Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (118697 Views)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by mustaphagreens(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Okrika/Kalahari/ijaw are living in peace here at Creek road port harcourt

kalabari?
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Karac: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
This OP na comedian I swear. I don laff tire. Oya confess. Who were you trying to shade?

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by GreatResearcher: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:
Op, pdp supporters go kill you today. E get why. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The dirt abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Karac: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Kalahari and ijaw people live in harmony at Creek road port harcourt

No be small harmony inside dustbin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Realiskit(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Social distancing is violated here.
Stay at home means:
Limit number the number of people you make contact with.
Observe at least 1.5 meters spacing.
Remember : Everybody is a potential Coronavirus carrier!
akinegba1:
Inside Nembe waterside guys were seen playing draft
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by lilyheaven: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:
Op took pictures in Aba claiming it is Port Harcourt. cheesy
Irony of life, they will be yabbing Aba like say they are better off grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Hades2016(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigeria government haven’t ready yet ����
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by loretta3(f): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Very dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Woleett: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maybe yeebow people dominate these areas,cos everywhere they go dirtiness follows them just the same way they messed up our once organized clean Lagos.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by BeautifulMind2: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:
Jesus!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Henceforth, I'd stop thinking Aba is dirty, if indeed these pictures are from PH. shocked
Makoko and Slums in Lagos are worst than these

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Jaqenhghar: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
See filth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Dantedasz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
nokatakata:

Oga! You will see same thing if you go to every state in Nigeria. It's the same damn thing all over the country.

Be honest, have you ever seen a thread about Port Harcourt showing Okrika or Abonema water fronts as show pieces of Port Harcourt? These areas are hidden under the myth of the garden city. In fact most residents of Port Harcourt do not know such areas even exist.

12 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by nokatakata: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ventura1:
We shouldn't be bias, if places like these makes up the larger part of PH, it is sad and the government has failed.
We have places like these in Lagos too but the govt is trying to upgrade their infrastructures, except in Ojo, Amuwo odofin and Badagry due to political bias.

Oga there is no upgraded place anywhere. The so called upgraded places you see are like that because rich people live there and did their best to make it look presentable. There is nothing like govt in the whole of Nigeria. It's all man for himself. Have you seen some roads in ikoyi and V.I and wonder why they look so terrible even with big beautiful houses surrounding them? Have you been to Lekki and see the river they drive through because they have no drainages when it rains and the roads are bad? Rich people live there, pay taxes but will never open their mouth to challenge their LG chairmen...instead they'll keep buying SUVs to manoeuvre bad roads.

When Nigerians are truly ready for change, they know what to do. But for now, we can keep making noise.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
I was born in Port Harcourt and I also grew up I'm port harcourt....and I have never in my life come across a place like this in ph...please stop trending lies...must u post??
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Chevronstaff: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
The pictures though... This is the real Port Harcourt..!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Moventist: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
This post is to make believe that Rivers State is dirty. Riverine community is dirty across Nigeria no doubt but to single out Rivers is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
wealth25:
I was born in Port Harcourt and I also grew up in port harcourt....but I have never in my life come across a place like this in ph...please stop trending lies...must u post??
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by bluefilm: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:

I taya no be small.

Or maybe he lives in the ghetto part of PH, who knows...? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Npfn: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
My eyes have seen the worst this heartless let the governor sweep the area and fumigate it this period abeg never believed ph had a place like this

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
We went to Creek road to see the situation around there
Stay at home, you want to go out and see if people really stay at home.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by cool318(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:

Please define mischief. There are worse places than this in PORT HARCOURT. We shall do phase two outing , maybe later In the week

Maybe you should visit Okujiagu around Transamadi/Slaughter/ Zoo, so that he can see more of Ajegunle in Port Harcourt.

Most people there still do open defecation in the nearby river

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Sunsets: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's Port Harcourt. Popularly known as town. Unfortunately the OP didn't visit the new areas like Rumuola, TranAmadi axis, Aba Road, Rukpokqu, NTA axis, Kidney Island etc
Corrinthians:

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ikaboy: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Waste managers are trying their best, moving waste with baskets

Op na confirm idi.t smiley

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Coldie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Slums everywhere
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Easymoney00101(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
In this period iOS of staying at home... Make money through Longrich weekly... Ask me how.. here's my number... 08131255932 (whatsapp)
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Rebekah029(f): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
This area is dominated mostly by Kalahari and ijay people of rivers state
Kalabari and Ijaw.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Wettoid123: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Meeeeen this town is dirty for real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by bamasite2: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is why I hate that Port Harcourt township.....full ghetto....

Too dirty without any improvement over the years.....

No, I am no hater!

I went to St. Mary's State School Aggrey Road, and Stella Maris College! It is fact.

The surrounding makes you want to puke and the buildings look as if they want to fall on you!

Amaechi wanted to demolish all these slums, but they called for his head!

Under Lock-Down, you need this:
SAME DAY DELIVERY IN PORT HARCOURT.
FREE DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP IN PORT HARCOURT.

As the lock-down continues, the poor power supply situation can make matters worse!

The small screen size of phones limits their usability for watching video courses, movies, and even music videos.

Let us change that for you with this Compact HD phone screen magnifier that provides HD experience on a larger screen estate.

Very compact therefore easy to carry. Durable material and design. HD experience combined with our exceptional customer service.

No one can care for our customers the way we do!

Call/WhatsApp 07034554516 to experience our service now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txP_08WasY

Free "law of compensation" and "Law of Sacrifice" video for first set of buyers.

PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE LOCK-DOWN, DELIVERIES ARE MADE ONLY WITHIN PORT HARCOURT AT THIS TIME.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by GreatResearcher: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Omo Iyaya just want to rubbish and downgrade pH

Lolzzzzzzzz
The op na APC paid man. He's doing his job

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Port Harcourt people be inhaling garbage smell & soot at the same time
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Divay22(f): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
It is a large beautiful neighbourhood with happy people
So you leave here abi?
Since you know it's beautiful and they're happy undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.