Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (152637 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by fireback: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
when Chinese release the virus, they predicted that over 50million Africans will die of the virus. this diverted the attention of US from preparing... little did we know they were referring to Americans. this is a world war that many don't know. China is forkking US ass right now, trying to bring down the world power to their kneels. with this biological weapon.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
jaxxy:

How many were in the mosque? Most mosques are set up to have small no of people at same time. It's still a risk bt not as much as churches which are setup for larger crowds and shouting and dancing and cross movement

The more of interaction in the 2 spaces are very different. Expect for big mosques with are high risk like most churches.
There Were 300 people in the mosque in Agege

Most mosques are not set up for small numbers. They are set up for at least fifty people.

People should not be out at all. Stop justifying nonsense because it is about your religion. COVID-19 does not discriminate. A man and his wife invited three friends for a small get-together and he later tested positive for the virus. All it takes is one person
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by vandp: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ellipsoid:
cry cry cry cry

It's my utmost wish that you're safe where you're. Or, should I make an arrangement to evacuate you from there?
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
johnmattew:
I'm a big fan of trump, but he isn't worthy to be American president.coronavirus in USA wouldn't have occured if Obama or Bush was their president..trump have made America look ordinary.

instead of him to act fast he was busy crying conspiracy and pointing accusing fingers towards democrats..

Americans will never vote that naive man as their president
nijabazaar

Power of CNN!
Caused u guys to totally forget this below

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Even United States is overwhelmed . Fear God.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
By the and of this COVID-19 I am sure the number of avoided death from violence and other death causes will be higher than the COVID-19 figures.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by addexx: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Olunmercy56:
We should be thankful to God in Nigeria His kindness. I pray that God will never allow us to witness up to that in Jesus name Amen

Amen.

Quick question.

How much did you pay for all these likes.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by StephenBB(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
wildlife9999:
also download kingsman secret services
I already have that since last year
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
safarigirl:

There Were 300 people in the mosque in Agege

Most mosques are not set up for small numbers. They are set up for at least fifty people.

People should not be out at all. Stop justifying nonsense because it is about your religion. COVID-19 does not discriminate. A man and his wife invited three friends for a small get-together and he later tested positive for the virus. All it takes is one person

Who’s religion?? I’m not Muslim I hv a mosque set up for like 10/15 people around my area that’s why i said so and I never said that was not also risky I just said the risk is lesser than a church or bigger mosque.

Mind u i know sm Christians still having home cell fellowships during this lockdown. I just hope they know what they are doing. I’m speaking to support any religion pls.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
addexx:

Amen.

Quick question.

How much did you pay for all these likes.

I'll be glad if you can pay me money grin
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Casemiro(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
StephenBB:
There's something someone or some people are not telling us.
It's just like I'm watching the movie Kingsman: The Golden Circle in another dimension.
The movie is somehow related to this covid-19

Thank you!

that movie has been in my mind since this outbreak .

Where almost everyone got a free sim and began to misbehave when a particular sound wave hit their phone
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by StephenBB(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Casemiro:

Thank you!

that movie has been in my mind since this outbreak .

Where almost everyone got a free sim and began to misbehave when a particular sound wave hit their phone
Yeah
I've watched The Secret Service [Part 1] and The Golden Circle [Part 2] of Kingsman franchise
I'm waiting for the part 3 to be released by September this year

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by ipswitch: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oh! Jehovah, have mercy and heal the world, wipe out this indignation, we need you right now
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by poweredcom(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
priceaction:
Newyork is really hard hit. I could remember how my sister always complain bitterly about their ways of life and carefree and ungodly living because of her xtain background here. May God have mercy on the world and stop this plague. If only if, God can really open our eyes, you will see that 2 or 3 herbs combinations along ibadan ogbomoso or lagos abeokuta or even Benin ore roads can totally cure this madness, you will bow down in praises. But that's why he is God. He has brought all big and small nations to the same level and under his feet while he remain supreme.

What has way of life got to do with the virus

Abeg no come preach here
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by govomotors: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
I wish I have the link for download, I actually watch all the series on CD.
StephenBB:

I need to download the movie
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by wildlife9999(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
StephenBB:

I already have that since last year

you make me to rewatch the movie. now I understand cov19 is conspiracy theory. its man made virus it has nothing to do with anti Christ
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by vandp: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ellipsoid:
Aww, thanks! I am okay!

I'm not in NYC. I'm close though
(two hours away via flight across the border).

Hope you're also safe wherever you are!

It's good to hear you're safe. It shall be permanent. I'm safe too.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Ah my heart skipped in fear for some seconds when I saw the photos and then I heard a voice say to me;

WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU!

Those dying don't have blood?
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
I smell propaganda. There's a hidden hand. There's covert agenda to use this covid-19 to launch other agendas.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
I smell a secret propaganda
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by FarmTech(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria better repent oo. Churches shud start preaching the truth about sin and leave all these "You are blessed, ur enemies will die by fire, child of God, ask God whatever u want he will answer u". Many sinners have been psyched by pastors into believing that they are born agains when they're not. Ladies dress half naked to church and pastors won't preach against it. Rather they will allow them to lead in music. All these and many others will eventually bring down God's anger on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
US will never forget Trump

Essential workers appealing for Ppe

Weldone Mr. Explorer.

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Jecint: 3:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Where is the justice league and all the superheroes that usually saves New york in all those super heroes movies

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by timesup234: 4:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Jecint:
Where is the justice league and all the superheroes that usually saves New york in all those super heroes movies
all na cartoon

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Rita5(f): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
onyxo76:
surely we are enjoying God's mercy hete in. Nigeria...we shouldn't take His mercy and Grace for granted.

Good evening sir,

It seems you have been in the medical field for several years now. I will greatly appreciate it if you can answer this question of mine as best you can.

So I have heard the stories of how it is possible for Dentists in Nigeria to cross to medicine by going back to 500lv. Upon my little research, I haven't seen anyone who has successfully done this.

I will like to know what you think about this and if there's any truth to it? Thanks
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by onyxo76(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rita5:

Good evening sir,

It seems you have been in the medical field for several years now. I will greatly appreciate it if you can answer this question of mine as best you can.

So I have heard the stories of how it is possible for Dentists in Nigeria to cross to medicine by going back to 500lv. Upon my little research, I haven't seen anyone who has successfully done this.

I will like to know what you think about this and if there's any truth to it? Thanks
I'm not sure if that is possible aa I've not seen amyone do that. we and students of dentistry offered same courses up to year 3 then they come ack in year 5 to take pathology and clinical postings with us in year 4...after which we never cross paths again...maybe you need to talk to those in academics...i personally have not seen any dentist come back to get a medical degree
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by SarahWilson12: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Medical and technical science provide us a lot of things that people cannot images like if you have pain while sleeping on your shoulder, then you can use therapeutic pillows; it can release your pain. The best custom pillow boxes design catches the user and can increase your business sales. Bexo Packaging is best company which is providing custom boxes.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Rita5(f): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
onyxo76:
I'm not sure if that is possible aa I've not seen amyone do that. we and students of dentistry offered same courses up to year 3 then they come ack in year 5 to take pathology and clinical postings with us in year 4...after which we never cross paths again...maybe you need to talk to those in academics...i personally have not seen any dentist come back to get a medical degree

Alright thanks alot for your reply. Much appreciated sir.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by govomotors: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
You will need to watch the film that mentioned Coronavirus in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2k4BcogaQg

StephenBB:

I need to download the movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Medication For Vaginal Itching? / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / No Bra Day (october 13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.