Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (118694 Views)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ifeanyidavid: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fukking dirty city

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Port Harcourt township was planned by the British. It is still the best planned area in Nigeria, even better planned than Abuja

I'm convinced you haven't been to Abuja.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ityP(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
wingmanIII:
There is no lock down in port Harcourt. OP is just trying to be mischievous. One can get worse pictures from Lagos and Ibadan slums .
Thread is a stupid one.

Even in Abuja. Everywhere is dirty in naija. No mind OP.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
PITAKWA is a very beautiful city'- Duncan mighty

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
ifeanyidavid:
Fukking dirty city

Na fake pictures
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Only one adjective 'DIRTY'

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Melezenawii:
OP is actually showing the true picture of lockdown...It is the neighborhood, you can truly assess the situation. PH only have one main road, which is Aba Road

That was 20 years ago. Port-Harcourt of today has so many major roads and areas. Chino is only being mischievous

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ityP(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Reporting over! Its a castigated report over!
Man down
Man down over!
We need a bottle of origi, mixed with vodka over !

Victim is sweating profusely over!
Temperature is over heating over!

But op u really went 2 far...

NB... This is no city in the world that doesn't have slum areas so typical Nigeria state shouldn't be missing, their is still some positive to it, aspire to make it better....

Thank you. No city in the world
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by TemmyT002(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jeez
And they will be talking about Port Harcourt as if it is like London.
Ewww
Gege Olorun in Ibadan is better than this.

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by bamasite2: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
No worry bros.....

Go and see the low cost housing by former Gov, Dr. Peter Odili

Maintenance culture is zero
RenaissanceGuy:
If I ever decide to contest and I become a governor, Heaven knows one of my policies will be to send a bill to the state legislature banning the use of rusty iron roofing sheets in the capital city and other towns in the state. I hate the sight of rusty roofing sheets. Govt has to provide a standard for people to follow else no development.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Moventist: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
No be the Port Harcourt wey I de

This is Rumuorla by Air force

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

That was 20 years ago. Port-Harcourt of today has so many major roads and areas. Chino is only being mischievous
[/s]

Bastard don't ever call my name again or this fight will turn to Owerri village

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
TemmyT002:
Jeez
And they will be talking about Port Harcourt as if it is like London.
Ewww
Gege Olorun in Ibadan is better than this.

That's fake picture
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by uuzba(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Richieniit:
Whoever snap this pics is very stupid. Intentionally went to look for bad, dirt n slum just to tarnish ph city. Useless fellow.
Which one did you snap?
When you people charge phone finish, you I'll be snapping only your head, dey call am selfie.

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Corrections: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin. I AM ENJOYING THE PICTURE O!!!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Hopeless old man, do you want to see the lockdown of Owerri? Why are you bastard linking chino to this?

I know you too well. Moreover analysis of the photos shows they were taken with your camera.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Blackmiserable(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
They pour a lot of oil across the river there contaminating the water

Why.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by KINGreignn: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
[s]Port Harcourt township was planned by the British. It is still the best planned area in Nigeria, even better planned than Abuja[/s]

Lies,

I am a town planner (certified).
Abuja is the most planned city in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by omobabaoffa(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
This your extensive movement round PH town, is it the dirty parts you were able to capture or PH na dirty town. Av not been to PH before.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Most of their windows were shut because the weather is quite cool
This man you seem to be a wicked fella.

Damn!

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by leicestercamper: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

I know you too well. Moreover analysis of the photos shows they were taken with your camera.
[/s]

I dey warn you stay away from this before you buy market.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Tell this to people who dont know one of the the dirtiest place on earth calleda.

You still dey para in? cool
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Taye4j: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biafrarep:

I don't know why you afonjas are so hypocritical in nature. An ewedu guzzling guy who is obviously living in the ghetto snapped pictures of his neighborhood and called it P.H.
This one too who is his brother is now mentioning Aba.
The Aba you guys like mocking at every giving opportunity is far better than Ogbomosho, Owo and several other rusty towns in your enclave.

Is Ibadan or any city in the SW better than P.H??

Maybe you should ask your brothers who are in Ibadan to send you a pix so that you can see that we don't chest beat.

Sit down in your red mud shithole and think every where looks like your Aba or PH.

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by KINGreignn: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
uuzba:

Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri were planned by the British.
Abuja was planned by Nigerians. Abuja is a pile of jaga-jaga misplanning.

Abuja has been awarded (multiple times) for it's plans. So no talk what you don't know.
I'm a town planner by qualification.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
wealth25:
I was born in Port Harcourt and I also grew up I'm port harcourt....and I have never in my life come across a place like this in ph...please stop trending lies...must u post??
Will you Keep Quiet.When were you born?!Did u hear the names of the places mentioned?!Ajebutter!!
Where's Chino11 posting photos of GRA and Presidential Hotel.
Some children here don't even know Ph has places like these talkless of being to the Slums of Garden City itself.smh

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Kalahari and ijaw people live in harmony at Creek road port harcourt
They live in filth too undecided

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Chino has more than 20Monikers on NL. Someone I've known since 2013 on NL. He threatened to show the badside of PH after he had an online misunderstanding with Kinematics. He also revealed he wouldn't do it with his main moniker to safeguard the propaganda job he does for RVSG.

That's not me. Our contract with RSG is intact. We are gonna show the real PORT HARCOURT and not this.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Kinematics: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
senatordave1:

He's trying to shade kinematics and other ph people

Shade me ke? He cant do that. He's simply trying to hide his insecurity, beacuse he is from the dirt/stench capital of the world Onitsha

I'm proud of my PH. Even though it's not an Eldorado atleast it's better than Onitsha 100%

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by apholaryn: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
wealth25:
I was born in Port Harcourt and I also grew up I'm port harcourt....and I have never in my life come across a place like this in ph...please stop trending lies...must u post??
wen u no dey Comot house wink

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Divay22:

So you leave here abi?
Since you know it's beautiful and they're happy undecided undecided

Ever heard of the word sarcasm? That's a perfect definition of sarcasm from original poster. Get a dictionary or better yet ask google.

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kinematics:
See the clown CHINO has started clowning already..
Going to watersides to take pictures, atleast many of us told you about the real ghetto in PH. We didn't hide it, neither did we say PH is an Eldorado.
s.

You just dey fight your shadow wene badu. PORT HARCOURT amaka
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why is everywhere so dirty?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.