 2020
What about the Mosque still holding prayers on Friday? People are so scared of police station being burnt down. hypocrites.

Funny country
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Elohe001:

don't worry,this challenge has brought us back to the basics of Christianity and From the ashes of this challenge,our love for Christ and the brethren would grow and wax stronger and our faith would keep standing strong in 'spite of all'...and that's y we have to keep praying for them that their eyes of understanding be open unto them cuz we don't give up on any soul cuz Jesus would have still died for them even if there were the only one in earth.that's our job here on earth as kings and priests, interceeding for them in our office after the order of our lord Jesus Christ, who is King of Kings and Lord of lords and the Most High priest to th house and temple of God

You are right. Jesus didn't only slap & smash Satan with fasting & prayers only, but also with entire scope of the scripture. Satan, who was once a light, is a disher of partial scriptures known as lukewarmness which God hates, and many Christians are victims. THEY NEED ALL SCRIPTURAL COUNSELLING...
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Brighfuture:
Their phone numbers please... The church opposite my house is always disturbing me
I have stupid one at the back of my house
I'm counting my days in this area
Another pandemic will be ChurchVirus

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 06, 2020
They have no right moral or constitutional to lock up any Church, if the Pastor could walk up into any hospital where patients of Covid19 are kept and cure all of them miraculously!

Even WHO (World Health Organization) will order for the head of any President, King, Prime minister, Governor or ruler who orders for the closure of his Church!

Since he could cure Covid19 miraculously, then his presence is enough to prevent it's spread, so all those in his congregation are 100% safe! cheesy
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by favour32(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Wetin be these religious people problem?
Abi school wey some of them go na scam?
For some areas,
Dem shift their worship to 4am to 6am.
No social distancing.
Wetin we do all these people wey nor wan hear word for deadly health matter?

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Acedave1(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Franzinni post=88135703]Government lock the houses of God !!! How is that possible ?

the bible said obey the authority
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Boyohhh: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Brighfuture:
is wear
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by fearless247: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Starhearts:

Who hurts u?
Can u define antichrist
U no go die well

Your generation will not end well.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by asakanbi(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2020
What is COVID '19 that we cannot cure if OKO OLOYUN is alive...
We for don hear COVID 1001 flusher, drink one spoon and use 3spoon to bath twice daily..
COVID flusher.. Agboo takun takun toun un fo VIRUS kurolara cheesy cheesy

Show your guy some love... This lock down is killing me

*FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT(3056752307
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Oluwafhemmi10: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Franzinni:
Government lock the houses of God !!! How is that possible ?

Did u just call those buildings house of God where d occupants are always disobedient to d word of God, all they do is just to go there and mark register book...Did u think God's Spirit dwells among hypocrites?
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by EnterpriseMan: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Engrjj:

Hello pls kindly unquote me im trying to delete the come pls thanks

Done.. i understand, it has lots of sensitive information. Hope you do find him

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Christianvoice: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Zico5:
I wonder why some pastors could not obey simple order. Even Jesus obeyed the authorities.
Stop posting trash or false information using God's name. Have u read your Bible at all or u don't e any?
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Christianvoice: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Oluwafhemmi10:

Did u just call those buildings house of God where d occupants are always disobedient to d word of God, all they do is just to go there and mark register book...Did u think God's Spirit dwells among hypocrites?
Govt didn't stop church from gathering but they said they should be maximum of 50 in a gathering. So when pastors who have 20 members hold service, they go and harass them lock up their churches. We will resist henceforth assult from the security agencies. Is it because we are not terrorists like Muslims
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Brighfuture:

Them spoil ur private jet ni shocked
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by abodundef: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
It is not enough to seal the churches.

The deaf and dumb members should be flogged 24 strokes of the cane on their bumbum irrespective of age and gender.

The pastors and leaders of such churches should be put in prison for 2 years. Next time they will take the government seriously.
Be careful what of what you say and wish.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by ignis: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
abodundef:

Be careful what of what you say and wish.

You have said nothing.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Thelife: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Kingzeez10:
You won't see any Muslim here calling the Christians unprintable names. Can you now see that you Christians are the hypocrites and hateful souls.

Can you prove that those people behind that Monika are not Muslim?

You bloody troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.